YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title. - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 7th, 2012, 08:46 PM   #31
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WTA Championships 2012 iStanbul Mission: Win the title by not facing Rena/Vika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Long and Hard View Post
She's not gonna do that, she's not that desperate. It's better for her to rest up and be ready for YEC.
She is doing everything between tournaments, but getting ready for next tournaments. All her first rounds look like warm-up and training of serve and groundstrokes...

She took a break between FO and Wimbledon just to play "claygame" on grass

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameshazza View Post
The one thing I have a MAJOR issue with is that Joyce was always talking about moving forwards and ending the points on the swinging volley but under Thomas I feel there's been a real decline in that area.
as for me Hogsted = decline in everything , except what concerns clay. Shoulderpova was a better grass court player than HogstedPova and she never tried to play so defensive as she sometimes do now

Quote:
That's exactly what I think, and I also think that Thomas is prepared enough to see that and after all the work they put in to win on clay, they will do the same thing about hardcourts for 2013, at least I hope so.
as for me FO 2013 is more important than the rest of the 2013 season... It's a pleasure to watch Claypova on red clay.
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 7th, 2012, 09:02 PM   #32
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WTA Championships 2012 iStanbul Mission: Win the title by not facing Rena/Vika

I'm just here for the glammed up group pic tbh!
Reptilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 09:08 PM   #33
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute

Svetlio, bish, get your ass on here and start making a thread again! You know, you have two tournament-winning streak going

Anyway, just to refresh memory

Make a SF at least please
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 09:10 PM   #34
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickfalsetto View Post
Svetlio, bish, get your ass on here and start making a thread again! You know, you have two tournament-winning streak going

it's time we stopped requiring Semis or Finals from Masha.... She has plenty of them this year....

Masha, pls win it again!!!
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 09:32 PM   #35
country flag ziros

ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold

I think we've got to remember to not take all this for granted,her consistently going deep in tournaments. Remember back in '09/'10 the chances of her ever getting back to the top didn't look very good at all...
ziros is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 09:41 PM   #36
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

WTA Championships 2012 iStanbul Mission: Win the title by not facing Rena/Vika

WOAT title?

What happened to beat the best to be the best?
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 02:57 AM   #37
country flag tennis-insomniac

tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Serena looked so sad here, if she wasn't injured, Maria would have had no YEC title in her resume (just to speak the truth).

Anyway, I am looking forward to seeing Maria competing with the best players in the world and that includes Serena and Vika.

So bring it bitches!

I expect Maria to reach at least SF in this year YEC, no more less; the final and even the championship are also possible with some luck.

Good Luck Mashy

-"Still On The Road"
tennis-insomniac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 04:45 AM   #38
Cherry.

Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Monheaux View Post

WOAT title?

This.
London Olympics 2012 - Proud Flag Bearer of Russian Federation & Silver Medalist

Julia Goerges|Martina Hingis|Roger Federer|Novak Djokovic|Stanislas Wawrinka|Grigor Dimitrov
Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 09:30 AM   #39
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Monheaux View Post

WOAT title?

True.
We want Maria to show her best, not being defeated from first point, but then thread title says exactly that...
How do you guys expect anything from her when even we fail here?
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 09:47 AM   #40
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute

The thread title is beyond embarrassing.
Find your best serve Maria and destroy the field a la YEC 2007.
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 10:17 AM   #41
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

YEC 2007 was also after a loss to Vika right?

And I agree, title change pls. I still want her to face and beat Vika at least. Serena can out-hit Maria, but Vika just pushes, and Maria self-implodes. Pls play like 2007 YEC!

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 10:18 AM   #42
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Svetlio is a smart bish, only makes thread where Maria is almost assured of winning.

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 03:31 PM   #43
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future

To be fair the thread starter was probably just frustrated after the nth loss to Vika in a final.

I do agree that at some point we need to change it though.

I think bitch would be motivated enough this time to not play shit again. Especially after her non-performance last year.
domon17th is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 06:47 PM   #44
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

What CareerSlamPova said... Slutlio doesn't want to mess up the streak!

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 07:15 PM   #45
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Y'all little bitches discussing me behind my back. I have taught you well

There is already a thread and and idea behind it that is to be open by me in 2013. You should just all wait and see!
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote