China Open SF: Sharapova defeats Li 6-4 6-0 - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 7th, 2012, 07:55 PM   #106
country flag ChriS.

ChriS. has a brilliant future ChriS. has a brilliant future ChriS. has a brilliant future ChriS. has a brilliant future ChriS. has a brilliant future ChriS. has a brilliant future ChriS. has a brilliant future ChriS. has a brilliant future ChriS. has a brilliant future ChriS. has a brilliant future ChriS. has a brilliant future
Re: China Open SF: Sharapova defeats Li 6-4 6-0

Stupid Chinese crowd do not know how to keep quiet during rallies. I think this really makes it more difficult for Li. The idiot 'fan' who called Li's ball out when it was on the baseline really caused her to lose concentration. Li was the better player in the first set. I did not watch the rest because it was obvious Li would not win.

ChriS. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 8th, 2012, 03:09 PM   #107
country flag andyjason

andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold
Re: China Open SF: Sharapova defeats Li 6-4 6-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChriS. View Post
Stupid Chinese crowd do not know how to keep quiet during rallies. I think this really makes it more difficult for Li. The idiot 'fan' who called Li's ball out when it was on the baseline really caused her to lose concentration. Li was the better player in the first set. I did not watch the rest because it was obvious Li would not win.
I think you are much more stupid than them
andyjason is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote