Why does Vika hate Maria so much? - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 7th, 2012, 04:15 PM   #106
Volcana

Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why does Vika hate Maria so much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
She is more like Tyson/Ali type and doesn't care if she is polite or not.
Could you explain what a 'Tyson/Ali type' is?

First off, are you referring to Muhammed Ali, an athlete so beloved he was chosen to light the torch at the '96 Olympic Games!?!? I'm not sure how that can be. A guy who stopped to talk to little children on the street when he was world champ. A guy who went to prison rather than forswear his beliefs and his honor. That is a person who cares a LOT about what people think of him.

Tyson went to prison too. For assaulting his wife.

Ali was all skill, Tyson all power.

Do you really equate these two into one 'type'? They are a s DIS-similar as boxwers can be.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 7th, 2012, 04:17 PM   #107
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammo View Post
Because she's a bitch and everyone knows that.
Who? Maria or Vika?
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 04:30 PM   #108
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute

Not just Serena.

Julia Goerges ‏@juliagoerges
@vika7 well done and safe trip to linz

Andrea Petkovic ‏@andreapetkovic
@vika7 bravooooooooo!!!!!

Such a bitch, this Azarenka. /sarcasm
Jane Lane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 04:34 PM   #109
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, they clearly all hate her guts.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 04:40 PM   #110
country flag blackandblue

blackandblue has much to be proud of blackandblue has much to be proud of blackandblue has much to be proud of blackandblue has much to be proud of blackandblue has much to be proud of blackandblue has much to be proud of blackandblue has much to be proud of blackandblue has much to be proud of blackandblue has much to be proud of blackandblue has much to be proud of blackandblue has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volcana View Post
Could you explain what a 'Tyson/Ali type' is?

First off, are you referring to Muhammed Ali, an athlete so beloved he was chosen to light the torch at the '96 Olympic Games!?!? I'm not sure how that can be. A guy who stopped to talk to little children on the street when he was world champ. A guy who went to prison rather than forswear his beliefs and his honor. That is a person who cares a LOT about what people think of him.

Tyson went to prison too. For assaulting his wife.

Ali was all skill, Tyson all power.

Do you really equate these two into one 'type'? They are a s DIS-similar as boxwers can be.
This is absurd. You don't become two of the greatest boxers of all time by being one dimensional.
blackandblue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 04:45 PM   #111
country flag jasonwright25

jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by selesbooz View Post
but she does not disrespect people like that.
You miss the d-bag being disrepectful to Petrova in New York?
jasonwright25 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 04:51 PM   #112
Serenita

Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane Lane View Post
Not just Serena.

Serenita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 04:53 PM   #113
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
Who? Maria or Vika?
He means Vika because she keeps beating Stosur.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 04:54 PM   #114
country flag HRHoliviasmith

HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute

not read the thread but I bet my ticket to Sweden money that these shallow, delusional silver medalist, cakewalk-p fans attribute this perceived dislike to "jealousy?"
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 04:58 PM   #115
country flag selesbooz

selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxyliciousKhat View Post
OOOOH so this is what you wanted?! Someone to pat you on the back and validate your reason for opening this thread.

Now I get it. And all along there's been claims of wanted a discussion and or seeing/hearing the possible the other side coin.

Now I get it. Carry along.
Thank you for your approval. No thread can proceed or be legit without your blessings and oh so wise wisdom. Thank you oh great one.
selesbooz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 05:05 PM   #116
country flag fifty-fifty

fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of

maybe that's why

fifty-fifty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 05:09 PM   #117
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane Lane View Post
Not just Serena.

Oh and also:

‏@NastiaPav
@vika7 поздравляю!!! Крута)) yeeaahh
Jane Lane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 05:18 PM   #118
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Break My Rapture View Post
He means Vika because she keeps beating Stosur.
That would be strange because not too long ago (after the USO final) he wrote that he actually liked her a bit. Maybe he's changed his mind again
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 05:36 PM   #119
country flag TheHangover

TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future

may be because in Stuttgart she really was injured and Sharapova was making fun of her and now azarenka is making pay her that disrespect. i prefer sharapova to azarenka speaking about their personalities, but tennis wise, sharapova is proving to be really obtuse, she is unable to develop a plan b against players like azarenka and serena which she can't outhit. Azarenka is proving to be a better player than Sharapova, and i see her winning more slam than Sharapova by the end of their careers, cause at the moment only Serena can stop her

Supporter of the lefties Safarova, Kerber and Benesova trying to replace the great Patty Schnyder

R.I.P. Elena Baltacha
TheHangover is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 05:44 PM   #120
country flag TheHangover

TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future

really i am a Maria fan, but i suggest to the Sharapova fans to be quiet as every time they come out with idiocies like she earn more, she is more beautiful, but what matters is what is the result on court, and from now on i don't see a great future for maria in her matches vs azarenka

Supporter of the lefties Safarova, Kerber and Benesova trying to replace the great Patty Schnyder

R.I.P. Elena Baltacha
TheHangover is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote