All That Jazzi: Jazzi Plews - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 04:56 PM   #1
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation
All That Jazzi: Jazzi Plews

Thread for Jazzi Plews.

After helping GB to victory in the European Summer Cup a couple of weeks ago, 14 year old Jazzi has won two ITF grade 4 titles in a row. Today's title was the Flower Bulb tournament.

Jazzi currently has a 20-2 record in her last 22 ITF junior singles matches.

She should be well inside the top 300 in tomorrow's ITF rankings.

Last edited by Embittered : Feb 3rd, 2013 at 10:17 AM. Reason: recent record not quite as pristine as I thought
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 05:02 PM   #2
country flag Embittered

Re: Jazzi Plews

I thought there already was a Jazzi thread, but it didn't show in a search, so it seemed high time to create one.
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 11:32 PM   #3
country flag *hingis_forever*

*hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future

Very impressive stuff from Jazzi recently. She's been a bit overshadowed by Maia Lumsden and Gabriella Taylor but from what I hear, here game is more attacking than theirs so should hopefully translate to success in the WTA tour.

*hingis_forever* is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2012, 07:13 PM   #4
country flag Embittered

Jazzi is Miss Thursday although it was really Gabby who started to turn the match around and get us into Saturday's final.
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 09:35 AM   #5
country flag coyets

coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light

Gabriella Taylor, Jazzi Plews and Maia Lumsden all got the Great Britain team into the final.
coyets is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2012, 03:46 PM   #6
country flag KeysisGOAT

KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embittered View Post
Jazzi is Miss Thursday although it was really Gabby who started to turn the match around and get us into Saturday's final.
However, Gabby doesn't have a name as completely awesome as Jazzi Plews.
KeysisGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 05:30 AM   #7

*hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future

Jazzi is seeded 4 at a grade 3 event in Brazil this week and is through to the quarterfinal. While there are no standout players in the draw, Jazzi could face compatriot Lana Rush in the final if they both continue winning.

Old Oct 5th, 2012, 04:17 PM   #8

Into the semis with another straight set win. She has the unusual (for her) task of playing someone younger than her next.

Old Oct 6th, 2012, 10:34 AM   #9
country flag Embittered

Jazzi wins the SF in two, but there is no dream final as Lana loses to Carolina Meligeni Rodrigues Alves (BRA). These Brazilian tennis players could learn a thing or two about names from the footballers.
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 09:10 AM   #10
country flag Embittered

Jazzi won the title (according to Google translate):
Quote:
O título feminino da categoria 18 anos ficou com a britânica Jazzi Plews, que superou a brasileira Carolina Meligeni Alves em três sets, com parciais de 6/4, 1/6 e 6/2.
Will be ranked around 170, GB no. 4

Last edited by Embittered : Oct 7th, 2012 at 09:16 AM.
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 06:11 PM   #11

Very impressive from Jazzi.

Old Oct 8th, 2012, 10:36 AM   #12
country flag Maza1987

Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of

well done

— Caroline Garcia — Taylor Townsend — Kristina Mladenovic — Heather Watson — Elina Svitolina —
Maza1987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 04:58 PM   #13
country flag Embittered

Jazzi is through to the final of the follow-up G3 in Itajaí. She hasn't dropped more than 3 games in a set yet. Same opponent in the final. She's already won the doubles with Lana.
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 06:09 PM   #14
country flag Embittered

Jazzi wins again, it seems.

@lana_rush
Quote:
Well done jaz for winning the singles you deserved it x
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 03:16 AM   #15

Jazzi Into the 120s I believe with this win.