Beijing F: Azarenka def. Sharapova 6-3, 6-1 - Page 24 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 7th, 2012, 04:18 PM   #346
country flag JN
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Beijing F: Azarenka def. Sharapova 6-3, 6-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by pov View Post
at those "antis" who act like this was a big deal. Off the top of my head I don't remember when last Sharapova beat Azarenka on hard-courts. I hoped she might pull one out the hat but the Azarenka win was the expected outcome.
With this logic why did they even bother playing? The tournament should've just handed the trophy to Vika once both SFs were decided. Your contrary views on any- and everything possible in life sounds like a broken record and I'm ready to toss the bleedin' turntable thru the window.

JN is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 7th, 2012, 04:23 PM   #347
country flag JN
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieOwen3 View Post
Some people here aren't even Vika fans, they only said they became one because of her wins over Maria... You're not tennis fans!!! So to you go fk yourselves

To Vika's REAL fans I sincerely Congratulate you and Vika She deserved the win today.
That's easy to say when you've got nearly every player on tour, past and present, in your sig.

JN is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 04:27 PM   #348
Volcana

Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute

Hard to believe a player could play 'the best match of the year' and then a couple days later have her ass handed to her.
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 04:27 PM   #349
country flag saul1333
język

saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute

saul1333 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 04:36 PM   #350
country flag CatTs

CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by saul1333 View Post

I hope it isn't cold outside?

IMHO
always, naturally
CatTs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 04:36 PM   #351
country flag producer88

producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold

Vika <333
producer88 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 04:43 PM   #352
country flag Emina.

Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute

Maria
Emina. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 04:44 PM   #353
country flag Tenis Srbija

Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute

Bridesmaidova is back

Twitter

Instagram
Tenis Srbija is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 04:45 PM   #354
country flag égalité

égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute

Expected. Vika is too amaze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svetlana))) View Post
Sharapova is so useless against Victoria it's hilarious. How many losses does it take for her to realize that she can't simply bash through Vika
I'm sure she knows, but what other options does SharaBBBova have?
Bitttchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh You Better Pay It Honey! The Devil Is A Liar!!!!! Bitches Get Interviews And Shit? Where They Do That At Honey? Girls Are Late Honey!!!! The Queen Needs To Get Into It Honey Cause The Girls Is Late Out Here! Yes Honey Im Throwing Epic Shade!

Management!
égalité is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 04:50 PM   #355
country flag Kasey

Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute

thank you Vika!!! luv u
So frickin' proud of her! Glad she took the trash out.

This beatdown is dedicated to all Mashatards aka dsanders and delusional peers.
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 04:50 PM   #356
country flag RVD

RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute

...and CONGRATULATIONS to Azarenka's fans too.
*nearly forgot*

She is a credit to the WTA, and is 1 of 2 reasons why the WTA is so successful this year.
Plus, she once again proved why she's ranked #1 in the world.
Here's wishing her continued future success.
The greatest scholars are not usually the wisest people. - Geoffrey Chaucer
RVD is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 05:05 PM   #357
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

owned

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 05:08 PM   #358
country flag HRHoliviasmith

HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute

I will never foret you SGT. TIMMYKINZ! You are one of a kind. When you come back pretend that you're a fan of "it" and the mods will look the other way.
HRHoliviasmith is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 05:15 PM   #359
country flag HRHoliviasmith

HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saul1333 View Post

Congratulations to the Heir Apparent!

I will never foret you SGT. TIMMYKINZ! You are one of a kind. When you come back pretend that you're a fan of "it" and the mods will look the other way.
HRHoliviasmith is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 05:20 PM   #360
country flag Smitten

Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute

Disgusting result. Martha you should be ashamed of yourself.

She won't be on top once Borz gets her form back.