Ajmo Ana Savic! - Page 55 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 7th, 2012, 10:59 AM   #811
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ajmo Ana Savic!

Can't believe that Pera made it so close

Congratulations to Ana, another title for her and I hope that she is over with 10K events. She won't play next three weeks.

She won few titles this year in Turkey, so I would like to see her on 25K in Istanbul (29 October)
vladekCRO is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 7th, 2012, 12:14 PM   #812
country flag juan pablo

juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all

Istanbul is on hard court... ana played on clay and one time on grass.
It's nice to win a title, but in whole picture and ranking is quite trivial.
juan pablo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 12:39 PM   #813
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

From her facebook page:
Quote:
This is Ana's 6th title this year!!! and probably her last tournament for the season.
Congrats!! Great way to finish the year in top 300!
I don't understand why she won't play any more this year, she could try on bigger itf's and rise in the rankings. Or at least she could play that 10K events in Dubrovnik
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 12:45 PM   #814
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

Well if she wants to become a successful tennis player she'll need to play HC tournaments. And her game should suit HC, she just needs to adapt to the surface.
ajmo! is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 01:02 PM   #815
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats for the title!

I wonder what are her goals, does she want to play again or had her fun this year?
Her schedule doesn't seem like the one from serious player who wants to achieve something more.
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 01:15 PM   #816
country flag juan pablo

juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladekCRO View Post
Or at least she could play that 10K events in Dubrovnik
She won first career title in dubrovnik and tournament director likes her very much, so if she ask for WC it will be no problem at all. But 12 points is nothing for her ranking, it's counting like second round of 50k for example...
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 01:42 PM   #817
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by juan pablo View Post
Very very hard
Well given that she almost lost to some scrubs, you can hardly blame me for coming to that conclusion. Also Adrijana is good on clay

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 02:42 PM   #818
country flag MKhromachev

MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold

Only tournament Ana is thinking of playing for the rest of the year is 50 000$ in Ankara in mid December ..
Next few days are very important for her as she is due to make some important decisions in her career ..
No doubt that she is a big prospect and can become a very very good player
Last few days I was working with her I got to know her better and she is a really nice girl, so I wish her best of luck in her carrer..
MKhromachev is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 03:00 PM   #819
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

She was in a final of 50k(maybe would have won it) I do hope it's more than enough to give it a try. She's top 300, don't know why she even bothered to play so many 10k's if she didn't planed real comeback.
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 03:41 PM   #820
country flag vladekCRO

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmo! View Post
She was in a final of 50k(maybe would have won it) I do hope it's more than enough to give it a try. She's top 300, don't know why she even bothered to play so many 10k's if she didn't planed real comeback.
Ana definitely means seroius, this is from her interview with itf:

ITF Pro Circuit: First of all, welcome back to the ITF Pro Circuit. You’ve been away now for almost three years what can you tell us about this period?

Ana Savic: Thank you. Most of the time I spent travelling with my twin sister who's modelling and doing some fashion photography in Milan and Barcelona. It's quite a different world compared to tennis and I enjoyed it but after three years of not playing I started getting back motivation and wanted to try one more time, and this time more seriously. I always had the feeling that there's some unfinished business for me here
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 04:51 PM   #821
country flag last lap

last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice

Tournaments 2012: 14, finals: 7, titles: 6. Doubtes about continuing in the tennis? What problems has Ana? Shortage of money? Is it absent of sponsors? Lack of motivation?
His return has been very good. Retiring now is unthinkable. Or not?
last lap is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 04:53 PM   #822
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

Ana has always had financial issues. That's the main reason she retired a few years ago. Really hope she plays Ankara
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 05:38 PM   #823
ajmo!

Ana said she was 200% motivated to win this tournament and to get in TOP300.
Also, she's not gonna play any tournament this season. But not because she's thinking about retirement, but because she said she'll train seriously for good foundation for next year.
There are two options. One is to stay in Split and work with coach Neno Ancic and other to go to Budapest. She still doesn't know what will she do but she's ready to work hard.
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 07:09 PM   #824
country flag juan pablo

http://www.slobodnadalmacija.hr/Spor...3/Default.aspx
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 08:47 PM   #825
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKhromachev View Post
Only tournament Ana is thinking of playing for the rest of the year is 50 000$ in Ankara in mid December ..
Next few days are very important for her as she is due to make some important decisions in her career ..
No doubt that she is a big prospect and can become a very very good player
Last few days I was working with her I got to know her better and she is a really nice girl, so I wish her best of luck in her carrer..
You know you make us VERY curious now?????