Are Azarenka and Wozniacki still friends? - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 9th, 2012, 04:23 AM   #31
country flag doni1212
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Are Azarenka and Wozniacki still friends?

Ok, my thoughts. It's obvious that they aren't as close and that's because of several reasons...

1. They were close all the way up until January when Vika became #1 after winning a slam and validated the ranking. She did what the Pusher couldn't do in about 2 years, in 2 weeks! This put the strain on their friendship and we can see that on Twitter. Whereas the Pusher likes to congratulate Serena on Twitter for some of her slam wins and most recently the Olympics, she never even acknowledges Vika's success. She's dead silent. And we all know why, Also, they used to tweet each other all the time and now they barely even talk on there.

2. I think another big factor is the feud between Vika & Aga. That put the Pusher in the middle and although she might not have intended to, she kind of sided with Aga. Now guys, this is just deduction on my part. I have no access to their private conversations but it makes no sense that the Pusher is still so tight with Aga and at the same time not as close with Vika. Then again, Aga didn't win a slam,

3. Her relationship with Rory. As Jimmie mentioned, when some girls get a boyfriend they change and ditch their friends until the guy breaks up with them and they come running back. Sooooooo, I guess we'll just have to see what happens. Rory has shown he has no problems ditching his girlfriend and moving on to the new girl with 15 minutes of fame. The Pusher's on about 20 mins right now so he should be revealing his true self soon,
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 9th, 2012, 05:31 AM   #32
country flag Vikapower

Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
Just wait for Vikapower to explain that Vika hates Caro and their friendship is just some PR stunt and she secretly wishes nothing more than to humiliate Caro on court soon. Poor guy is so incredibly pressed, he's made up an alternate reality to cope with it.
Pressed for what ? Isn't it you who jumped on the Victoria train and then trying to spread the good Caroline word of not hating on your ex-favorite invoking the first BFF amendment of your nerd's constitution because you can not support real Victoria fans hating on her ? Stop trying to paint yourself (emotions) on me lol.

Where were the kind words from you all Caroline fans in Victoria's favor in 2009-2010 when half and more of you criticized her as much as the haters, doubting/questioning her retirements, criticizing her shrieks all the time, calling her under-powered top player, whiner, cry-baby etc. ? It's nice to try and restore things back into place now that your fave is in the down-hill but you all never treated Victoria as BFF of anything so don't try to lesson here in no ways.

Victoria is Victoria, Caroline is Caroline and the artificial/commercial thing that links them will come to an end soon, I was not fund of them being friends in 2009 and still not 3 years later in 2012 -- but I can understand the marketing/economical... reasons behind.

Quote:
I have seen nothing that suggests that they aren't friends anymore. However, I can imagine that their relationship has changed a bit since Caro is obviously extremely focused on the golfer.

I mean, I think many of us have experienced that before, mates getting a new bf/gf, neglecting their friends a bit... they usually come crawling back once it's over

I don't think their tennis results have anything to do with that. Both of them (most tennis players really) have explained how they absolutely never talk about tennis in private because it's pretty much the only way to stay friends on the tour.
That's the best you've come up with ? A typical high-school cheap scenario scene everybody could have stole from the last teen movie they watched ?

You sound like a poor man's version of Taylor Swift -- time to grow up, lol, tennis results does have something to do with it, it plays a dominant role in why their BFF has ended -- you're actually being disrespectful and making Caroline pass for someone with no feelings/emotions etc. she does have an honor especially as ex-#1 etc. and she's obviously very jealous/envious of Victoria's success. This is something you'll have a hard time proving wrong.

Last edited by Vikapower : Sep 9th, 2012 at 05:36 AM.
Vikapower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2012, 05:55 AM   #33
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetadri06 View Post
I don't think there are many actual 'friends' in tennis. Maybe acquaintances would be a better word to use. From what I've seen and heard most players hang out with each other during tournaments, events, go out to dinner occasionally like many co-workers do in the normal workplace; but when they go home they have their own circle of close friends. Or maybe i just have a different definition of what a friend is.
This. Gulbis used the exact same word.
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2012, 07:28 AM   #34
country flag itzhak

itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute

Roger "The PEACEMAKER" Just before the US OPEN

[/quote]
itzhak is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2012, 09:37 AM   #35
country flag metamorpha

metamorpha has much to be proud of metamorpha has much to be proud of metamorpha has much to be proud of metamorpha has much to be proud of metamorpha has much to be proud of metamorpha has much to be proud of metamorpha has much to be proud of metamorpha has much to be proud of metamorpha has much to be proud of metamorpha has much to be proud of metamorpha has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildemu View Post
being friends with caro nowadays means you need to be friends with rory, and who wants to be around him?

Don't understand the amount of hate sometimes.
metamorpha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2012, 09:38 AM   #36
country flag metamorpha

metamorpha has much to be proud of metamorpha has much to be proud of metamorpha has much to be proud of metamorpha has much to be proud of metamorpha has much to be proud of metamorpha has much to be proud of metamorpha has much to be proud of metamorpha has much to be proud of metamorpha has much to be proud of metamorpha has much to be proud of metamorpha has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by itzhak View Post

LOL... Federer is just 31 but yeah, looks a bit like a father and his teenage daughters.
metamorpha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2012, 10:51 AM   #37
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikapower View Post
Pressed for what ? Isn't it you who jumped on the Victoria train and then trying to spread the good Caroline word of not hating on your ex-favorite invoking the first BFF amendment of your nerd's constitution because you can not support real Victoria fans hating on her ? Stop trying to paint yourself (emotions) on me lol.

Where were the kind words from you all Caroline fans in Victoria's favor in 2009-2010 when half and more of you criticized her as much as the haters, doubting/questioning her retirements, criticizing her shrieks all the time, calling her under-powered top player, whiner, cry-baby etc. ? It's nice to try and restore things back into place now that your fave is in the down-hill but you all never treated Victoria as BFF of anything so don't try to lesson here in no ways.

Victoria is Victoria, Caroline is Caroline and the artificial/commercial thing that links them will come to an end soon, I was not fund of them being friends in 2009 and still not 3 years later in 2012 -- but I can understand the marketing/economical... reasons behind.

That's the best you've come up with ? A typical high-school cheap scenario scene everybody could have stole from the last teen movie they watched ?

You sound like a poor man's version of Taylor Swift -- time to grow up, lol, tennis results does have something to do with it, it plays a dominant role in why their BFF has ended -- you're actually being disrespectful and making Caroline pass for someone with no feelings/emotions etc. she does have an honor especially as ex-#1 etc. and she's obviously very jealous/envious of Victoria's success. This is something you'll have a hard time proving wrong.
So much text, so little sense of reality. Stay pressed

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2012, 12:31 PM   #38
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by itzhak View Post

Their body language is really awkward. Both with their hands in their back pockets ( hiding something lol)
WowWow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 01:05 AM   #39
country flag TennisArt

TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold

Who do you guys think Wozniacki was rooting for in todays final? Serena or her BFF Vika?
TennisArt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 01:06 AM   #40
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisArt View Post
Who do you guys think Wozniacki was rooting for in todays final? Serena or her BFF Vika?
I don't think she even watched, most players don't (Vika talked about how she only watched the highlights of last year's USO final).

PLus, her lapdog won some nonsense bullshit today so she probably didn't even care at all.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 02:04 AM   #41
country flag doni1212
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisArt View Post
Serena for sure. She doesn't want to see Vika with 2 slams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
I don't think she even watched, most players don't (Vika talked about how she only watched the highlights of last year's USO final).

PLus, her lapdog won some nonsense bullshit today so she probably didn't even care at all.
She won't tweet about it but I would bet money that she watched,
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 02:09 AM   #42
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder if Caro and Aga would still be friends if Serena continued her choke at Wimbledon?
Brad[le]y. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 02:09 AM   #43
edificio

edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute

Probably, as they both live in Monaco. Who can say for sure anyway, except them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WowWow View Post
Their body language is really awkward. Both with their hands in their back pockets ( hiding something lol)
Or you could say that mimicking each other's body language indicates a close bond.
edificio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 02:37 PM   #44
country flag TennisArt

TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold

More success for Vika in China.. wonder if Caro called to congratulate her....
TennisArt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 02:48 PM   #45
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully Caroline has seen right through her.
Lachy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote