Why does Vika hate Maria so much? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 7th, 2012, 01:56 PM   #1
country flag selesbooz

selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future
Why does Vika hate Maria so much?

It was very disrespectful that she did not say anything to Maria after the match. Then Maria said good job after the photo and Vika said yeah and walked away. This along with the bump at Stuttgart is really sad on Victoria part.

You all can say all that you want about Maria and how happy she plays so shitty in finals and how great it make you all feel when she loses but she does not disrespect people like that. Maria is a decent person and really supports the tour like a champion.

Just goes to show you that you can be a winner and a loser all at the same time.
selesbooz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 7th, 2012, 01:59 PM   #2
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why does Vika hate Maria so much?

maybe because she

1) has 3 Slams less
2) earns some 20 mln less
3) doesn't have even 10% of Masha's fans
4) is not considered a top star of the tournaments even being №1 for almost a year

In reality, Vika is just far form being a diplomat or politician..... She is more like Tyson/Ali type and doesn't care if she is polite or not.

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 02:01 PM   #3
country flag Si_Hi

Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of

The real bitches are those who say nice things and behave the other way.
Sharapova certainly qualifies.
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 02:02 PM   #4
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

masha is a bitch, and she admits it so i'm not denying that.
but vika is a major bitch (confirmed at stuttgart just because she was losing ) if masha had done that shoulder bump to vika she would've been torn apart on GM but she's more professional that than.

anyway, isn't it great for the rivalry that they dislike each other
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 02:02 PM   #5
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

bitter much? what she supposed to say to her? thanks for shitfest now you are my bitch?
ShiftyFella is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 02:03 PM   #6
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute

I don't even think that Maria cares about Vika that much, like really.
doomsday is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 02:04 PM   #7
country flag selesbooz

selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Hi View Post
The real bitches are those who say nice things and behave the other way.
Sharapova certainly qualifies.
So its right to be a bitch on and off the court? If you have info on when Maria said something negative about Vika off court then please share, since you clearly have knowledge of this.
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 02:05 PM   #8
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute

Better than boring ATP bromances.
debby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 02:06 PM   #9
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsday View Post
I don't even think that Maria cares about Vika that much, like really.
yeh, i seriously think off-court she doesn't give a fuck about any player. even all the beatdowns from rena doesn't affect her attitude off court towards her (even if it's fake ) sometimes you just have to accept defeat. we only exaggerate such losses because we're all crazy fans, but in the real tennis circuit it's just another day at the office, if you lose, you lose. no point in dwelling on the fact otherwise masha wouldn't play tennis every again
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 02:09 PM   #10
country flag Raiden

Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by selesbooz View Post
It was very disrespectful that she did not say anything to Maria after the match.
What about Stacey Allister not congratulating Vika and even snubbing her (only slithering around for a photo-op with Masha?

I thought that was a bigger disrespect.
Raiden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 02:10 PM   #11
country flag selesbooz

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
bitter much? what she supposed to say to her? thanks for shitfest now you are my bitch?
Not bitter. How can i bitter about a result in someone else life that has no barring on mine what so ever. Oh yeah, forgot where i posting Better player won today, but victoria is not decent person and it really showed today.
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 02:12 PM   #12
country flag selesbooz

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerriy View Post
What about Stacey Allister not congratulating Vika and even snubbing her (only slithering around for a photo-op with Masha?

I thought that was a bigger disrespect.
That had nothing to do with the match or Sharapova.
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 02:12 PM   #13
country flag Si_Hi

Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post
Better than boring ATP bromances.
Nadal can throw us some shoulder bump drama as well
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 02:12 PM   #14
country flag Feyd

Feyd has a brilliant future Feyd has a brilliant future Feyd has a brilliant future Feyd has a brilliant future Feyd has a brilliant future Feyd has a brilliant future Feyd has a brilliant future Feyd has a brilliant future Feyd has a brilliant future Feyd has a brilliant future Feyd has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerriy View Post
What about Stacey Allister not congratulating Vika and only slithering around for a photo-op with Masha? I thought that was a bigger disrespect.
Well, Stacy Allister is a businesswoman. She doesn't have to pay homage to Vika who doesn't really bring any fans or sponsors to WTA.
Feyd is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 02:13 PM   #15
country flag Raiden

Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by selesbooz View Post
That had nothing to do with the match or Sharapova.
It has everything to do with that.

In fact I dare say Vika was not pleased by Allister's overt Pova stan behavior and maybe that's why she ignored "Allister's fave" in her speech.
Raiden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote