Fall Season 2013 - Top 20, here she comes! - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 09:04 PM   #61
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fall Season 2012 - Top 20, here she comes!

That missed smash at AD-40 1-1 in the first set the tone for the match
Brad[le]y. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 4th, 2012, 05:06 AM   #62
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad[le]y. View Post
That missed smash at AD-40 1-1 in the first set the tone for the match
Shit like that always has to be taken into account with her.

She's currently #9 on the Linz entry list after Vinci withdrew, but best friend Ivanovic can't live a week without her support and took a wildcard.

So, let's hope Azarenka will win Beijing, because I really can't imagine her playing Linz a few days afterwards then.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 12:13 PM   #63
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

WTA Linz, Main Draw:

(1)Azarenka - Rus
Halep - Qualifier
Martic - Cîrstea
(wc)Mayr-Achleitner - (8)Lisicki

This couldn't have been much better for her to be honest.
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 12:19 PM   #64
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
WTA Linz, Main Draw:

(1)Azarenka - Rus
Halep - Qualifier
Martic - Cîrstea
(wc)Mayr-Achleitner - (8)Lisicki

You said that at Montreal and look what happened there

Chance to make Lisicki her punchingbag though

Last edited by Brad[le]y. : Oct 7th, 2012 at 12:25 PM.
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 12:24 PM   #65
country flag Skoo

Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Well, maybe Azarenka won't withdraw
Skoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 06:25 PM   #66
country flag Curcubeu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad[le]y. View Post
You said that at Montreal and look what happened there
We all know the double bagel was just a sign of solidarity with BFF Ivanovic, otherwise she would have won this one easily.

Old Oct 7th, 2012, 11:48 PM   #67
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Quote:
We all know the double bagel was just a sign of solidarity with BFF Ivanovic, otherwise she would have won this one easily.

of course

Martic lost 6-2 6-2 to Puchkova so she's not exactly invincible but who knows?

She always likes to leave the season on a fail note; like last year she lost to Linette in Poiters
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 10:11 PM   #68
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Sorana. Lost 4 and 3 to Martic. Barely was trying at the end.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 10:14 PM   #69
country flag Curcubeu

0/10

And another entry coming.

EDIT: Luckily, there are still worse:

Quote:
0/16 - Lara Arruabarrena-Vecino (2012 Australian Open - l. to Stefanie Voegele)
0/15 - Huliya Esen (2008 Istanbul - l. to Dia Evtimova)
0/14 - Anna-Lena Groenefeld (2007 Rome - l. to Nathalie Dechy)
0/13 - Arantxa Parra-Santonja (2010 New Haven - l. to Bethanie Mattek-Sands)
0/12 - Shuai Zhang (2010 Australian Open - l. to Julia Schruff)
0/12 - Tamira Paszek (2009 Monterrey - l. to Betina Jozami)
0/11 - Lenka Tvaroskova (2009 Warsaw - l. to Agnes Szatmari)
0/11 - Jessica Moore (2011 Fes - l. to Katarzyna Piter)
0/11 - Na Li (2007 Tokyo - l. to Samantha Stosur)
0/11 - Arina Rodionova (2011 Birmingham - l. to Magdalena Rybarikova)

Last edited by Curcubeu : Oct 9th, 2012 at 10:22 PM.
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 10:21 PM   #70
country flag Skoo

Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future

Well, Martic played well, but you can't say she didn't have opportunities. And Martic also got a lucky break
Skoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 10:29 PM   #71
country flag Curcubeu

Yeah, the luck of Petra together with Sorana's dumbness - classic match.

That dead net cord takes the cake.
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 10:31 PM   #72
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

Quote:
0/11 - Lenka Tvaroskova (2009 Warsaw - l. to Agnes Szatmari)
Seriously? A Romanian saving 11/11 BPs?
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 10:32 PM   #73
country flag Curcubeu

The one being of Hungarian roots of course.
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 10:42 PM   #74
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Well, but Sorana didn't have many but only one or two good chances to convert BPs. Petra served very well every time she had to face a BP (two of them was saved with aces if I remember well and many others with well placed first serve). As much that we like to think that Sorana loses matches on her hand this time the outcome was in Petra's racket.
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 10:45 PM   #75
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

Quote:
The one being of Hungarian roots of course.
Yeah, it makes more sense if you put it like this Plus, it happened in Warsaw Unfortunately it seems that what happens in Warsaw stays in Warsaw Some other Romanian player can confirm it
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote