Vietnamese tennis: Huỳnh Phương Đi Trang - Page 17 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 7th, 2012, 06:03 AM   #241
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vietnamese tennis: Huỳnh Phương Đi Trang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hindrance. View Post
http://www.youtube.com/results?searc....1.9KaDkMLjzoU

Didn't realise there were so many videos of Trang!

Thanks to that person who uploaded them
Those were Phu My Hung champs, Trang led 62 50 then lost 26 75 63

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 10th, 2012, 05:16 AM   #242
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Trang also not on any list next week

I'd thought she'd just play the rest of the Greek tournaments.

Could she be injured?

Old Oct 10th, 2012, 08:02 AM   #243
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

no, i don't think so. she pulled out of the tournaments before or while she played her last tournament. i would say it's a matter of money maybe or she just wants to have a training break before playing again. we will see.

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 10:58 AM   #244
country flag Kəv.

Trang is in the EL for 25k Seoul in week of 22 October

I think last year she made a doubles final in Japan? At this time?

Hopefully she plays as well as she did in Greece!!

I think this tournament also has livescores because its an ATP challenger

Old Oct 14th, 2012, 08:52 AM   #245
country flag Kəv.

Old Oct 14th, 2012, 08:52 AM   #246
country flag Kəv.

What a view from those courts

Old Oct 14th, 2012, 09:00 AM   #247
country flag Kəv.

Racket change for Trang? Looks like a yonex.

Old Oct 14th, 2012, 08:19 PM   #248

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

btw, trang up from no. 1162 to no. 1042 in singles and from no. 446 to no. 413 in doubles. keep winning trang!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Oct 20th, 2012, 10:12 AM   #249
country flag Kəv.

Seoul 25k Q Draw

(5)Trang Huynh Phuong Dai (VIE) v Xi-Wei Cai (CHN)
Ji Hey Lee (KOR) v Chaeeun Lee (KOR)

imo, Trang should qualify easily here
Unless one of these players are extremely good but underranked

Old Oct 21st, 2012, 07:28 AM   #250
country flag Kəv.

I hope no choke

(5)Trang Huynh Phuong Dai (VIE) d. Xi-Wei Cai (CHN) 60 67(4) 62
Chaeeun Lee (KOR) d. Ji Hey Lee (KOR) 76(3) 63

Old Oct 22nd, 2012, 08:04 AM   #251

phew, a little closer than expected. gl in QR2 trang!

Old Oct 22nd, 2012, 11:19 AM   #252
country flag Kəv.

Omg Trang won 60 60
She faces Miyabi Inoue in R1 which will be hard as Miyabi just reached 2 25k SFs

Sent from my GT-I9070 using VerticalSports.Com App

Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 07:49 AM   #253
country flag Kəv.

Ham/Huynh Phuong Dai (KOR/VIE) v Lee/Park (KOR/KOR)

Wish she got a better partner though.

Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 08:35 AM   #254
country flag Kəv.

Ji-Hee Lee/Park (KOR/KOR) d. Ham/Huynh Phuong Dai (KOR/VIE) 63 46 10-4

better luck In singles Trang

Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 09:41 AM   #255

gl in singles trang!