Ana Ivanovic Pictures Thread vol.2 - Page 247 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 07:36 PM   #3691
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Ivanovic Pictures Thread vol.2

marineblue is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 4th, 2012, 03:01 PM   #3692
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Less fighting, more pics everyone.
Let's just remember everyone here likes Ana.
Ana definitely looks gorgeous, as people are saying, like a supermodel, slender and slim.
For the sake of her tennis she would do well to do more strength work, especially for her upper body, that's all.
Cajka, please don't call people bots because as you can see it provokes people who like a player when you question whether they genuinely like them. You can just say you disagree with them. Also, Carling, Cajka is a girl, so she poses little or no danger to Ana. Unlike possibly me after seeing these pics... Ahem.

Seeing some of these expressions I think Ana needs a hug. Ana
HowardH is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 05:55 PM   #3693
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
Less fighting, more pics everyone.
Let's just remember everyone here likes Ana.
Ana definitely looks gorgeous, as people are saying, like a supermodel, slender and slim.
For the sake of her tennis she would do well to do more strength work, especially for her upper body, that's all.
Cajka, please don't call people bots because as you can see it provokes people who like a player when you question whether they genuinely like them. You can just say you disagree with them. Also, Carling, Cajka is a girl, so she poses little or no danger to Ana. Unlike possibly me after seeing these pics... Ahem.

Seeing some of these expressions I think Ana needs a hug. Ana
Ana and Maria Sharapova will always be the two true stars of WTA tour, no matter what.
18majors is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 06:20 PM   #3694
country flag Iva87

Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of

Iva87 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 06:33 PM   #3695
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Pics of JJ and Ana practicing together.

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1891669375

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 01:22 AM   #3696
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Cajka, please don't call people bots because as you can see it provokes people who like a player when you question whether they genuinely like them. You can just say you disagree with them.
Not that I had options. That guy posts only when he sees a post about Ana being skinny. Well, there are people who care about her tennis actually.

What does this suggest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by carling View Post
Ana looks perfect now. She was chubby in 2008.
Who cares? She's not there to please people who want to see her skinny, chubby or whatever. If someone prefers skinny women, it's not a problem, but we are talking about a pro athlete here. And every time someone mentions Ana's weight loss, this guy gets so worked up and stars saying that she looks great. Fine, we get it, he likes "model" looking Ana, but this a forum for those who are fans of Ana, the tennis player. She was a great player in 2008 (chubby or not), her game was great, her movement and fitness were fine, which is not the case with this "model" Ana. That weight loss does nothing but a harm to her tennis. If she wants to become a model, she should let us know, so that we don't have to follow her tennis career anymore.

Of course, those who know a thing or two about modeling also know that Ana is a the model type. She's more beautiful than most of those famous models, but they have completely different body types.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Cajka is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 01:42 AM   #3697
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
Not that I had options. That guy posts only when he sees a post about Ana being skinny. Well, there are people who care about her tennis actually.

What does this suggest?

Who cares? She's not there to please people who want to see her skinny, chubby or whatever. If someone prefers skinny women, it's not a problem, but we are talking about a pro athlete here. And every time someone mentions Ana's weight loss, this guy gets so worked up and stars saying that she looks great. Fine, we get it, he likes "model" looking Ana, but this a forum for those who are fans of Ana, the tennis player. She was a great player in 2008 (chubby or not), her game was great, her movement and fitness were fine, which is not the case with this "model" Ana. That weight loss does nothing but a harm to her tennis. If she wants to become a model, she should let us know, so that we don't have to follow her tennis career anymore.

Of course, those who know a thing or two about modeling also know that Ana is a the model type. She's more beautiful than most of those famous models, but they have completely different body types.
Completely agree Cajka!

Old Oct 5th, 2012, 08:29 AM   #3698
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
Pics of JJ and Ana practicing together.

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1891669375
Interesting. Did people say that they practiced together? Because it's hard for me to tell from the pics whether they just trained one after another on the same court or actually were hitting together.

Incidentally, I can't get over how cute the smilies they use in that forum are.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 04:58 PM   #3699
country flag Deestruction
Two-timing...

Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with Cajka and i couldn't have said it any better. People needs to realize that shes not a model, she is a professional athlete, there is a huge difference between "pro athlete" and "model". Most models dont like to have muscular looking figures because they wanna look more graceful and more slender looking, while pro athlete like to not only look toned and fit but they was to show a little more muscle and definition. I dont think nowadays she look like a model, her legs are too narrow and a little bit muscular but a slender version. She has a very unusual shape for her caliber and to me her summer 2010 shape was the best i have ever seen her since post 2008. She not only looked healthier but she looked so hot imo and so happy and soooooo fit.
Deestruction is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 01:55 AM   #3700
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serena&Petra View Post
Most models dont like to have muscular looking figures because they wanna look more graceful and more slender looking, while pro athlete like to not only look toned and fit but they was to show a little more muscle and definition.
This is a very important part. Compare Sharapova's body in 2004 to this body that she has now. Her shoulders are really bigger now, her body is bigger. She looks great, but if she wasn't a pro athlete, she would hardly choose to have those strong shoulders. Women love being tiny.

I understand that some people prefer skinny girls or that they think that Ana looks better like this (I strongly disagree, but it's irrelevant).

But if you say things like "Oh, she's perfect now, she was chubby in 2008", what does that suggest?

If that Carling bot is still around, I have a simple question. What do you prefer, 2008 "chubby" Ana who won a slam and became #1 or this supposedly gorgeous Ana, who is #12 in the world and can't beat any top 10 player? That would be enough for you to realize if you're a fan of her tennis or a fan of her body.

By the way, jerking off is not an option for me. I'm into guys, especially if they are big and strong like the guy in my avi. But, still, I was his huge fan mainly because he used to have amazing game, like Ana. Sadly for me, Ana is pretty much a female version of him, so I'm going through that same hell once again. If he's the reason why I hate ATP these days, it's safe to say that I'll hate WTA in few years.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Cajka is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 03:57 AM   #3701
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
This is a very important part. Compare Sharapova's body in 2004 to this body that she has now. Her shoulders are really bigger now, her body is bigger. She looks great, but if she wasn't a pro athlete, she would hardly choose to have those strong shoulders. Women love being tiny.
Maria's committed to win at least another 3-4 GS titles and I believe she'll do it.
18majors is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 04:24 PM   #3702
country flag gaviotabr

Pics of Ana practicing and playing in Beijing + reports on her short practices:

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1903940436

Old Oct 6th, 2012, 04:26 PM   #3703
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
Interesting. Did people say that they practiced together? Because it's hard for me to tell from the pics whether they just trained one after another on the same court or actually were hitting together.

Incidentally, I can't get over how cute the smilies they use in that forum are.
I think it is written in chinese that they were practicing together, but google tranlation may have missed the point there. Looking by the pics, I'd say they shared the court for a little while, with JJ hitting with her coach, and Ana with her own hitting partner. But I don't know.

Old Oct 6th, 2012, 09:00 PM   #3704
country flag Iva87

Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of

Chinese Tennis Magazine - February 2012

Last edited by Iva87 : Oct 7th, 2012 at 01:34 AM.
Iva87 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 08:41 AM   #3705
country flag Serena = GOAT

Serena = GOAT is a name known to all Serena = GOAT is a name known to all Serena = GOAT is a name known to all Serena = GOAT is a name known to all Serena = GOAT is a name known to all Serena = GOAT is a name known to all Serena = GOAT is a name known to all Serena = GOAT is a name known to all Serena = GOAT is a name known to all Serena = GOAT is a name known to all Serena = GOAT is a name known to all

Eewl. She used to be so beautiful.
Serena = GOAT is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread