Nadia Lalami - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 12th, 2012, 08:07 PM   #31
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: Nadia Lalami

doha:

R1:
(WC) Lalami vs Peer
JOVANOVSKI, Bojana (SRB)/LALAMI, Nadia (MAR) vs KLEPAC, Andreja (SLO)/ROSOLSKA, Alicja (POL)

go nadia!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 13th, 2012, 05:46 PM   #32

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

lost to peer 06 06 what's wrong with you nadia? and lost in doubles,too:

Klepac/Rosolska (SLO/POL) d. Jovanovski/Lalami (SRB/MAR) 63 61

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Apr 25th, 2012, 06:03 AM   #33

lost 16 16 as a WC in fes R1

she had QF points to defend. she seems to be completely out of form....she already lost 8 matches in a row now! come on nadia, get back on track!

Old Apr 26th, 2012, 05:33 PM   #34

lost also in R1 in doubles.....

Old Apr 30th, 2012, 03:58 AM   #35
country flag Jason A.

Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold

Well, I watched both of her matches -- singles and doubles -- and I'm staying hopeful. For starters, her attitude was a whole lot better than what it was in Pozoblanco last year. She did a pretty good job of staying positive out there, and that's easier said than done after struggling for so long. Even though the score in the match against Mathilde was disappointing, I think that she's pretty close to being able to play some quality tennis. The majority of Nadia's unforced errors were balls that she hit long, but that's something that can be corrected easily enough. On clay, her movement does seem to be a bit of a weakness, but once again, that's something that can be improved -- I think snappier, better-timed split steps could help a lot.

Nadia can still pull it together. For tennis players, rhythm comes and it goes, but talent is a constant. Nadia has got lots of talent, so the tools for her to succeed will always be there. In the end, I think that it's gonna boil down to if she's got enough self-belief.
Jason A. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2012, 12:13 PM   #36

25k Casablanca:

R1:
(Q)Audrey Bergot (FRA) v (wc)Nadia Lalami (MAR)
Garcia-Vidagany/Hermoso (ESP/MEX) v El Allami/Lalami (MAR/MAR)

good draw. get that win this time, nadia!

Old May 16th, 2012, 07:46 PM   #37

lost 46 46 in singles and 26 67 in doubles

Old Jul 30th, 2012, 04:47 AM   #38

where is she? the last tournament she played was in may....

Old Oct 5th, 2012, 05:50 PM   #39

25k Sant Cugat:

QR1: (WC)Lalami vs. Vives Joan

gl nadia, get back on track this time and win some matches!

Old Oct 6th, 2012, 06:40 PM   #40

QR1: (WC)Lalami def. Vives Joan 63 63
QR2: (10)Ozga def. (WC)Lalami 63 61

at least one win!

Old Nov 19th, 2012, 11:35 AM   #41

10k Vallduxo:

QR1: (6)Lalami def. (WC)Royo Marco 60 60
QR2: (6)Lalami def. Marti Riembau 64 63

R1: (Q)Lalami vs. (WC)Mocete-Talamantes

R1: (4)Lalami/Fernandez-Rabener vs. bye
QF: (4)Lalami/Fernandez-Rabener vs. Martinez Sanjuan/Mocete-Talamantes

gl nadia, get some wins again!

Old Nov 21st, 2012, 08:29 AM   #42

R1: (Q)Lalami def. (WC)Mocete-Talamantes 26 62 62
R2: (Q)Lalami vs. (4)Windley

nadia winning three matches in a row keep it up now, you need those points!

Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 07:17 AM   #43

QF: (4)Lalami/Fernandez-Rabener def. Martinez Sanjuan/Mocete-Talamantes 61 64
SF: (4)Lalami/Fernandez-Rabener vs. (1)Sizikova/Windley

Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 02:00 PM   #44

R2: (4)Windley def. (Q)Lalami 62 62

SF: (1)Sizikova/Windley def. (4)Lalami/Fernandez-Rabener 63 62

Old Feb 27th, 2013, 02:07 PM   #45

10k Mallorca:

R1: (WC)Lalami vs. qualifier
Lalami/Daniel vs. Heisen/Pfizenmeier