WWW Beijing SF: Na Li vs Maria Sharapova? - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: WWW Beijing SF: Na Li and her notes vs GOAT pova?

Sharapova in two 27 31.76%
Sharapova in three 25 29.41%
Li in two 21 24.71%
Li in three 12 14.12%
Voters: 85. You may not vote on this poll

Old Oct 5th, 2012, 08:50 PM   #46
country flag TheLegendof

TheLegendof has a brilliant future TheLegendof has a brilliant future TheLegendof has a brilliant future TheLegendof has a brilliant future TheLegendof has a brilliant future TheLegendof has a brilliant future TheLegendof has a brilliant future TheLegendof has a brilliant future TheLegendof has a brilliant future TheLegendof has a brilliant future TheLegendof has a brilliant future
Re: WWW Beijing SF: Na Li vs Maria Sharapova?

Now that the pretender is gone, you can take her out, Li
TheLegendof is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 5th, 2012, 10:30 PM   #47
country flag atominside

atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredPerry View Post
True. She was bossing Sharapova around and that was one of the marquee forthnights in Maria's career. Li Na's game can be breathtaking at times but it's so high risk that it becomes very tough for someone as prone to lapses in concentration as Li to pull it off consistently.

Two of Li's wins against Sharapova were during back-to-back victories in 2009 and 2010 in Birmingham, during the lowest points of Maria's career. The third was the RG semi where Li was extremely inspired having just beaten both Kvitova and Azarenka and Sharapova was playing horrendous tennis (she should've lost right away in the 2nd round against that french junior). The 4th and final win was against an injured Maria at the YEC.
maria played quite well at rg 2011
atominside is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 11:52 PM   #48
country flag The Dawntreader
La Divina Assoluta

The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute

Li could easily fuck this up (and probably will), but she sure can't complain about the match-up.
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 03:37 AM   #49
country flag Zhao

Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredPerry View Post
He does, but not only is Li Na a completely different player from Henin (minus the serve ), Carlos was never really able to get Justine to dismantle Sharapova's game. That's why their matches were always so good. He'll never get Li to defend as well as Justine did. No slice backhands here.
Na does not need to defend much against Masha... she's the one dictating the pace in their recent matches...
Zhao is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 06:19 AM   #50
country flag SelesGOAT

SelesGOAT is a name known to all SelesGOAT is a name known to all SelesGOAT is a name known to all SelesGOAT is a name known to all SelesGOAT is a name known to all SelesGOAT is a name known to all SelesGOAT is a name known to all SelesGOAT is a name known to all SelesGOAT is a name known to all SelesGOAT is a name known to all SelesGOAT is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dawntreader View Post
Li could easily fuck this up (and probably will), but she sure can't complain about the match-up.
The way Li lost/blew that Rome match, I wouldnt be surprised if it leaves her with mental scars she never recovers from in this matchup. She is that fragile mentally. Today will tell us alot if this is true or not.
SelesGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 09:01 AM   #51
country flag Marcoo

Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all

I havent wathed the whole match, but it seemed nice
Marcoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote