Safina: Serena must play full year to be real No. 1 - Page 25 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 6th, 2012, 12:48 AM   #361
country flag brickhousesupporter

brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Safina: Serena must play full year to be real No. 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JN View Post

What kills me is the effort people like Matt01 put into their badrep lectures, like they're really affecting some deep inward spot in their targets.

Chill with the theatrics, Matt, cuz the only ones who give a shit are other nitwits like you.
This is what I find funny about it. They get really pressed by someones comment.
Advertisement

Old Oct 6th, 2012, 01:11 AM   #362
country flag RVD

RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

What kills me is the effort people like Matt01 put into their badrep lectures, like they're really affecting some deep inward spot in their targets.

Chill with the theatrics, Matt, cuz the only ones who give a shit are other nitwits like you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by brickhousesupporter View Post
This is what I find funny about it. They get really pressed by someones comment.
I have to be honest.
I find him entertaining. Much like these guys...
Such a sad little clown.
SERENA: "I hate losing more than I love winning" | RVD: Knowledge(able)…?- In issues researched that interests me and affect my life directly. | Understand(ing)…?- Many subjects & topics in general; with an unquenchable thirst and open mind to learn more. | Experienced…?- In courses of study, and adversities faced. | Racism…?- Living it everyday; experiencing it’s pain in every way; knowing it’ll never go away; and fully understand the futility of arguing it’s ‘evils’ with 'the ignorant' more than I could possibly say.
RVD is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 02:07 AM   #363
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I love when they send those seething reps

█████████████████ʘ
Stamp Paid is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 02:54 AM   #364
country flag AcesHigh

AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mykarma View Post
Because you don't have to be that good to be #1 with this ranking system. As many have already stated, Vika is the first competitive #1 in years. Because of this bogus WTA ranking system we're had to many #1 ranking players that couldn't win a major if their life depended on it. Not only that after they finally make it to #1 they're no damn good and their rankings sink like the Titanic. Try and figure out the rest on your own, it's really not that difficult. In addition, I could care less about whether Serena is #1 or not as long as she continues to dominate the majors.
this is such horsesh!t i'm debating if I should even post a response. Do you know any math? Do you know how the ranking system actually works?

And all these #1's haven't been that good b/c the tour has been complete garbage since 2007 and by garbage I mean that every single player including Serena has had glaring flaws. If Serena can't stay consistent and healthy enough to win more tournaments and perform better, than that's not the ranking system's fault.

And all those precious majors are won beating the same sorry competition that these "bogus" #1's beat. But keep living in a world of delusion when many posts over the years have shown that Caro or Dinara would be #1 under pretty much every ranking system used on both tours in recent memory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darrinbaker00 View Post
When will you learn that "pushers" never make it past the club level, let alone #1 on the WTA computer? Will it be too late?
AcesHigh is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 02:59 AM   #365
country flag Roookie

Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute

Serena haterz to the left..she's the real number 3 like it or not.
Roookie is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 03:00 AM   #366
country flag TheDream

TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcesHigh View Post
this is such horsesh!t i'm debating if I should even post a response. Do you know any math? Do you know how the ranking system actually works?

And all these #1's haven't been that good b/c the tour has been complete garbage since 2007 and by garbage I mean that every single player including Serena has had glaring flaws. If Serena can't stay consistent and healthy enough to win more tournaments and perform better, than that's not the ranking system's fault.

And all those precious majors are won beating the same sorry competition that these "bogus" #1's beat. But keep living in a world of delusion when many posts over the years have shown that Caro or Dinara would be #1 under pretty much every ranking system used on both tours in recent memory.

Many people don't deny this, they just have a problem with Safina saying Serena needs to play a full schedule which she has. That's the only problem I have with it and not the ranking system itself. I think what most people are arguing is that Safina should've never uttered anything about Serena needing to play more considering she's played as much as anyone this year.
TheDream is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 03:25 AM   #367
country flag AcesHigh

AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDream View Post
Many people don't deny this, they just have a problem with Safina saying Serena needs to play a full schedule which she has. That's the only problem I have with it and not the ranking system itself. I think what most people are arguing is that Safina should've never uttered anything about Serena needing to play more considering she's played as much as anyone this year.
Where does she say Serena needs to play more?

Quote:
Originally Posted by darrinbaker00 View Post
When will you learn that "pushers" never make it past the club level, let alone #1 on the WTA computer? Will it be too late?
AcesHigh is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 03:41 AM   #368
country flag TheDream

TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Where does she say Serena needs to play more?
The fact that she says Serena must play full year implies that she believes Serena should play more even though she's played as much as anyone this year. You can't be that deluded or are you intentionally being obtuse?
TheDream is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 03:45 AM   #369
country flag Six Feet Under
Singleniacki

Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute

Why does this thread have so many posts?

What Dinara said is 100% true.

The WTA no.1 ranking requires motivation and physical determination. Serena's fans have no right to complain that she doesnt have the No.1 ranking if she doesnt have the motivation to achieve it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valanga View Post
Singleniacki is gonna snatch wigs in 2014.
Six Feet Under is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 03:47 AM   #370
Serenita

Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVD View Post
Hey now, I received a nice rep from the resident board idiot.

Hey Matt01...
As long as posters make unsubstantiated statements about Serena or her fans, I will be one of the most vocal Serena fans around, as you well know from experience.
I will be direct and blunt, and give it to you straight.
And if you can't handle it, then I suggest this web site: http://www.sesamestreet.org/

The most incredible thing about your rep comment is you speaking about "credibility".

Carry on Matt...carry on.
God lawd matty why you so mad??

Serenita is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 03:48 AM   #371
Svetlana)))

Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute

Let's not fret. Serena will get the #1 ranking early next year even though she's been picking and choosing the tournaments to play
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 03:48 AM   #372
country flag Six Feet Under
Singleniacki

Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dawntreader View Post
Typical of the Slamless number 1's (and their fans) setting out a different criteria for judging the best player in the world.
The WTA sets the criteria for the Number 1 ranking.

Serena doesn't meet it at the moment, full stop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valanga View Post
Singleniacki is gonna snatch wigs in 2014.
Six Feet Under is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 03:50 AM   #373
country flag mykarma

mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

You're an idiot and who the hell said anything about Serena and her rankings. Serena is doing fine thank you very much and if she was interested in being #1 she would be. To bad your fav is garbage according to you. Try reading comprehension before coming after someone.
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 03:59 AM   #374
country flag mykarma

mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDream View Post
The fact that she says Serena must play full year implies that she believes Serena should play more even though she's played as much as anyone this year. You can't be that deluded or are you intentionally being obtuse?

When it comes to Serena Aceshigh always comes up with some deluded .
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 04:02 AM   #375
country flag mykarma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Six Feet Under View Post
Why does this thread have so many posts?

What Dinara said is 100% true.

The WTA no.1 ranking requires motivation and physical determination. Serena's fans have no right to complain that she doesnt have the No.1 ranking if she doesnt have the motivation to achieve it.
Please show me where Serena fans are complaining or implying that Serena should be #1? You people are truly confused.
Closed Thread