Today's performance by Maria was the best performance of the year - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 6th, 2012, 02:25 AM   #91
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Today's performance by Maria was the best performance of the year

Barktra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 6th, 2012, 02:45 AM   #92
country flag pollison

pollison is a splendid one to behold pollison is a splendid one to behold pollison is a splendid one to behold pollison is a splendid one to behold pollison is a splendid one to behold pollison is a splendid one to behold pollison is a splendid one to behold pollison is a splendid one to behold pollison is a splendid one to behold pollison is a splendid one to behold pollison is a splendid one to behold

I remember being in RLA this year watching Maria and Angie's match. Maria just does everything better than Angie and because of that is a dream match up. I still think Maria's best tourney this year was Stuttgart
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 02:50 AM   #93
country flag Justin SW
Member of Rena's Army

Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute

Haven't seen all of Maria's match but one match comes to mind: Serena Williams def Samantha Stosur 6-1 6-1 in Charleston. Serena just wouldn't miss against one of the best clay player out there and she was on her worst surface

Justin SW is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 03:19 AM   #94
country flag dencod16

dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry but if this is her best performance i fear for her, did you actually watch the match and how many chances Kerber had but screwed it by pushing too hard. She can play better. If this was Vika, Serena, maybe even Aggie this wouldn't have been the same score. Still think her Stuttgart performance was far better. Still below Serena in Olympics and Charleston, and Vika in Doha and Indian Wells (except the barthel match), all matches in those tournies this two played their.

Last edited by dencod16 : Oct 6th, 2012 at 03:25 AM.
dencod16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 03:23 AM   #95
country flag dencod16

dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Black View Post
Wait, did someone just say this same Kerber also lost to Radwanska 0-6, 1-6. Hahahahaha ... Wow, Kerber is an awesome player
Yup, actually she played pretty similar, she was getting into a lot of dueces, break points and game points then hit a down the line out 3/5 times. Really didn't get why she couldn't get her head around those game and break points.
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 03:27 AM   #96
country flag Roookie

Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute

Serena is only serve. I agree Maria's was the best tennis performance of the year. No question
Roookie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 03:37 AM   #97
country flag dencod16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roookie View Post
Serena is only serve. I agree Maria's was the best tennis performance of the year. No question
Yeah a 6-0, 6-1 preformance is all serve, wonder how she broke Sharapova, yeah by out-rallying her and hitting return winners. Sharapova wishes Serena is all serve.
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 03:43 AM   #98
country flag Michalka

Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold

I think threads like this intentionally made to start fanwars and trollbait should simply be closed asap. Not sure why is this remaining open, even when the OP is a well-known Sharapova troll. Some of the stuff written here and really disrespectful to both Maria and Serena. (not to mention the usual suspects ALWAYS showing up on cue, ugh)
Michalka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 03:50 AM   #99
country flag Grigorpova

Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of

It's hard being a Sharapova fan and seeing some of the dumbassery from other fans in this thread (then you have other stanbases grouping as a whole and calling us all dumb). Maria's performance against Kerber was definitely one of the best of the year and one of her best aswell but the way you delivered the thread with the intent to troll which you succeeded in firing up others and causing even more shit is just pathetic.

Grigorpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 03:56 AM   #100
country flag Thiudans

Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfan View Post
Maria played like a flawless match and Angie is an amazing player. The eurosport commentators agreed that this was the best performance of the year. When she plays like this not many people can do much against it. I am so happy she is playing like this again
Lol, you dirty fool. You didn't even veil this stupidity; this awful attempt to bait people.
Thiudans is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 04:05 AM   #101
country flag TheLegendof

TheLegendof has a brilliant future TheLegendof has a brilliant future TheLegendof has a brilliant future TheLegendof has a brilliant future TheLegendof has a brilliant future TheLegendof has a brilliant future TheLegendof has a brilliant future TheLegendof has a brilliant future TheLegendof has a brilliant future TheLegendof has a brilliant future TheLegendof has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by American Dream View Post
It's hard being a Sharapova fan and seeing some of the dumbassery from other fans in this thread (then you have other stanbases grouping as a whole and calling us all dumb). Maria's performance against Kerber was definitely one of the best of the year and one of her best aswell but the way you delivered the thread with the intent to troll which you succeeded in firing up others and causing even more shit is just pathetic.

Don't worry -- those of us who pay attention don't equate sfan and ziros with all Sharapova fans -- it would be too cruel. Add that Roookie moron to the list.
TheLegendof is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 04:20 AM   #102
country flag dencod16

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLegendof View Post
Don't worry -- those of us who pay attention don't equate sfan and ziros with all Sharapova fans -- it would be too cruel. Add that Roookie moron to the list.
True, there are fans and there are retards.
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 04:24 AM   #103
country flag mac47

mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute

Sharapova did appear in the match that featured the "best performance all year," but it wasn't in Beijing, and she wasn't the one giving the performance. It was the final of the Olympics.
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 04:32 AM   #104
country flag New_balls_please

New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweety Darling View Post
I preferred the way she played in the Olympics Final.
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 04:33 AM   #105
Serenita

Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dencod16 View Post
Yeah a 6-0, 6-1 preformance is all serve, wonder how she broke Sharapova, yeah by out-rallying her and hitting return winners. Sharapova wishes Serena is all serve.
Didn't you know Serena served for 12 straight games!

Maria only served once and won that game soo that shows how great and an amazing player she actually is!!! But because Serena served for 12 straight games, Maria didnt have a fighting chance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tech1 View Post
"Jesus take the wheel"
Serenita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote