.Cheering 2012 Thread. - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 15th, 2012, 11:57 AM   #46
country flag Sam.

Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of
Re: .Cheering 2012 Thread.

She played well this week she deserves it for sure

Townsend, Giorgi, Diyas, Pereira
Serena, Venus, Schiavone, Date
Koukalova, Safarova, Peng, Mattek
Li, Shvedova, Cetkovska, Pavs
Sam. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 15th, 2012, 09:07 PM   #47
country flag The Crow
The hottest straight, goth rocker on the board
Admin Emeritus

The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute

She won her semi final against Barthel

Great week for her!!
Old Sep 16th, 2012, 05:32 PM   #48
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

It's amazing

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2012, 08:03 PM   #49
country flag Booh

Booh is a name known to all Booh is a name known to all Booh is a name known to all Booh is a name known to all Booh is a name known to all Booh is a name known to all Booh is a name known to all Booh is a name known to all Booh is a name known to all Booh is a name known to all Booh is a name known to all

Flipper won the title 6-1 7-5. *Doing the happy dance*
Booh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17th, 2012, 01:10 AM   #50
country flag Tully

Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold

Wow Flipper!

Congratulations. What a turn around to her season. Kirsten deserves a lot of credit for her hardwork and perserverence.

I remember thinking at the time that she was playing challengers that she was setting herself up nicely to go fir it in 2013. Proved me wrong in many ways!

Kirsten is on track for her highest ever season end ranking! Amd yo finish season in top 100 for just the third time.

Does anyone know what's up next?

I hope a few weeks of rest. With all the injuries and health issues she has had she needs to be careful not to get too excited and push too hard.

Is it time to revive the mission top 50 thread!

I hope Flip celebrted by buying herself a huge platter of sushi. Ss
he absolutely deserves it!

Anso & Ali - the rise begins ...

Lucie
Tully is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17th, 2012, 05:42 AM   #51
country flag The Crow
Admin Emeritus

The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute

She actually won a WTA tournament Great job, Kirsten!
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 03:10 AM   #52
country flag Tully

Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold

Kirsten is seeded 2nd in Linz Qualifying.

First up against Knapp.

Good Luck Flip!

Let's qualify

Lucie
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 02:05 PM   #53
country flag Barty_Tennisfan

Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tully View Post
Kirsten is seeded 2nd in Linz Qualifying.

First up against Knapp.

Good Luck Flip!

Let's qualify
Yes, hopefully she will be in the main draw! She deserves it.
And maybe she can have some interesting draw next, but I won't get excited too much
Barty_Tennisfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 05:48 PM   #54
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

She won 62 36 62 She said on twitter she wasn't happy with her serve. Well she won so it can only be better tomorrow.

Old Oct 6th, 2012, 10:07 PM   #55
country flag Tully

I think you were far more diplomatic in discussing her serve than Flipper was

2hours and 20 minute match. Hopefully it didn't take too much energy.

Next is Douchevina, won't be easy.

Lucie
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 06:00 PM   #56
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Easier win against Dushevina

Old Oct 8th, 2012, 10:52 PM   #57
country flag Barty_Tennisfan

Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice

Kirsten is really playing like the best belgian player at the moment I think.
Hopefully she can have a upset tomorrow against Cornet
GOOD LUCK!!!
Barty_Tennisfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 02:33 PM   #58
country flag The Crow
Admin Emeritus

She won in 2!
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 05:24 PM   #59
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Well done

Old Oct 12th, 2012, 06:15 PM   #60
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

Yay, Kirsten! Great win, she really made Ana look awful out there.
Ollie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote