Tipsarevic continues to be pressed about women's tennis - Page 21 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 5th, 2012, 10:15 PM   #301
country flag Vincey!

Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tipsarevic continues to be pressed about women's tennis

The positive thing is that Raonic beat his ass last night! Good thing that there's no player like him on the WTA. He's such a twat. seriously asking money to play DC? That's new to me and it's beyond pathetic. If you don't wanna play the DC to represent your country then don't, no Olympic for you then and don't complain that it was unfair. You wins over 1 million dollar per year, you don't play every week and the tournaments during the DC are never the biggest ones so they have less money. Don't tell me you're tired for playing DC either since you play 2 single max during 3 days! He's such a douchebag, the way he treats his fans too is totally ridiculous. the worse thing is that he has no shame at all crying that out loud, he's not even trying to polities his statements.

"You're wasting your time,Go home and have a beer!" - Maria Sharapova-
Vincey! is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 6th, 2012, 08:16 AM   #302
country flag Asta

Asta is just really nice Asta is just really nice Asta is just really nice Asta is just really nice Asta is just really nice Asta is just really nice Asta is just really nice Asta is just really nice Asta is just really nice Asta is just really nice Asta is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincey! View Post
The positive thing is that Raonic beat his ass last night!
Beat his ass would be a beat down,yet he saved a match point to beat him 9-7 in a third set tie-break

Nevertheless he is an ass-whole
Asta is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 08:26 AM   #303
country flag August

August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincey! View Post
The positive thing is that Raonic beat his ass last night! Good thing that there's no player like him on the WTA. He's such a twat. seriously asking money to play DC? That's new to me and it's beyond pathetic. If you don't wanna play the DC to represent your country then don't, no Olympic for you then and don't complain that it was unfair. You wins over 1 million dollar per year, you don't play every week and the tournaments during the DC are never the biggest ones so they have less money. Don't tell me you're tired for playing DC either since you play 2 single max during 3 days! He's such a douchebag, the way he treats his fans too is totally ridiculous. the worse thing is that he has no shame at all crying that out loud, he's not even trying to polities his statements.
Think about some players who play two singles matches and one doubles (like Berdych, Stepanek, Federer, Wawrinka, Nieminen, etc.). Three Bo5 matches in three days is very much equivalent to playing a MM event. Every DC tie practically means they have one MM less in their tank for that season. And life of a tennis pro isn't cheap, you need a coach, a trainer, you need to travel, etc.

I think ITF should compensate players financially playing Davis/Fed Cup. For sure ITF can afford that. Ofc that would be away e.g. from junior tennis, but nations' events (and their profits) dying would also be off from ITF and thus e.g. junior tennis.
August is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 08:42 AM   #304
country flag Marcoo

Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all

Well, a lot fo players have issues about that, so ?
Marcoo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 12:51 PM   #305
country flag Simugna Help

Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute

Any thoughts about Tipsarevic's retirement yesterday? Maybe being such a pussy he should greatful about the equal prize money.
Simugna Help is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 01:08 PM   #306
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Sudden Fatigue He's probably like this today

Maria to Serena

"Did you hear about Tipsy retiring at 4-1 40-0 down in the 3rd? He got a heavy dose of Sudden Fatigue"

Serena

""

Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 01:11 PM   #307
country flag jj74

jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute

His retirement (like some other top players performances at Paris Bercy) is very suspicious
jj74 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 01:31 PM   #308
country flag timafi

timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute

that bitch opened his trap wide yesterday for the doctor to look at his tonsils and not only got laughed at but got whistled and booed at out of Bercy like expected

Sui have a seat kid
timafi is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread