Tamarine 'Tammy' Tanasugarn - Welcome to another year on the tour! - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 24th, 2012, 03:21 AM   #106
country flag free2all84

free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice
Re: Tamarine 'Tammy' Tanasugarn - Welcome to another year on the tour!

aw she lost 36 75 46 :/
free2all84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 24th, 2012, 09:40 AM   #107
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

so close!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2012, 02:46 PM   #108

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

doubles R1:

Tanasugarn/Dushevina vs. Lucic/Foretz Gacon

not the toughest draw. come on tammy, get at least some doubles wins!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 01:40 PM   #109

Dushevina/Tanasugarn (RUS/THA) d. Foretz Gacon/Lucic (FRA/CRO) 64 61

at least a win in doubles. keep it up tammy!

Old Sep 1st, 2012, 10:59 AM   #110

R2: (16) Hsieh/Medina Garrigues (TPE/ESP) d. Dushevina/Tanasugarn (RUS/THA) 64 64

Old Sep 11th, 2012, 08:06 AM   #111

100k+H Ningbo:

R1: Tanasugarn def. (SR)Diyas 63 64
(2)Tanasugarn/Zhang vs. Sema/Sema

R2 against pavlovic or keothavong. go tammy!

Old Sep 13th, 2012, 10:26 AM   #112

R2: Tanasugarn def. Pavlovic 63 46 61
QF: Tanasugarn def. (7)Brianti 36 75 76
SF: Tanasugarn vs. Zhang

great run from tammy! keep it up and get to the final!

R1: Sema/Sema def. (2)TanasugarnZhang 61 63

Old Sep 15th, 2012, 06:25 AM   #113

SF: Zhang def. Tanasugarn 64 75

still a good week for tammy. hope she feels better and more confident now and can finish the year with some good results! keep it up tammy! hopefully she keeps playing another year!

Old Sep 16th, 2012, 06:46 AM   #114

Seoul:

QR1: (8)Tanasugarn def. (WC)Yang 60 75
QR2: (8)Tanasugarn vs. Kumkhum

R1: (3)Tanasugarn/Zhang vs. (WC)Liang/Tian

good draw. and get some more wins in singles here tammy!

Old Sep 16th, 2012, 08:20 PM   #115

retired in QR2 with a low back injury

she just can't catch a break this year. get well soon, tammy!

Old Sep 18th, 2012, 05:23 PM   #116

R1: (3) Tanasugarn/Zhang (THA/CHN) d. Sema/Sema (JPN/JPN) 61 62

wow, she's playing doubles. it can't be too serious i guess. keep it up tammy!

Old Sep 21st, 2012, 04:53 AM   #117

QF: (3) Tanasugarn/Zhang (THA/CHN) d. Hsieh/Hsieh (TPE/TPE) 63 36 13-11

congrats, gl in the SF tammy!

Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 01:17 PM   #118
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute

Final: Tanasugarn/Zhang d. Gajdosova/Niculescu 26 62 10-8 from 3-7 down in supertiebreak
Ellery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 06:33 PM   #119

congrats tammy for another title! keep it up and get back on track in singles soon, too!

Old Oct 5th, 2012, 07:08 PM   #120
country flag free2all84

free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice

no osaka this year i guess :/
free2all84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote