Today's performance by Maria was the best performance of the year - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 5th, 2012, 03:31 PM   #1
country flag sfan

sfan is just really nice sfan is just really nice sfan is just really nice sfan is just really nice sfan is just really nice sfan is just really nice sfan is just really nice sfan is just really nice sfan is just really nice sfan is just really nice sfan is just really nice
Today's performance by Maria was the best performance of the year

Maria played like a flawless match and Angie is an amazing player. The eurosport commentators agreed that this was the best performance of the year. When she plays like this not many people can do much against it. I am so happy she is playing like this again

Roland Garros 2012 -

Maria Sharapova - Champion
Serena Williams - Kicked out in R1
sfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 5th, 2012, 03:36 PM   #2
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Today's performance by Maria was the best performance of the year

I didn't see the match so I don't know but are you sure they didn't mean her best performance of the year?
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 03:41 PM   #3
country flag sfan

sfan is just really nice sfan is just really nice sfan is just really nice sfan is just really nice sfan is just really nice sfan is just really nice sfan is just really nice sfan is just really nice sfan is just really nice sfan is just really nice sfan is just really nice

It was her best performance as well but no other player has shown this kind of level this year. Thats what the Eurosport lady was saying.

Roland Garros 2012 -

Old Oct 5th, 2012, 03:42 PM   #4
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

It's definitely up there. Congrats in advance for starting another fanwar.

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 03:47 PM   #5
bandabou

bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute

It was HER best performance, for sure.
Serena Williams: Greatest African-American tennisplayer in history
17 majors:5255

Official Prince of the Royal Court
bandabou is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 03:48 PM   #6
country flag Sweety Darling

Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of

I preferred the way she played in the Olympics Final.
Sweety Darling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 03:51 PM   #7
country flag FredPerry

FredPerry is just really nice FredPerry is just really nice FredPerry is just really nice FredPerry is just really nice FredPerry is just really nice FredPerry is just really nice FredPerry is just really nice FredPerry is just really nice FredPerry is just really nice FredPerry is just really nice FredPerry is just really nice

Still believe Serena's play at the Olympics final surpasses that easily. Untouchable doesn't begin to describe it.

Also, concerning Sharapova, I still believe the tennis she produced in the Stuttgart final was the best she played since having the surgery.
FredPerry is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 03:51 PM   #8
country flag NashaP

NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold

In my opinion, her best performance this year was her French open sf against Kvitova
NashaP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 03:56 PM   #9
country flag ampers&
Senior Bitch.

ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfan View Post
Maria played like a flawless match and Angie is an amazing player. The eurosport commentators agreed that this was the best performance of the year. When she plays like this not many people can do much against it. I am so happy she is playing like this again
ampers& is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 03:58 PM   #10
country flag sfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miching~Mallecho View Post
Why are you in every Maria thread? Are you a Wozniacki fan?

Roland Garros 2012 -

Old Oct 5th, 2012, 04:02 PM   #11
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Sfan yes, it was HER best match this year.

PLEASE stop trying to start fan wars here.
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 04:04 PM   #12
country flag Golan
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Maybe because this is "general mess." not Players forum?

#seo pożyczka sms
Golan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 04:06 PM   #13
country flag sweetadri06

sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute

Her performance at Stuttgart was better.
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 04:08 PM   #14
country flag ampers&
Senior Bitch.

ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I'm a Maria fan. You are a smoldering, unadulterated mess.
ampers& is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 04:08 PM   #15
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaP View Post
In my opinion, her best cheating performance this year was her French open sf against Kvitova
fixed
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote