Vietnamese tennis: Huỳnh Phương Đi Trang - Page 16 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 12:24 AM   #226
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vietnamese tennis: Huỳnh Phương Đi Trang

sombrerero loco was at the tournament that Trang was last week and I asked him about Trang and he said

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sombrerero loco
hey!
well she is mostly a pusher. not a moonballer, but a pusher yeah. she has a nice serve tbh, cos her size must be like 1.50
dont know what more i can say. her mum is always doing her masssages and coaching her...she is even shorter

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3
AYUMI-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 12:00 PM   #227
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Trang is only scheduled to play doubles sf today, singles R2 tomorrow.

Shes very lucky, its a lovely resort.

Old Oct 4th, 2012, 03:36 AM   #228
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

R2: Laura Deigman (GBR) v Trang Huynh Phuong Dai (VIE)
SF: (1)Huynh Phuong Dai/Shlomo (VIE/ISR) d. Czarnik/Jaeger (POL/GER) 63 62

Final: (1)Huynh Phuong Dai/Shlomo (VIE/ISR) vs. Stemmer/Von Deichmann (GER/LIE)

Goo Trang

Finally a well deserved doubles final and a great shot at the title as well.

Old Oct 4th, 2012, 05:34 AM   #229
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

Trang not on any EL next week I'd think that she'd be playing more of the weaker tournaments in Greece.
If she went to 100k Suzhou she would've been directly in QD

Old Oct 4th, 2012, 06:08 AM   #230
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold

nice to know a little more about her! gl for the doubles final and for singles, too. well, maybe she has had enough of europe now or she travels a little further and so she wants to have one week off. we will see. but i think it was a good experience for her to play outside of asia and see if she can compete in the international circuit in europe. because it always seems that even the small tournaments (at least most of them) in europe and america have much stronger entry lists than in e.g. asia or south america. so i think it was a new experience for her.

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng

Last edited by coetzergambill : Oct 4th, 2012 at 06:17 AM.
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 11:46 AM   #231
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

^ i remember she reached a QF last year at an event too.

Old Oct 4th, 2012, 11:46 AM   #232
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

dammit Trang's match wasn't livescored.

Old Oct 4th, 2012, 11:29 PM   #233
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

Trang Huynh Phuong Dai (VIE) d. Laura Deigman (GBR) 76(2) 75

Lovely Trang!! 2 QF i think.

Trang Huynh Phuong Dai (VIE) vs. Kathinka von Deichmann (LIE)

Hm, This will be the toughest, Kathinka is a good junior on the rise.

Old Oct 4th, 2012, 11:32 PM   #234
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

Won the doubles title as well!!

(1)Huynh Phuong Dai/Shlomo (VIE/ISR) d. Stemmer/Von Deichmann (GER/LIE) 36 62 12-10

So shes gotten 1 win over Kathinka, but my guess is that Stemmer is still unexperience and Trang has a good doubles partner.

But anyway 3rd doubles title and 1st of the year

Old Oct 5th, 2012, 12:48 AM   #235
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...hlight=noordin
What happen to these girls?

Old Oct 5th, 2012, 12:49 AM   #236
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hindrance. View Post
(3)Trang Huyhn Phuong Dai (VIE) d. Deria Nur Haliza (INA) 6-1 6-2
Xi-Wei Cai (CHN) d. Hanemas Pangestu (INA) 6-0 6-2

---

(1)Meng Ning Deng (CHN) v. Bye
Lam-Ahn Tran (VIE) d. Devi Hasan (INA) 6-0 6-3

---

Aingoc-Van Nguyen (VIE) d. Ee Yi Olivia Koh (SIN) 6-3 6-1
Nozomi Fujioka (JPN) d. Athena Nathalia (INA) 6-2 4-6 7-5

Viet girls are 3/3 in this tournament.
Seems those other Viet girls have only played this tournament this year, where are they at?

Old Oct 5th, 2012, 08:08 AM   #237

coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold

great tournament so far for trang. now gl in singles. come on trang, you know her game now and you've beaten her in doubles, so take that knowledge and make good use of it.

the other girls, i don't know what happened to them.....

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 11:59 AM   #238
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc....1.9KaDkMLjzoU

Didn't realise there were so many videos of Trang!

Thanks to that person who uploaded them

Old Oct 5th, 2012, 03:35 PM   #239

QF: Kathinka von Deichmann (LIE) def. Trang Huynh Phuong Dai (VIE) 46 64 76

noooo, so close but still a good week. with the points from this week trang will move up from no. 1134 to around no. 1028. way to go trang! keep it up.

Old Oct 5th, 2012, 11:03 PM   #240
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

Soo close

Kathinka is a good junior though, but really good effort from Trang and great week

Now get some rest and slay other people wherever your going.