Beijing R3: Kerber def Wozniacki 61 26 64 - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 4th, 2012, 04:26 PM   #61
country flag TheLegendof

TheLegendof has a brilliant future TheLegendof has a brilliant future TheLegendof has a brilliant future TheLegendof has a brilliant future TheLegendof has a brilliant future TheLegendof has a brilliant future TheLegendof has a brilliant future TheLegendof has a brilliant future TheLegendof has a brilliant future TheLegendof has a brilliant future TheLegendof has a brilliant future
Re: Beijing R3: Kerber def Wozniacki 61 26 64

Wozniacki, you always disappoint me when it counts. Now I have to rely on Sharapova to remove this pretender I shall not forget this.
TheLegendof is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 4th, 2012, 04:29 PM   #62
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVB View Post
The second set was a total fuckery from Angie. Did well to win the third though, but the match should've been over much earlier.
Exactly. Kerber seems to be a bit mentally drained and her play has become much more error-prone towards the end of the season.

But she still grinds out points like this:

Old Oct 4th, 2012, 04:33 PM   #63
country flag Miss Atomic Bomb

Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CillyUltra View Post
Exactly. Kerber seems to be a bit mentally drained and her play has become much more error-prone towards the end of the season.

But she still grinds out points like this:

A decent player like Maria or Vika would've ended the point at 0:13 when Kerber's shot barely cleared the service line (like most of her shots in that rally).

Miss Atomic Bomb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 04:37 PM   #64
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation
Re: WTA Beijing R3: Angelique Kerber(GER) def. Caroline Wozniacki(DEN) 6-1/2-6/6-4

Kerber has to be the current German Numero Uno.

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 04:42 PM   #65
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradbury View Post
A decent player like Maria or Vika would've ended the point at 0:13 when Kerber's shot barely cleared the service line (like most of her shots in that rally).

Adrian. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 04:43 PM   #66
country flag Hurley
Enemy of Art

Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WTA Beijing R3: Angelique Kerber(GER) def. Caroline Wozniacki(DEN) 6-1/2-6/6-4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Aberdon View Post
Kerber has to be the current German Numero Uno.
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 04:44 PM   #67
country flag Coconut91

Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Still, some of her superhero rallies are quite epic. I like her for that.
Coconut91 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 04:53 PM   #68
country flag jasonwright25

jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all

Quote:
LOL. Take 2 of the 3 best players in the world, call them "decent", and use them to prove a point. Really?
jasonwright25 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 04:57 PM   #69
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute

Kerber's technique is rather unique.
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 05:01 PM   #70
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Good win, Angelique !

Caroline

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 05:06 PM   #71
country flag Marcoo

Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all

I like both players, but ikinds feel sorry for Caro. I mean it seemed she totally was back
Marcoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 05:13 PM   #72
country flag Marcoo

Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all

Go Caro !!
Marcoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 05:25 PM   #73
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

3 set loss, was 1 set more won than I expected.....

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 05:43 PM   #74
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Caro She fought hard and even won a set, while I didn't think she had a chance of winning more than 6 games! It still wasn't enough though.. hopefully she'll come back stronger next year!

Well done Angelique!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 09:23 PM   #75
country flag hablo

hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane Lane View Post

It's ridiculous how much the words counterpuncher and pusher have gotten muddled on this board courtesy of the Wozniacki era.
Agreed.

@ Caro.

GO all Canuck players GO
hablo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote