WWW Beijing 1/4 Final Kerber v Sugarpova??? - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: ??

Maria 50 60.24%
Angie 33 39.76%
Voters: 83. You may not vote on this poll

Old Oct 4th, 2012, 02:27 PM   #16
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WWW Beijing 1/4 Final Kerber v Sugarpova???

Martha, please be a good vulture for once.
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 4th, 2012, 02:36 PM   #17
country flag HRHoliviasmith

HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsday View Post
Oh Vika fans, you guys should worry about Bartoli first
what has she got to do with this?

nervous should they meet in the final eh?
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 02:40 PM   #18
country flag Chaosm21

Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of

Angie is in bad shape since Olympia and Sharapova is much better right now, but I hope that Sharapova will lose concentration and get in serious trouble

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomplayer89 View Post
She's been a top 10 player for 2 years now. We're way past the "beginning". She's never going to be inside the top 5. Getting to #5 was as close as she'll ever get.
Chaosm21 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 02:41 PM   #19
country flag Michalka

Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold

Definitely Sharapova in straights - 6-3 7-5
Michalka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 02:43 PM   #20
country flag Johnbert

Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of
Angie 6-0 6-0

Sent from my GT-I9100 using VerticalSports.Com App
Johnbert is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 02:45 PM   #21
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

If Maria remains focused throughout the entire match, then she shouldn't have too much trouble, especially if she's feeling confident with her two straightforward wins this week. If she lapses for 10-15 minutes, then she can be in trouble in a set or even lose one, but either way I don't see Maria losing this match. I predict 6-4 6-3 or 6-3 7-5.
TrollPova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 02:45 PM   #22
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Maria 6-4 2-6 6-3
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 03:02 PM   #23
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute

Should be a great match, Maria should prevail with a similar scoreline as Rome 3 and 4. And the surface is quite identical to Rome despite being played on HC
doomsday is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 03:06 PM   #24
country flag atominside

atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsday View Post
Should be a great match, Maria should prevail with a similar scoreline as Rome 3 and 4. And the surface is quite identical to Rome despite being played on HC
umm
atominside is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 03:15 PM   #25
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliviasmith View Post
what has she got to do with this?

nervous should they meet in the final eh?
Retroprojection much? It's Vika fans who came in here like hyenas to support Kerber.
And no if they both meet in the final it should be a great match since Maria seems to serve well.

Last edited by doomsday : Oct 4th, 2012 at 03:42 PM.
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 03:20 PM   #26
country flag doomsday

Quote:
Originally Posted by atominside View Post
umm
The rebound is very high, I don't know who opened a thread about the surface being slow but I see a lot of similarities with Rome's surface.
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 03:42 PM   #27
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

Kerber in two, 63 75 or something.
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 03:50 PM   #28
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Tough to call. I feel Kerber is playing more passively and not going for as many winners when she gets the opportunity as she was when she beat Maria in Paris -- and, contrary to popular belief, you can't beat Maria in good form by purely Wozniacki-like defending, you need to properly counterpunch and turn defence into attack and not give her a chance to stay in the point. BUT, whether Maria is actually in good form remains to be seen, and if she's as ragged and unfocussed as she was in Tokyo last week, even Kerber playing pure defence will probably be able to beat her.

Going with Maria to win 2-6 6-4 6-3 or something like that.
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 04:01 PM   #29
country flag TheLegendof

TheLegendof has a brilliant future TheLegendof has a brilliant future TheLegendof has a brilliant future TheLegendof has a brilliant future TheLegendof has a brilliant future TheLegendof has a brilliant future TheLegendof has a brilliant future TheLegendof has a brilliant future TheLegendof has a brilliant future TheLegendof has a brilliant future TheLegendof has a brilliant future

Get her, Maria! Kerber is such a pretender.
TheLegendof is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 04:20 PM   #30
country flag serendipitynow

serendipitynow is a glorious beacon of light serendipitynow is a glorious beacon of light serendipitynow is a glorious beacon of light serendipitynow is a glorious beacon of light serendipitynow is a glorious beacon of light serendipitynow is a glorious beacon of light serendipitynow is a glorious beacon of light serendipitynow is a glorious beacon of light serendipitynow is a glorious beacon of light serendipitynow is a glorious beacon of light serendipitynow is a glorious beacon of light

Maria in 2

But I will not be surprise if Kerber wins.. it's just that Kerber gets tired already when she reaches the later stage of a tournament and eventually losing even though it's winnable for her ..

I would like Maria to win this..