Beijing R3: Kerber def Wozniacki 61 26 64 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 4th, 2012, 11:52 AM   #1
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute
Beijing R3: Kerber def Wozniacki 61 26 64

This was a very entertaining match.
Wozniacki even hit forehand winners.
Kon. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 4th, 2012, 11:52 AM   #2
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of
WTA Beijing R3: Angelique Kerber(GER) def. Caroline Wozniacki(DEN) 6-1/2-6/6-4

60th victory of Kerber this season..
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 11:53 AM   #3
country flag Antoshka

Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future
Re: Beijing R3: Kerber def Wozniacki 61 26 64

Kerber
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 11:53 AM   #4
country flag SilverSlam

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Caro

Such a good final set too

Whatever. She played well and showed she can still run with the top girls, and for a set and half she was clearly they better player. And then she stuttered a little, and maybe hesitated about being aggressive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Gray View Post
Is it really her? because one time i had a two week conversation with Kirsten Dunst, before i realised she was a fake one
SilverSlam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 11:53 AM   #5
country flag Jimmie48
Killer Queen

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Pathetic first set. She played much better afterwards but she still dosen't have the mental strength to pull such a win off.

Some of her net attempts were laughable, she served some great aces in pressure situations though!

Low point of the match was the low-life spectator that yelled "out" midway through one of the longest rallies...some people

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 11:53 AM   #6
country flag mikahhakim

mikahhakim is a name known to all mikahhakim is a name known to all mikahhakim is a name known to all mikahhakim is a name known to all mikahhakim is a name known to all mikahhakim is a name known to all mikahhakim is a name known to all mikahhakim is a name known to all mikahhakim is a name known to all mikahhakim is a name known to all mikahhakim is a name known to all

I guess Caro will be going to Sofia instead
mikahhakim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 11:53 AM   #7
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Well that took 45 minutes more than necessary.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 11:53 AM   #8
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

Kerber 3-0 against Wozniacki in 2012, much better player this year.
Wozniacki still has not made a final in over a year, besides Intls
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 11:54 AM   #9
country flag Simugna Help

Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute

Bye bye YEC to ~*Princess Karolina*~.

Happy Kerber picked up after the dreadful second set. 3rd set was tight but its outcome NID.
Simugna Help is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 11:54 AM   #10
country flag Golan
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WTA Beijing R3: Angelique Kerber def. Caroline Wozniacki 6-1 2-6 6-4

Good fight both girls
Golan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 11:56 AM   #11
country flag supermod

supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of

Not sure why Kerber allowed Wozniacki to come back in the second set. Totally unnecessary to make this match so close.

I guess it's time to take a break from tennis for Carebear and rest a bit.
supermod is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 11:56 AM   #12
country flag Blu€

Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute

Caro , had a lot of chances in that 3rd set but made too many mistakes on easy returns.
Went for it MP down but it missed the line by little. She played better than I expected, 2nd set was really good!

···♥♥Wozniacki♥♥···

💨💦☁⚡"Even the darkest night will end and "Sunshine" will rise" ⛅☀🌞🌻
Blu€ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 11:56 AM   #13
country flag Gilas.

Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe she will go to YEC as the 8th WC player as influenced by Turkish Airlines
Well done Angie
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 11:56 AM   #14
country flag Michalka

Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold

Great match towards the end YASSSS Angie Well done, now do your best against Masha next round

Wozniacki has produced some pretty good winners this match but she should never ever go to the net again
Michalka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 11:57 AM   #15
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

Choked
King Halep is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote