Cheering thread: USO - WDQF with Makarova! - Page 222 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 29th, 2012, 11:33 AM   #3316
country flag Rix643
member of NSSA

Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cheering thread: ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis Fool View Post
Lena upset Olga, 2 & 4! Evens their h2h, 1-all. Lara or Vera for a spot in the main draw.
No, Q was only two rounds. She's in MD, playing Barthel in 1st rnd.

Bibiane Weijers Official Facebook Fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/bibischoofs
Rix643 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 29th, 2012, 02:47 PM   #3317
country flag Pierre75

Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of
Re: Cheering thread: Beijing - R1 vs Barthel / WD R2 with Makarova!

Thanks for the info Rix643. Good luck to Elena in the main draw.
Pierre75 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 01:45 AM   #3318
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cheering thread: ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rix643 View Post
No, Q was only two rounds. She's in MD, playing Barthel in 1st rnd.
Oops.
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 05:53 AM   #3319
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

In another upset, Lena double-breadsticked Mona!
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova

Last edited by Tennis Fool : Sep 30th, 2012 at 06:52 AM.
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 06:34 AM   #3320
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Not quite a double bagel. A double breadstick. I'm happy for Elena but Mona must have been woeful.

Who does Elena play next?

Oh it's Paszek. Good luck Elena.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 06:50 AM   #3321
Tennis Fool

Yeah, I meant double-breadsticked, lol.
Putintseva #1 player

Old Sep 30th, 2012, 02:49 PM   #3322
country flag Pvt. Kovalenko

Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis Fool View Post
In another upset, Lena double-breadsticked Mona!

Well, Mona is in a big slump right now.. At least, she took the opportunity to win

Good Lucky in the next round!!

Svetlana Kuznetsova / Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova / Maria Kirilenko / Valeria Savinykh

Sorana Cirstea / Petra Kvitova

Anastasia Myskina / Maria Sharapova / Elena Dementieva
Pvt. Kovalenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 04:11 PM   #3323
country flag Pierre75

Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of
Re: Cheering thread: Beijing - R2 vs Paszek / WD R2 with Makarova!

Congrats to Elena and good luck to her for next round.
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 08:44 AM   #3324
Tennis Fool

The upsets keep coming. Elena took out Tamira, 76(5) 62! Now leads the h2h, 2:1.

Up next, a 3rd rd. clash against #1 Vika.
Putintseva #1 player

Old Oct 1st, 2012, 11:46 AM   #3325
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

Thats a good win. And I think Elena/Katya should become a top doubles team.
Katya is a real talent, from everything I've read she's a nice girl, and she's young.
Tarpischev did Elena good by putting them together. Now Elena has to keep her singles ranking up because Katya is going to be top 20 & in all the Premier main draws. Elena needs main draws
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 02:39 PM   #3326
country flag Pierre75

Re: Cheering thread: Beijing - R3 vs Azarenka or Lisicki / WD R2 with Makarova!

Congrats to Elena for this great win and good luck to her for next round. Let's hope that Elena and Katya will be as successful as Elena and Sania !
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 04:57 PM   #3327

Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of
Re: Cheering thread: Beijing - R3 vs Azarenka or Lisicki / WD R2 with Makarova!

4 wins in a row for her

Good luck against Vika!!

PS: she must be dying in China, without Twitter

Svetlana Kuznetsova / Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova / Maria Kirilenko / Valeria Savinykh

Old Oct 4th, 2012, 08:41 AM   #3328
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute
So happy to see her going deep in a tournament again.

Right Now she is 36. 35 down to azarenka.
Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 08:42 AM   #3329
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute
She saved 2 mps in This game
Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 07:05 PM   #3330

Re: Cheering thread: Beijing - WD SF with Makarova!

She lost to Vika 3 - 6 / 3 - 6

Good run from Elena: 4 wins in a row, losing to Number #1 in the end.

And in the Semis in Doubles..