Madagascar Tennis - Page 19 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 09:04 PM   #271
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Madagascar Tennis

Phew, great that she is a fighter. But she have to play good a whole match to do some damage in MD. But hopefully she keeps winning
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 01:11 PM   #272
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

R1: Ramalalaharivololona/Conze vs. bye
QF: Ramalalaharivololona/Conze vs. Chapelle/Kuzmenkova

she's playing her doubles match today and her singles match tomorrow. go nante, get a win today and get some more match practice!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 05:35 PM   #273

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

lost 16 16 in doubles!!! hope it wasn't her who played so bad....better luck in singles tomorrow!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 11:35 PM   #274

R1: (Q)Ramalalaharivololona vs. (Q)Lutzeier

go nante, it's not a bad draw. the girl might be in good form, but a win is definetly possible! allez nante!

Old Sep 4th, 2012, 02:09 PM   #275

lost 26 67

it's not going to work like this anymore if she wants to progress. she said so too, she wants to make some changes and realizes that the training she has in paris and her scheduling isn't helping her. i told her about the schttler-waske tennis university near frankfurt (with a really good reputation, e.g. they brought angelique kerber to the top 10) and she really wants to go there, but the problem is the financing. she is not able to pay for it on her own. she needs someone help her finance it or she some donations or something like this. i told her i'll try to help her to get there and to pay for it, but at the moment i don't have too many ideas or options either.

so if anybody reads this and has an idea how she could get someone to help her finance a few weeks of practice there (that will for sure give a big boost to her level of play and her confidence) or any options, then just write me a private message here. it would be so great for her, she'd really appreciate it!

Old Sep 13th, 2012, 10:33 AM   #276

nante on the quali list for the 25k in saint malo next week. allez nante!

Old Sep 13th, 2012, 08:27 PM   #277
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

GL Nante!

BTW, any news about that tennis university? Does she still can't afford it?
Old Sep 15th, 2012, 06:44 AM   #278

25k Saint Malo:

QR1: Nante vs. (14)Tholey

the draw could have been worse. tholey is a 17 year old left hander ranked no. 998. i think nante should be able to beat her if she stays consistent. and it's a good opportunity to qualify, she has to win only two matches to get to the main draw this time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisfan06 View Post
GL Nante!

BTW, any news about that tennis university? Does she still can't afford it?
no, still no news the last time i talked to her. we will wait for an answer until monday, if they don't answer till then, i will call them and talk to them. i have more time now, so i will try to find some financing options for her, but i think she hasn't looked for some options yet...we will see. but if she has to finance it on her own, she won't be able to....

Old Sep 15th, 2012, 08:41 PM   #279
country flag Tennisfan06

(14)Lea Tholey (FRA) d. Nantenaina Ramalalaharivololona (MAD) 64 75
Old Sep 16th, 2012, 06:27 AM   #280

she said she's feeling really bad right now, feeling like giving up everything. i tried to cheer her up a little and told her we have to try to get her to the tennis academy as soon as possible.
but first good luck for doubles this week!

Old Sep 16th, 2012, 08:29 PM   #281

R1: Ramalalaharivololona/Kushnereva vs. Ramialison/Hesse

come on nante, get at least a doubles win!

Old Sep 17th, 2012, 11:32 AM   #282
country flag Zin

Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of

She should look for better partners. Kushnereva is a bagel girl who has been losing something like 70 matches in a row. Same story as 2 weeks ago when she paired up with Conze.
Zin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17th, 2012, 08:55 PM   #283

lost 16 06 in doubles

she really needs to get to the academy as soon as possbile if she wants to still be able to change the direction her career is heading!

Old Oct 4th, 2012, 06:27 AM   #284

nante said she's playing 4 itf tournaments in october, so i guess she tries to play the 4 big ones, 50k JOUE-LES-TOURS, 50k LIMOGES, 100k POITIERS, 50k+H NANTES. hope she can get into qualies because they always have strong entry lists. gl nante!

Old Oct 5th, 2012, 05:42 PM   #285

didn't get into the draw in joue-les-tours, at least not in singles qualies. maybe she plays only doubles, but i doubt it.