Beijing R3: A. Radwanska def. Dominguez Lino 2-6, 6-1, 6-4 - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 10:15 PM   #106
country flag TeraByte

TeraByte is a splendid one to behold TeraByte is a splendid one to behold TeraByte is a splendid one to behold TeraByte is a splendid one to behold TeraByte is a splendid one to behold TeraByte is a splendid one to behold TeraByte is a splendid one to behold TeraByte is a splendid one to behold TeraByte is a splendid one to behold TeraByte is a splendid one to behold TeraByte is a splendid one to behold
Re: Beijing R3: A. Radwanska def. Dominguez Lino 2-6, 6-1, 6-4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sombrerero loco View Post
a win is a win i guess, but no chance for aga against li on friday if she doesnt get better from her leg. she was clearly injured today
dont play after china until yec, please
She didn't plan to play in any tournament between Beijing and Istanbul even before.
TeraByte is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 10:18 PM   #107
country flag jimskeuh

jimskeuh has disabled reputation

I dont understand why aga is still playing when she is clearly injured. I really hope she get punished against Na Li!
jimskeuh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 11:52 PM   #108
country flag Belmont Lad

Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Aga
Belmont Lad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 11:59 PM   #109
CoryAnnAvants#1

CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute

Every time I've watched Lourdes play she's getting blown off the court by someone like Sharapova, so I enjoyed getting a chance to watch her game and personality truly come out today. She has nothing to defend for the rest of the year, so top 50 is still very possible for her. I don't understand all the hate. Not every player is going to be destined for the top 10 and making runs at Grand Slams.

Aga, take your beatdown on Friday and rest up for Istanbul please
CoryAnnAvants#1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 02:57 AM   #110
country flag Bronx19

Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of

It wont surprise me in the slightest if she comes out and give Li hell.

Pushers like Rads and Caro cant deal with no no pace, they need it to penetrate.
Bronx19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 03:48 AM   #111
country flag mikahhakim

mikahhakim is a name known to all mikahhakim is a name known to all mikahhakim is a name known to all mikahhakim is a name known to all mikahhakim is a name known to all mikahhakim is a name known to all mikahhakim is a name known to all mikahhakim is a name known to all mikahhakim is a name known to all mikahhakim is a name known to all mikahhakim is a name known to all

Vika vs Aga final please
mikahhakim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 05:43 AM   #112
country flag Pops Maellard
Hot Messes Need Love

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otlichno View Post
And Ana should revoke her French Open title, getting double bageled by Roberta Vinci.
I know, Ana sucks .

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Pops Maellard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 05:53 AM   #113
country flag overrule

overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold

Gutsy win for Aga. She's fighting like mad to defend as many points as possible from last year. I hope she has something left for YEC.
overrule is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 06:06 AM   #114
country flag andyjason

andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold

If Aga retire before the QF start, I will feel so bad for Lino.
andyjason is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote