Jelena's Schedule II - Page 46 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 07:25 AM   #676
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jelena's Schedule II

I really wish she would state she is out for the rest of the season, practicing for the Australian leg of the tour where she will come back with a protected ranking.
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 08:46 AM   #677
country flag Graf~Dokic

Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future

Sad to see her withdrawing all the time. I really thought she would play these French ITFs, since she did that already in the past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntie janie View Post
By the way, thanks for the false information, Damir.
This.

Mona Barthel - Karolina Šprem
Daniela Hantuchová - Yaroslava Shvedova
Petra Cetkovská - Mirjana Lučić - Ivana Lisjak
Graf~Dokic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 12:22 PM   #678
auntie janie

auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute

My concern now is that she did intend to play this French series, but maybe she re-injured her wrist or injured something else.

There are still 2 more ITFs in France later in the month. I hope her name will appear on those lists, too, because to me, it's still better to see her signing up than not signing up, even if she has to withdraw later. At least it shows she's got tennis on her mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Do It View Post
I really wish she would state she is out for the rest of the season, practicing for the Australian leg of the tour where she will come back with a protected ranking.
We all wish that, but sadly, it's just not her way to keep her fans informed, and it never has been. Remember her short-lived blog? I wonder who talked her into doing that, so unlike her.
auntie janie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 12:48 PM   #679
country flag DokDi

DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute

^ I really doubt she intended to play anything, cause her withdrawal schedule is exactly the same as 2 months ago (just 1 day later this time). The worrying part is that she keeps withdrawing from 2 events each time which again confirms no serious intends of playing in the near future.

My guess is she is still injured and all entries are just backups.

Last edited by DokDi : Oct 2nd, 2012 at 12:54 PM.
DokDi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 02:20 PM   #680
country flag Babolatpro880
Team WTAworld

Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntie janie View Post
My concern now is that she did intend to play this French series, but maybe she re-injured her wrist or injured something else.

There are still 2 more ITFs in France later in the month. I hope her name will appear on those lists, too, because to me, it's still better to see her signing up than not signing up, even if she has to withdraw later. At least it shows she's got tennis on her mind.

We all wish that, but sadly, it's just not her way to keep her fans informed, and it never has been. Remember her short-lived blog? I wonder who talked her into doing that, so unlike her.
Rosh used to run her actual official website for a while, it's been a long time though> he posted on this board.

2009 Australian Open Wildcard Playoff Winner
Babolatpro880 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 03:07 AM   #681
country flag doktor

doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute

I can't believe anyone thought she was coming back before her yearly attack on the AO WC Playoff.

She'll turn up, claim she's 'fit' earn a WC and then flop early at the AO and half ass the year until AO WC Playoff 2014.

We've gotta be used to it by now

Get that WC Jeca
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 10:49 AM   #682
country flag Graf~Dokic

Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future

I wonder where she is right now. I hope she's with Damir training hard just like last year around September/October.

Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 10:52 AM   #683
country flag DokDi

DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute

There is no way she is training, I can assure you that.
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 11:33 AM   #684
country flag Sweety Darling

Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of

Sweety Darling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 08:57 PM   #685
country flag qwertytx

qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by doktor View Post
I can't believe anyone thought she was coming back before her yearly attack on the AO WC Playoff.

She'll turn up, claim she's 'fit' earn a WC and then flop early at the AO and half ass the year until AO WC Playoff 2014.

We've gotta be used to it by now

Get that WC Jeca
I'm sure the Aussie TV stations already have the story prepared:

Jelena shows up in Australia out of shape and talks about how she is going to play herself into shape.
<Insert video of out-of-shape Jelena playing in pants>
Jelena: "I don't want any handouts from the federation."
<Insert video of Tin watching Jelena practice>
Sam: "Jelena is a champion and I have no doubt she will be competitive once again."
qwertytx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 10:16 PM   #686
country flag doktor

doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertytx View Post

Jelena shows up in Australia out of shape and talks about how she is going to play herself into shape.
Sam: "Jelena is a champion and I have no doubt she will be competitive once again."

You totally forgot to insert the clip of Damir pushing the cameras out of the way in Birmingham, it's not a Jelena Dokic story without that.
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 04:09 PM   #687
country flag DokDi

Milan: Did Damir give you any info about Jelena's withdrawals from the indoors swing? Still injured?
Will she be back in Australia?
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 06:09 PM   #688
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertytx View Post

So true, but really
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 10:01 PM   #689
auntie janie

auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute

Not on Poitiers list.
auntie janie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 11:01 AM   #690
country flag Graf~Dokic

^ She was on the list for the 75k in Ismaning though, but already withdrew on October 1st.