Halloween Confrontation VIII - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 12:12 PM   #31
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Halloween Confrontation VIII

Awesome, keep it coming!
Kon. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 03:54 PM   #32
country flag Sabinator.

Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute

I nearly died reading this, just like Sabs

Magdalena Rybarikova * Su-Wei Hsieh * Jie Zheng * Jamie Hampton * Mathilde Johansson * Mona Barthel * Aleksandra Wozniak * Alison Riske
Andrea Petkovic * Jana Cepelova * Petra Cetkovska * Jovana Jaksic * Karolina Pliskova * Svetlana Kuznetsova * Yvonne Meusburger * Francesca Schiavone
Sabinator. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 04:20 PM   #33
country flag Batemant

Batemant is a name known to all Batemant is a name known to all Batemant is a name known to all Batemant is a name known to all Batemant is a name known to all Batemant is a name known to all Batemant is a name known to all Batemant is a name known to all Batemant is a name known to all Batemant is a name known to all Batemant is a name known to all

ENTER MARION:
Eat ze cake, and get fat, Gretel.

Lollin' Thanks so much, Max!
Batemant is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 09:40 PM   #34
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

THE WOMEN HEAD INTO THE TENT HOUSING THE WORLD’S OLDEST VIRGIN.

NOT SURPRISINGLY, LENA D LIES ON A BED, THUMB IN MOUTH, GENTLY SNORING.

MARION:
If we just sneak out without waking her…

VEE:
We might survive this year…

BUT IT’S TOO LATE! THE SLEEPING LEAN STIRS.

LENA:
Mommy Vera, is that you? Are you coming to bed now?

ANGIE:
I thought she was married—shouldn’t she waiting for her husband?

JO-LA:
Have you ever heard of Lena D? Did you read the sign?

SABS:
I’m a regular peanut butter legs compared to her. Although I must point out I’m allergic to peanuts. I ate one once and …

ALL CHORUS:
…NEARLY DIED.

LENA LOOKING AROUND, SECRETIVELY WIPING THUMB ON BLANKY:
Why how nice! Every one has come back to visit me for my birthday! Is it a surprise party? Once when I was a little girl, Mommy Vera gave a me a birthday surprise. As soon as I got up she hit me in the face with a 2x4!

JJ:
What the hell kind of birthday surprise is that?

LENA:
It was a complete surprise! I never expected to hit in the face like that on my birthday. And like Mommy Vera said, it was so nice when it stopped hurting. Are we going to have an adventure? When I was a little girl Mommy Vera used to take me on adventures all the time! She would take me to Red Square with a sign around my neck that said “I take candy from strangers.” Then she would run away as fast as she could and I had to find my way home as best I could on my own. Sometimes it took me days and days. I haven’t done an adventure since the last time she did that to me.

VEE:
When was that?

LENA:
At the Museum of Islamic Arts in Doha in 2010.

ANDY H.
We should probably kill her to avoid trouble later…but…but…

VEE:
I know. She looks at you and you just kind of want to scratch behind her ears or something. I actually tried to throw that Wimby semi in ’08 for her. But she was just so…Lena.
SHOUTS AND SCREAMS COME FROM OUTSIDE THE VIRGIN TENT. ALL THE WOMEN RUN OUT, INCLUDING LENA IN HER BUNNY JAMMIES.

THE FEDERER TWINS RUN BY, TEARS STREAMING DOWN THEIR FACES.

THE TWINS:
Mean girls!

VIKA AND NINA, DRESSED IN MATCHING SCHOOL GIRL UNIFORMS COME AROUND THE CORNER, EATING SNICKERS AND DRINKING COKES.

VIKA:
Like taking candy from a baby.

NINA:
Like beating up a ball kid.

VIKA:
Like taking the #1 ranking from a Dane.

NINA:
Like…oh. Hello, girls.

QUEEN MASHA:
We cannot believe you two! Stealing candy from sweet little babies like that!

VIKA (LOOKING VAGUELY GUILTY)
We were trick-or-treating.

QUEEN MASHA:
…when you could have delcious, Sugarpova’s for trick or treat.

JUST THEN, A PEDICAB ARRIVES, DRIVEN BY A HUFFING AND PUFFING ZHENG. OUT STEP LI AND ANA.

JO-LA:
I know I’m going to regret asking this, but what’s with the pedicab?

ANA:
Well, I had a VIP pass to the amusement park.

LI:
It’s a Mercedes pedicab. It seems there were actually some performance clauses in my contract that tie into my getting things like, you know, engines, a front end, power steering…

ZHENG:
Apparently my contract with Chinese Tennis Federation has some performance clauses in the fine print, too.

SERENA:
Well, here we are, all at this amusement park. I want to go on some rides!

TO BE CONTINUED…
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 09:50 PM   #35
country flag flareon

flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
LENA:
It was a complete surprise! I never expected to hit in the face like that on my birthday. And like Mommy Vera said, it was so nice when it stopped hurting. Are we going to have an adventure? When I was a little girl Mommy Vera used to take me on adventures all the time! She would take me to Red Square with a sign around my neck that said “I take candy from strangers.” Then she would run away as fast as she could and I had to find my way home as best I could on my own. Sometimes it took me days and days. I haven’t done an adventure since the last time she did that to me.

Quote:
VEE:
I know. She looks at you and you just kind of want to scratch behind her ears or something. I actually tried to throw that Wimby semi in ’08 for her. But she was just so…Lena.
SHOUTS AND SCREAMS COME FROM OUTSIDE THE VIRGIN TENT. ALL THE WOMEN RUN OUT, INCLUDING LENA IN HER BUNNY JAMMIES.
I CANNOT you are so funny.
TT 2013: Won 25k Rancho Santa Fe DW/Phil=)
TT 2014: 1/2 Kuala Lumpur Singles,Won WTA FlorianapolisDW/Phil=),25k NottinghamDW/Phil=),F Istanbul 50kDW/Phil=)
flareon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 09:54 PM   #36
country flag Kasey

Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miffedmax View Post
LENA:

VIKA:
Like taking the #1 ranking from a Dane.

NINA:
Like…oh. Hello, girls.
too much
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 10:32 PM   #37
country flag tennis-insomniac

tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute

This made me want to go to Disneyland

-"Still On The Road"
tennis-insomniac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 10:34 PM   #38
country flag Lord Choc Ice
Hot Messes Need Love

Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute

loved this latest installment.

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Lord Choc Ice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 11:19 PM   #39
country flag Povin
postcyber

Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future

It's a stupid question, but who is Jo-La??
The stories are
Povin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 12:04 AM   #40
country flag AndreConrad

AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute

Can't wait for the next installment ...
Bally, Rest In Peace!
AndreConrad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 12:55 AM   #41
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Povin View Post
It's a stupid question, but who is Jo-La??
The stories are
Johanna Larsson
Brad[le]y. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 01:32 AM   #42
LoLex
What did she say? - She said: "I will kill you" :o

LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miffedmax View Post
AGA:
We found the carnival barker.

PETRA:
Podje! Podje!
LoLex is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 03:52 AM   #43
country flag Mary Cherry.
you're all sluts

Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute

How have I only just seen this? *subscribes*

Sabine has been GOAT so far
Mary Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 02:33 PM   #44
barmaid

barmaid has a brilliant future barmaid has a brilliant future barmaid has a brilliant future barmaid has a brilliant future barmaid has a brilliant future barmaid has a brilliant future barmaid has a brilliant future barmaid has a brilliant future barmaid has a brilliant future barmaid has a brilliant future barmaid has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamondtieva View Post
loved this latest installment.
Ditto, keep it going...27 more days to go!!

Barmaid
barmaid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 04:39 PM   #45
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute

I missed this so much! You need to get the Belgiums back. And also vampire Nastya.
domon17th is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote