WTA Ranks Update Thread - Page 26 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 18th, 2012, 02:39 PM   #376
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future
Re: Aga Radwańska has secured her Istanbul berth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerbicz View Post
WTA seems not to be aware of this, but Agnieszka is the fourth player - after Vika, Maria & Serena - who has already secured her spot in the WTA Championships singles tournament to be held in Istanbul next month.

According to the rules, the field in Istanbul will be composed of seven top ranked players plus a wildcard (who usually, though not obligatory, turns out to be the eighth ranked one). It is easily seen that no one outside current Top 8 can overtake Aga in the Race to the WTA Champs. A more subtle question is whether Aga can be sure to find herself among the Top 7 on the eve of the Champs. Currently Aga holds the fourth position in the Race and is followed by Petra Kvitová, Angie Kerber, Sara Errani & Na Li. Each one of these four still can outdistance Agnieszka by the end of the Race. However, it can be proven that this feat canot be accomplished by []all of them[/i] at the same time. So Aga will finish no farther then the seventh place.
Yes, it can be easily be proven. The thread to discuss it is this one http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...5#post22211205
guichard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 20th, 2012, 12:13 PM   #377
country flag jrm

jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WTA Ranks Update Thread

Lepchenko one win away from top20, who would predicted that 12 months ago?
Current crushes: Johannes STRATE Tom BATEMAN Éric BRUNEAU
Simply the best: Ole Einar BJØRNDALEN and JANNE AHONEN
jrm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2012, 11:06 PM   #378
country flag pling

pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future

I thought Kiri would have 2366 (with 5 for Beijing so far), since she has to count the 1 for either Rome Or Cincinatti alongside her 70 for Doha?
pling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 07:11 AM   #379
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pling View Post
I thought Kiri would have 2366 (with 5 for Beijing so far), since she has to count the 1 for either Rome Or Cincinatti alongside her 70 for Doha?
she wasnt top 20 last year. thats only for top 20 players at end of previous year that get formula implied.
Kirilenko will have P5 on her in 2013
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 08:53 AM   #380
country flag Tennis Observer

Tennis Observer has much to be proud of Tennis Observer has much to be proud of Tennis Observer has much to be proud of Tennis Observer has much to be proud of Tennis Observer has much to be proud of Tennis Observer has much to be proud of Tennis Observer has much to be proud of Tennis Observer has much to be proud of Tennis Observer has much to be proud of Tennis Observer has much to be proud of Tennis Observer has much to be proud of

As all zero (0) points for missed Mandatory tournaments must count on player’s ranking (see WTA 2012 Official Rulebook p 228), The Boiled Egg failed to add “0” in Oct 1 (sic!) column (correct: Oct 8) to Top 10 player’s Vera Zvonareva’s ranking (update Sep 30, 08:41 BST).

Assuming Bepa (out of competition since P5 Montreal 2012 due to viral illness) requested to qualify for a Long Term Injury, points total of 1,185 is spot on. Her three zero (0) points for Missed tournaments are P5 Cincinnati, GS US Open & PM Beijing).
Tennis Observer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 09:37 AM   #381
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

Is Svitolina as a winner of 50k in Georgia updated?
Caipirinha Guy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 05:22 PM   #382
coolfish1103

coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute

Shouldn't Lepchenko earn 80 points?
coolfish1103 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 09:00 PM   #383
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute

^ fixed......... it put those in and she failed to serve it out. Then someone popped around and i forgot.
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 02:19 PM   #384
country flag Markus

Markus has much to be proud of Markus has much to be proud of Markus has much to be proud of Markus has much to be proud of Markus has much to be proud of Markus has much to be proud of Markus has much to be proud of Markus has much to be proud of Markus has much to be proud of Markus has much to be proud of Markus has much to be proud of

Ms Scheepers with 599 points this week???
Markus is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 02:35 PM   #385
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Petko is as low as Marta

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 08:22 PM   #386
country flag Slasher1985

Slasher1985 is a glorious beacon of light Slasher1985 is a glorious beacon of light Slasher1985 is a glorious beacon of light Slasher1985 is a glorious beacon of light Slasher1985 is a glorious beacon of light Slasher1985 is a glorious beacon of light Slasher1985 is a glorious beacon of light Slasher1985 is a glorious beacon of light Slasher1985 is a glorious beacon of light Slasher1985 is a glorious beacon of light Slasher1985 is a glorious beacon of light

Love this thread. Appreciate all the effort and work you put into this, Egg. I know how hard this stuff is.
Slasher1985 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 05:10 PM   #387
country flag jrm

jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute

who was the last one getting over 10000 points?
Current crushes: Johannes STRATE Tom BATEMAN Éric BRUNEAU
Simply the best: Ole Einar BJØRNDALEN and JANNE AHONEN
jrm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 05:38 PM   #388
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrm View Post
who was the last one getting over 10000 points?
Wozniacki. Her highest 10255 on may 23, 2011

Last edited by guichard : Oct 3rd, 2012 at 05:46 PM.
guichard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 09:46 AM   #389
country flag Phenomareva

Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of

TBE, is Anna Danilova and Anna Danilina of Kazachstan not the same player? She is ranked 495 and 596, while Anna Danilina is ranked inside top 400 at the moment?

Savinykh - Kirilenko - Sharapova - Buchina - Diatchenko - Kleybanova - Panova - Solovieva
Good luck to all russian and dutch players
Phenomareva is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 04:33 PM   #390
country flag M.P

M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute

Yang Zhao xuan ranking has been different with yours and WTAs one

Muguruza Tsonga Berdych Gulbis Dimitrov Thiem Krajinovic Rosol
Han Zhangs Zhou Wangs ZhengSS Yangs Zhu Tian XuSL Liu

Giorgi Jovanovski Bencic Konjuh Petkovic Garcia Wawrinka Pospisil Tang
Zvonareva Peng Mladenovic Larcher-de-Brito Babos Vekic Kulichikova
M.P is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote