Beijing R3: A. Radwanska def. Dominguez Lino 2-6, 6-1, 6-4 - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 03:29 PM   #91
country flag fouc

fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Beijing R3: A. Radwanska def. Dominguez Lino 2-6, 6-1, 6-4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holdsworth View Post
Stats:
Aga: 32-37 (net points: 44/65)
LDL: 20-19 (net points: 10/19)
lol
fouc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 03:54 PM   #92
country flag Sisyphus

Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute

Netwanska
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 04:00 PM   #93
country flag Angelus87

Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all

this thread s full of trolls and haters after all. it s Aga thread so why all those kids show up here. i dont troll on your fav so why you do?
Angelus87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 04:14 PM   #94
country flag Juju Nostalgique
Rest in peace Bally

Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you Agatha!
Jamie Hampton & Danka Kovinić & Sam Crawford & SaiSai Zheng & Tita Tower Flower
Juju Nostalgique is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 04:39 PM   #95
country flag flareon

flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelus87 View Post
this thread s full of trolls and haters after all. it s Aga thread so why all those kids show up here. i dont troll on your fav so why you do?
Its a tennis forum, if you cannot handle it got to an agnieska forum?
TT 2013: Won 25k Rancho Santa Fe DW/Phil=)
TT 2014: 1/2 Kuala Lumpur Singles,Won WTA FlorianapolisDW/Phil=),25k NottinghamDW/Phil=),F Istanbul 50kDW/Phil=)
flareon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 04:50 PM   #96
country flag Sombrerero loco

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

a win is a win i guess, but no chance for aga against li on friday if she doesnt get better from her leg. she was clearly injured today
dont play after china until yec, please

Slava Shvedova- Bel Bencic- Alize Lim
Sombrerero loco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 05:00 PM   #97
country flag Angelus87

Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by flareon View Post
Its a tennis forum, if you cannot handle it got to an agnieska forum?
so i suggest to change name of this forum to flame forum not tennis. it s shamefull that people only bash here. sometimes i have feeling like most people throw tantrum for some reason. there s only few people here who comments are normal without stupid adnotations.
Angelus87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 05:03 PM   #98
country flag RobinT83

RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of

I only watched the third set and it was awful.
Domugnez-lolno is an ineffective moonballer and one of the worst player in top 100 (tied with Parmugtier and Hypeges), she couldn't generate any pace at all with that technique (even my grandma hits a better and bigger ball) whereas Radwanska seemed injured but still has been able to change her gameplan to force the issue.
I still can't believe that spanish hack is a top 100 player with her total lack of talent and abilities but we are in a mug era of women's tennis after all so it's not surprising though.
RobinT83 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 05:31 PM   #99
country flag SanyaK

SanyaK is just really nice SanyaK is just really nice SanyaK is just really nice SanyaK is just really nice SanyaK is just really nice SanyaK is just really nice SanyaK is just really nice SanyaK is just really nice SanyaK is just really nice SanyaK is just really nice SanyaK is just really nice

Agnieszka did well already in this tournament, no need in trying to go further if Na wins against Kerber. 100% fully fit Radawanska still would need some luck with blasting Li Na, but here she will be just smashed off court.

Thank you for fighting spirit, though, one of the reason of being supported.
SanyaK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 05:36 PM   #100
country flag Aryman3

Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future

Lately Aga starts slow and lazy but finishes in style. It means the lack of energy at the end of the season is not her problem.
Bravo Aga.
Pathetic haters are so helpless. They remind me drugs takers totally dependent on crack
Aryman3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 05:44 PM   #101
country flag Pappacosta

Pappacosta is just really nice Pappacosta is just really nice Pappacosta is just really nice Pappacosta is just really nice Pappacosta is just really nice Pappacosta is just really nice Pappacosta is just really nice Pappacosta is just really nice Pappacosta is just really nice Pappacosta is just really nice Pappacosta is just really nice

DOPEDminguez STRIKES AGAIN..............
Pappacosta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 05:46 PM   #102
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future

Why didn't she lose to this piece of player, God, whyyy...
Linguae^ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 06:12 PM   #103
country flag *Jean*

*Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute

Agnieszka
*Jean* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 09:18 PM   #104
country flag Pops Maellard
Hot Messes Need Love

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

Aga should revoke her place in the top 5, losing a set to Dominguez Lino.

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Pops Maellard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 09:19 PM   #105
country flag Marcoo

Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all

Good that she won, that would be just too much, if she lost it
Marcoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote