Lizette Cabrera !!! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 28th, 2012, 03:24 AM   #1
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute
Lizette Cabrera !!!

This girlllll needs a thread. Just recently won an ITF junior title in Europe, won Asia/Oceania closed junior championship, won a platinum AMT and has just won her first 25k main draw match.

R32 Lizette Cabrera (AUS) def Ayu Fani Damayanti (INA) 6-4 6-2

Very impressive for a 1997 girl. Naiktha has a rival.
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 28th, 2012, 04:43 AM   #2
country flag jack21

jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Lizette Cabrera !!!

I love it when players randomly step it up and go on a streak like this. Interesting to note that she won't turn 15 for another 3 months.

Keep it up.

Jarmila Gajdosova, Ash Barty, Olivia Rogowska, Naiktha Bains

Lucie Safarova, Daniela Hantuchova, Kristina Mladenovic, Sabine Lisicki
jack21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2012, 05:12 AM   #3
country flag SM

SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute

GO lizzy
Old Aug 28th, 2012, 06:57 AM   #4
country flag Chris93

Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold

Sharapova ~ Li ~ Kerber ~ Kvitova ~ Kirilenko ~ Ivanovic ~ Stephens ~ Makarova ~ Safarova ~ Cirstea ~ Goerges ~ Cornet ~ Lisicki ~ Robson ~ Watson ~ Kanepi ~ Keys ~ Tsurenko ~ Wozniak ~ Puig ~ Oudin ~ Petkovic ~ Sevastova ~ Rezai

AND OF COURSE ALL THE AUSSIES!!!
Chris93 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2012, 10:34 AM   #5
country flag scottsue

scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of

Never heard of her but this is wonderful really wonderful........well done to Lizette!
scottsue is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2012, 11:39 AM   #6
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

Lizette has now won 2 matches in the doubles draw, with Tjandramulia, and is into the SF

I wonder how many 14yos have WTA doubles rankings??

They play Tyra/Tammi for a spot in the final.
Old Aug 29th, 2012, 11:49 AM   #7
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

Okay I couldn't help myself and had to check.

There are only two 1997 girls with WTA doubles rankings at the moment:

#843 Francoise Abanda (CAN) 5/2/97 - Like Lizette, she also made the SF of a $25K
#1138 Arina Folts (UZV) 1/1/97

Lizette is much younger then them with a DOB of 19/12/97. Olivia Tjandramulia is also younger than both girls who are already ranked with a DOB of 11/5/97.

Go girls!
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 07:48 AM   #8
country flag jack21

jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold

Esperance R1:

(Q)Lizette Cabrera def. Mai Minokoshi 5-7 6-3 6-2

Another great win for Lizette and her second over a top 400 player. She also won the Esperance Pro-Am tournament last week. She next faces a girl from TPE who beat Sanders in R1 after Jones withdrew.

Jarmila Gajdosova, Ash Barty, Olivia Rogowska, Naiktha Bains

Lucie Safarova, Daniela Hantuchova, Kristina Mladenovic, Sabine Lisicki
jack21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 11:00 AM   #9
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

She looks like shes from an Asian heritage, although 'Cabrera' isn't really an asian name.

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 11:22 AM   #10
country flag scottsue

scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of

she looks Pinay (Fillipino) to me.
scottsue is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 01:56 PM   #11
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

Filipino is the only one that makes sense given the Philippines Spanish history.
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 12:22 PM   #12
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack21 View Post
Esperance R1:

(Q)Lizette Cabrera def. Mai Minokoshi 5-7 6-3 6-2
2R: Hua-Chen Lee (TPE) df. (Q)Lizette Cabrera (AUS) 6-3 6-4

Still a nice tournament for her. Really impressive that she's winning matches in pro events as a 14 year old To be honest I never really heard much about her before she won the GB2 in Fiji. It'll be interesting to follow her results. She seems like a genuine prospect, along with Naiktha Bains. Lizette is just two days younger! Naiktha and Lizette are currently both ranked #979 on the WTA. Together they are the two youngest girls (and the only players under 15 years old) with a WTA ranking!

I'm guessing that Lizette will get a MWC into Australian Open juniors next year so that'll be exciting.
BlueTrees is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 09:37 PM   #13
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

Hi guys, new Lizette fan here

I didn't heard of her before that GB2, but she had amazing results since then.
I love the fact that she's Pinay and I also love her name Plus, she's super cute

It looks like after a few pro experiences, Lizette is going back to juniors. She's on the entry list of 2 tournaments in Korea Rep: a G2 + the Asian/Oceania GB1. I wish her the best of luck
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 02:51 AM   #14
country flag Dani12

She might be able to have a crack at AO juniors MD. She should end the year top 100, or at least I hope so
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 07:34 AM   #15
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

This week Lizette qualified for $25K Margaret River before losing 6-4 6-2 to (8)Katerina Kramperova (CZE). She beat Priscilla Hon in one of her qualifying matches, another young Aussie hope

She's in pretty good form at the moment, let's hope she does well in the junior events in Korea
BlueTrees is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote