Polona Hercog Cheering Thread vol2 - Page 18 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 09:37 PM   #256
country flag CatTs

CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of
Re: Polona Hercog Cheering Thread vol2

No, there'll be no stream so, don't get up to catch it .

IMHO
always, naturally
CatTs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 07:51 AM   #257
country flag PHtennis

PHtennis is a jewel in the rough PHtennis is a jewel in the rough PHtennis is a jewel in the rough PHtennis is a jewel in the rough PHtennis is a jewel in the rough PHtennis is a jewel in the rough PHtennis is a jewel in the rough PHtennis is a jewel in the rough PHtennis is a jewel in the rough PHtennis is a jewel in the rough PHtennis is a jewel in the rough

You know when she wins first set and get an early break in second set and you're all happy thinking our girl is gonna "crush" Makarova .. aaaaand then Makarova gets second set and now is 3-0 up in third. Hate this - always the same story, when she has a big chance is like she would say to herself: "naaaah, not today."
Still believe in you, maybe next year is gonna be better .. not maybe- for sure actually! :*
PHtennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 08:32 AM   #258
country flag igralec33

igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute

What an comeback, people!! I just woke up when result was 7-6, 3-6, *0-4 40-AD for Makarova! And Polona didn't win any point on Makarova's serve till then. But then something happend, it seems! I don't remember when Polona made last comeback!

Beijing R2: Polona Hercog def. Ekaterina Makarova 7-6(5), 3-6, 7-6(3) Now against Sharapova (or Cirstea)!!
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 08:34 AM   #259
country flag Christork17

Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of

From 1-5 down in the final set she won 7-6 !!!
This is amazing, great comeback !!!
Christork17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 08:34 AM   #260
country flag PHtennis

PHtennis is a jewel in the rough PHtennis is a jewel in the rough PHtennis is a jewel in the rough PHtennis is a jewel in the rough PHtennis is a jewel in the rough PHtennis is a jewel in the rough PHtennis is a jewel in the rough PHtennis is a jewel in the rough PHtennis is a jewel in the rough PHtennis is a jewel in the rough PHtennis is a jewel in the rough

I take it all back!!! She did it!!! Wuuuuuu.
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 09:00 AM   #261
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

Polona ! I checked scores at 76 22 and then.. 76 36 02 I had lost faith.. Then 76 36 04 and finally the good surprise at the end ! well done !!

KATA - AMG -
APS

Serena- Garcia- Hercog- KDK- Daniilidou- Puig- Muguruza...

*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 09:07 AM   #262
country flag alexjones

alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHtennis View Post
You know when she wins first set and get an early break in second set and you're all happy thinking our girl is gonna "crush" Makarova .. aaaaand then Makarova gets second set and now is 3-0 up in third. Hate this - always the same story, when she has a big chance is like she would say to herself: "naaaah, not today."
Still believe in you, maybe next year is gonna be better .. not maybe- for sure actually! :*

maybe you should watch matches to the end next time.
alexjones is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 03:06 PM   #263
country flag PHtennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexjones View Post

maybe you should watch matches to the end next time.
I apologised 2 posts up, because i lost hope in her in the middle of third set. but actually who thought she could come back? .. guess she is always full of surprises. But very happy that she did it.

Masha is next on "to do list", good luck tomorrow Polona!!!
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 03:21 PM   #264
country flag CatTs

CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of

Was sleeping restlessly while that was happening. No wonder.
I fully agree, it's much more intriguing to come back dramatically after being fucked. Fortunately, Katya has helped.
Now drop-shot/kick serve Maria to death!

IMHO
always, naturally
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 03:31 PM   #265
country flag Sabinator.

Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute

Wow

UN.BE.LIE.VA.BLE comeback from her, I'm just speechless and sooo happy

Now finally I have what I wanted - Sharapova next

Magdalena Rybarikova * Su-Wei Hsieh * Jie Zheng * Jamie Hampton * Mathilde Johansson * Mona Barthel * Aleksandra Wozniak * Alison Riske
Andrea Petkovic * Jana Cepelova * Petra Cetkovska * Jovana Jaksic * Karolina Pliskova * Svetlana Kuznetsova * Yvonne Meusburger * Francesca Schiavone
Sabinator. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 03:43 PM   #266
country flag CatTs

In my post #2000 I celebrate the 4th hard court win in a row. Hooray! Let's have a party!

IMHO
always, naturally
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 03:54 PM   #267
country flag CatTs

IMHO
always, naturally
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 06:41 PM   #268
country flag Deneb

Deneb has disabled reputation

What an amazing comeback in the 3rd! So happy for her!

Amélie Mauresmo

Doubles = 2 x the fun
Deneb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 12:26 AM   #269
country flag Christork17

Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of

Tomorrow first on National Tennis Stadium at 6h30 CEST !
Stream available of course
Christork17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 05:33 AM   #270
country flag CatTs

The girl're on the court
They represented Polona as Sharapova. Now they are gonna cheer for her.

IMHO
always, naturally