Petra’s Asian Outdoor Hard Court Swings – Tokyo, Beijing, Dubai, Doha - Page 25 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 08:22 PM   #361
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra’s Asian Outdoor Hard Court Swings – Tokyo, Beijing, Dubai, Doha

She will use YEC as a warmup for defending her Fed Cup title
Melange is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 08:23 PM   #362
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

I hope Kotyza is ok. Would be terrible if he had to go a few days without eating
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 08:42 PM   #363
country flag PetraReeMona

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
I think you could be right!

Quote:
I hope Kotyza is ok. Would be terrible if he had to go a few days without eating
PetraReeMona is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 09:12 PM   #364
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not really, both YEC and Fed Cup are just a preparation for the Czech league finals held in December.
Petronius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 09:15 PM   #365
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by steni View Post
Right Kotyza is her cook, coach, trainer, stylist...
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 09:21 PM   #366
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeyWimey View Post
uncharted territory of asia, btw, when she pulled out of dubai earlier this year, did she withdraw on site or she didn't even make the trip?
I've heard both.

I think she went to Doha, but sat out while she was there.

She was home, and that's where she caught her virus, in the cold at home; missing for Dubai.

Something like that.
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 09:42 PM   #367
country flag Melange

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petronius View Post
Not really, both YEC and Fed Cup are just a preparation for the Czech league finals held in December.
where she try so hard she get an injury and cant train for AO
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 09:47 PM   #368
country flag PetraReeMona

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petronius View Post
But of course! The most important tourney of all year
PetraReeMona is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 09:52 PM   #369
country flag Melange

most important tourney of all year is boys juniors where she can go and watch Adam
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 10:17 PM   #370
country flag steni

steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of

You guys are hilarious
steni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 11:34 PM   #371
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
Poor Petra.

She's not as bad as Sabine. But something always happening to her.
Are you implying that Lisicki has bad luck,Ex?In my time as a sports fan,I've found that 'bad luck' is VERY rarely the cause of constant injury problems,and I sure as hell hope that Petra doesn't identify herself with Lisicki or ever choose to do so....God forbid that she'd ever seek her out for advice or wisdom.

There are exceptions to the rule: Sometimes a fit,well-trained athlete gets a serious injury that will never heal properly and,by the nature of athletic competition,that injury is bound to keep recurring.There are cases like Greg Oden's where his knee had some congenital defect in one(maybe more) bone,and he was almost doomed to have non-stop knee problems for however long his career lasted...not long,as we saw.

In most cases,the chronically-injured simply has poor fitness or training habits or,in some cases,NO or precious little training,and the athlete bitches and whines as if he/she had nothing to do with it and was a victim of some curse.Ivanovic is a superb example of this in the WTA;she's fired a loyal fitness coach TWICE b/c her sleazy,coke-snorting bf didn't like him....and then she let her (now ex-)bf choose a coach from a perspective of complete ignorance of the sport of tennis.She frequently spends more time chasing men than she does training...no surprise that she often gets heavily winded even after a tough first set.From what I've seen of Lisicki,she's more concerned about photo ops than maturing as a player OR as a person,and when she cries about her latest supposed 'bad luck',it sounds like the little German girl--except she's not so little with her height,of course--who cried wolf...there's no credibility to it,IMO.

I'm not saying that Petra belongs in that category at all(thank goodness),but we need to watch out for what we hear in some of her pressers;if they ever begin resembling AI or Lisicki pressers,THAT's when alarm bells should go off here.Would love it if Petra sought more training and preparation input from Navrat.We've seen two costly,bonehead errors already this season;first,we had the 'illness remedy' of hanging out in the freezing CR this past winter(the move YOU loved so much),and then we had the USO prep of playing 3 tune-ups w/o rest that left Petra exhausted and gasping for breath in the 4th Round.I still feel that Petra is on the brink of true greatness,yet the team must get the operation in proper gear in some respects,and training/prep seems to be a crucial one

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Our Slam: Islas Marias Prison Island Open--Benito Juarez Open(red clay)--Mazatlan Open(LOTS of Mexican 'grass' AND 'sugar')--the Mexico City Open(VERY poorly attended b/c almost NO ONE can get thru the traffic)
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 01:21 AM   #372
country flag Excelscior

@Bruce

And don't forget, the Preseason screw up, getting hurt playing against Hredecka (sorry for the spelling Czech fans)during a Czech league club match.

And Petra's not at Lisicki levels yet of course. So didn't intend to exactly imply that.
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 02:20 AM   #373
country flag steni

steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
@Bruce

And don't forget, the Preseason screw up, getting hurt playing against Hredecka (sorry for the spelling Czech fans)during a Czech league club match.

And Petra's not at Lisicki levels yet of course. So didn't intend to exactly imply that.

According to I.Luv.Kvitty...

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.Luv.Kvitty View Post
The answer is she looked fit, but not as fit as in 2011. I did speak to David and he said it's because she's been injured a lot
steni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 02:47 AM   #374
country flag Deestruction
Two-timing...

Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute

Lets just say that this is gonna become another story where when Petra disappears from tennis and never return again

I've seen enough im glad im in school because if i wasnt then i wouldve been preparing for a suicidal day where my players are being fuck ups and brainless ballbashing hotmesses and i just grab alot of devices that can easily kill me slowly but yet surely
Deestruction is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 03:05 AM   #375
country flag bharatkt

bharatkt is just really nice bharatkt is just really nice bharatkt is just really nice bharatkt is just really nice bharatkt is just really nice bharatkt is just really nice bharatkt is just really nice bharatkt is just really nice bharatkt is just really nice bharatkt is just really nice bharatkt is just really nice

Quote:
Ya she'll play well in the fed cup final. It seems that it is the only tournament she cares about.
bharatkt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote