Let's all cry in here... - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 18th, 2012, 04:05 AM   #1
country flag Dav.
nothing else compares

Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute
Let's all cry in here...

I miss her so much.

Old Jun 25th, 2012, 03:09 AM   #2
country flag yukon145

yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Let's all cry in here...

Me too. So much...
yukon145 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2012, 04:31 PM   #3
country flag Dav.
nothing else compares

Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute

Career-ending ijury at 19-years-old ranked 12 with only have a season to defend and 2008 being the low-point of the WTA.

Look at players like Keber (also born 1988) who didn't even stop being a journeywoman until years after Tati retired.
Old Aug 16th, 2012, 05:06 AM   #4
country flag TatiGolovin

TatiGolovin is a glorious beacon of light TatiGolovin is a glorious beacon of light TatiGolovin is a glorious beacon of light TatiGolovin is a glorious beacon of light TatiGolovin is a glorious beacon of light TatiGolovin is a glorious beacon of light TatiGolovin is a glorious beacon of light TatiGolovin is a glorious beacon of light TatiGolovin is a glorious beacon of light TatiGolovin is a glorious beacon of light TatiGolovin is a glorious beacon of light

Nice to know I'm not the only one.
That New York Times article brought back every painful memory. As soon as I read about her falling into depression I cracked.
TatiGolovin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2012, 07:45 PM   #5
country flag FrenchY52

FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't logged in here for ages (years?). I completely stopped following tennis; I really miss it sometimes, but it's boring when you don't have one player to follow.

I checked tennis results for the last 3 years one week ago, and how depressing seeing players like "Kerber", Lisicki, Errani, Schiavone and many others at the top. I think these years would have been Tatiana's in the top5. Nevermind
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 01:32 AM   #6
country flag TatiGolovin

TatiGolovin is a glorious beacon of light TatiGolovin is a glorious beacon of light TatiGolovin is a glorious beacon of light TatiGolovin is a glorious beacon of light TatiGolovin is a glorious beacon of light TatiGolovin is a glorious beacon of light TatiGolovin is a glorious beacon of light TatiGolovin is a glorious beacon of light TatiGolovin is a glorious beacon of light TatiGolovin is a glorious beacon of light TatiGolovin is a glorious beacon of light

no doubt she would have been top 5. probably at least one grand slam by now. if schiavone (who tati owned) or li can win the french there is no reaosn tatiana couldn't have. and i still watch tennis because i play and it is basicly my life but watching is just not the same without a player to follow like her. i try and root for players like radwanska or hantuchova but it just isn't the same. i can't get into it as much! and Kerber and errani are bores...
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 09:35 PM   #7
country flag TatiGolovin

Thought you guys would appreciate this from her twitter. It's at the Championships in Istabul where she was hitting with Huber and Raymond. Looks like she's still sponsored by Wilson and that she saved her original asics gel resolutions! I always thought that she would be using the Wilson Juice if she was still playing. I think the event was hosted by Rolex. At leats she looks like she is enjoying herself!

The caption read:

"Miss my forehand :-) @WTA #WTAChamps #Istanbul"

https://twitter.com/MissTati13/statu...485248/photo/1

Last edited by TatiGolovin : Oct 24th, 2012 at 09:51 PM.
Old Dec 28th, 2012, 12:02 AM   #8
country flag TatiGolovin

After 4 years, I have finally watched Tati hit a tennis ball.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r82DS4dsLbw

the song is oddly fitting though....
Old Dec 28th, 2012, 12:08 AM   #9
country flag TatiGolovin

Here is a video of her speaking Russian at the event. Can anyone translate?

http://www.tv100.ru/news/tatyana-gol...-rodiny-65409/

She looks so mature...