Halloween Confrontation VIII - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 06:45 AM   #16
country flag Yashal

Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of
Re: Halloween Confrontation VIII

The extended Polish/German/Danish contingent part

Giorgi - Kvitova - Lisicki - Martic - Muguruza - NaNa - Pennetta - Venus - Vinci
Yashal is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 09:31 AM   #17
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

Lisicki's part.

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 09:36 AM   #18
country flag flareon

flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute

love it this is always the best one
TT 2013: Won 25k Rancho Santa Fe DW/Phil=)
TT 2014: Won WTA FlorianapolisDW/Phil=),25k NottinghamDW/Phil=)

Quote:
Nigel Sears
'Serenas serve is a wonderful action to copy, Please do not Copy Angelique Kerber's'
flareon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 09:04 PM   #19
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

OLD AND TATTERED CANVAS SIGNS FLAP IN THE WIND. SERENA POINTS EXCITEDLY.

REE:
Oh, look! A freak show! Let’s go to the freak show!

VEE: (POINTING AT THE POLES, MASHA’S RETINUE, ETC)
Isn’t that kind of redundant?

CARO:
Have you tried my new line of underwear yet?

AGA:
As if I wear panties.

SABS:
TMI! TMI! I always wear two pairs for safety! Once I got crabs and nearly died!

QUEEN MASHA:
Oh, look. Signs for a freak show! We will go. If there’s one thing we enjoy more than mocking peasants, it’s mocking hideously deformed peasants.

ANDY:
This is so stupid. I mean as soon as you read the signs you know who they’re going to find in the freak show.

JO-LA:
Yes, it’s an obvious plot device to introduce more of the popular players into the story. Which begs the question of what we did to deserve this.
FIRST SIGN:

THE FAT LADY

MASHA AND SERENA ENTER THE TENT.

SERENA:
Well, this is disappointing. It’s just Taylor.

MASHA:
We were expecting someone, you know, fat.

TAYLOR:
Sorry.

ENTER MARION:
Eat ze cake, and get fat, Gretel.

TAYLOR:
I told you, my name is Taylor. And I don’t want any cake.

MARION:
Rats.

SERENA:
Come with us, girls.

THEY EXIT THE FAT LADY’S TENT AND MEET VEE AND THE POLES OUTSIDE.

AGA:
We found the carnival barker.

PETRA:
Podje! Podje!

CARO:
That is so annoying!

SERENA:
Hey, there’s a sign for the world’s strongest man. Look at those biceps!

ENTER SAM DRESSED IN A LEOPARD PRINT LEOTARD.

SAM:
WO-man. World’s strongest WO-man. I’ve told them to repaint that bloody sign at least a thousand times, stupid bloody poms.

VEE:
Look, I hate to be a spoil-sport, but there are just getting to be more and more of us all in one place, and you know what that means…

SABS:
Death.

ANGIE:
Yeah, well, crossing the street means death to you.

SABS:
I know!

SERENA:
Hey, there’s a mind reader! Let’s go get our minds read!

QUEEN MASHA:
Well, this won’t take long.

THE WOMEN ENTER A MYSTERIOUS TENT. SMOKY INCENSE FILLS THE AIR. MYSTERIOUS RUNES ARE PAINTED ON THE WALLS. A TABLE COVERED IN EXOTIC CLOTHS SITS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROOM, WITH A CRYSTAL SKULL IN THE CENTER. A FLAP OPENS, AND A ROBED, TURBANED AND VEILED FIGURE ENTERS.

THE FIGURE (WHO LOOKS AND SOUNDS SOMEWHAT FAMILIAR)

Welcome to my humble tent. I am the Empress of the Gypsies, and blessed with the ability to read minds.

SHE POINTS AT SERENA.
You! You think you are the greatest diva in the WTA! But you are wrong!

MASHA STICKS OUT TONGUE AT SERENA.
We knew it!

THE MYSTERIOUS FIGURE WHEELS AND THRUSTS A FINGER AT MASHA.
Imposter! Fake former #1! You too, are a faux diva! The spirits do not lie!

ULA:
Jelena?

GYPSY EMPRESS:
No!

VEE:
It SO is. Let’s go.

THEY LEAVE, THE GYPSY FOLLOWING THEM.

AGA:
I know it looks bad, what with it being October, and this being a spooky old, abandoned amusement park, and all of us top WTA players being here. But the good news is we haven’t seen any trace of Lena D. And we all know nothing horrible ever happens until Lena D. shows up. So we’re safe for now.

PETRA:
Umm, I’m not so sure…

SHE POINTS TO THE LAST SIGN FOR THE FINAL FREAK SHOW ATTRACTION, WHICH READS…

WORLD’S

OLDEST

VIRGIN!

TO BE CONTINUED…
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 09:12 PM   #20
country flag tennis-insomniac

tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute

nice, keep it coming still no sign of Vika and Wicky huh?

-"Still On The Road"
tennis-insomniac is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 09:13 PM   #21
country flag NyCPsU

NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute

A whole month of Confrontation

*Stephens*Hampton*Riske*Dulgheru*

*Anyone playing Wickmayer*
NyCPsU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 09:32 PM   #22
country flag Kasey

Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute

WORLD'S
OLDEST
VIRGIN
CRACKED ME UP
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 09:39 PM   #23
country flag burn

burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute

You outdid yourself one more time!
JaJa / TaTo

Amric / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

formerly known as Mr. Joyful, MUFFIN MONSTER, S.T.A.R. and Cucumber_Conny.
burn is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 09:48 PM   #24
country flag flareon

flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
SABS:

My sides hurt its too funny.
TT 2013: Won 25k Rancho Santa Fe DW/Phil=)
TT 2014: Won WTA FlorianapolisDW/Phil=),25k NottinghamDW/Phil=)

Quote:
Nigel Sears
'Serenas serve is a wonderful action to copy, Please do not Copy Angelique Kerber's'
flareon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 10:57 PM   #25
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute

SOB.

The Halloween ones are always my favorite because they go on for a whole month.
Jane Lane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 12:15 AM   #26
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miffedmax View Post

CARO:
Have you tried my new line of underwear yet?

AGA:
As if I wear panties.

SABS:

ENTER MARION:
Eat ze cake, and get fat, Gretel.

TAYLOR:
I told you, my name is Taylor. And I don’t want any cake.

THEY EXIT THE FAT LADY’S TENT AND MEET VEE AND THE POLES OUTSIDE.

AGA:
We found the carnival barker.

PETRA:
Podje! Podje!
Too good
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Marion Bartoli Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 01:19 AM   #27
country flag moodin0931

moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute

where are the American scrubs?

Too good! Cracking up!!
moodin0931 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 01:27 AM   #28
country flag TheLegendof

TheLegendof has a brilliant future TheLegendof has a brilliant future TheLegendof has a brilliant future TheLegendof has a brilliant future TheLegendof has a brilliant future TheLegendof has a brilliant future TheLegendof has a brilliant future TheLegendof has a brilliant future TheLegendof has a brilliant future TheLegendof has a brilliant future TheLegendof has a brilliant future

I love it! Subscribing.
TheLegendof is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 02:54 AM   #29
country flag SHILIN-GOAT

SHILIN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SHILIN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SHILIN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SHILIN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SHILIN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SHILIN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SHILIN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SHILIN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SHILIN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SHILIN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SHILIN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Sam as the world's strongest man
Tennis Tipping GOATS - HAOCHEN-GOAT SHILIN-GOAT
Tennis Tipping Golden Flower GOATS - GoofyDuck Imperfect Angel M.P longtin23 silverwhite
Tennis Tipping Non-Chinese Faves - Adrian. AYUMI-GOAT coolfish1103 Frederik Igorche kfh_9118 Michael! MikBs Mike. peanuts valac222
SHILIN-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 06:00 AM   #30
country flag HawkAussie

HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of

So funny.
HawkAussie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote