The JJ Forum Random Muttering Thread - Totally Off Topic! episode 4. - Page 89 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 1st, 2012, 11:09 PM   #1321
LoLex
What did she say? - She said -I will kill you- :O

LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The JJ Forum Random Muttering Thread - Totally Off Topic! episode 4.

I never thought there is someone on this board who actually likes Rory

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/1306/95101281.jpg
jj angie rena sloane
LoLex is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 01:03 AM   #1322
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilla View Post
He is brilliant. One of my favourite sportspeople. He has the potential to be one of the GOATs of the game of golf. He has achieved 2 majors at the age of 23, humiliating the rest of the field by 8 shots each time. He can play shots that none of the other golfers can even dream of. I used to think golf was one of the most boring sports ever (along with lawn bowls & cricket ), but I always watched the majors just out of habit with no real investment in any golfer.

Then I watched The Masters 2011 & watched Rory play, and he was amazing, & I thought what a talent He was cruising into the final day to win his first major & then suffered one of the biggest meltdowns in the history of golf losing a 4 shot lead to finish 15th. It was awful to see a young kid choke like that Since then I have been a fan & in the next major three months later he rebounded to win by a huge margin & I have so much respect for him for that Not many people can come back stronger after that kind of choke.

He is now #1 in the world & won on the PGA tour four times this year & is a lock for player of the year. He is very amiable, & has a really great personality, excellent for the traditionally stuffy game of golf. I was never a fan of Tiger Woods in his prime, he always came across as rude & obnoxious to me. Rory is a much more relatable champion. Tiger is his idol & they have become really good friend, the cynic in me says Tiger is leeching onto Rory to rehab his image but their bromance is kind of cute even I have to admit.

Rory nearly missed the last day of the Ryder Cup because he got his time ones mixed up He arrived 11 minutes before his tee time If he had been late five minutes after his tee off time he would have been disqualified & with how the scores went Europe would have lost by a point It's the second time this has happened. He overslept for the final round of US Open & arrived 30 mins before, but still won by eight

Sorry for the long post, but I love taking about Rory
Wow, now I feel silly for mocking Caro's taste in men. He's definitely not hot, but his other qualities seem impressive. Ana chose a better looking golfer, but Caro's choice is much better.
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 06:35 PM   #1323
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoLex View Post
I never thought there is someone on this board who actually likes Rory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
Wow, now I feel silly for mocking Caro's taste in men. He's definitely not hot, but his other qualities seem impressive. Ana chose a better looking golfer, but Caro's choice is much better.
Indeed, Rory was not blessed with looks, poor soul. I have to stay quiet with the bashing he gets on this forum He finished with his long term GF (6/7 years) for Caro Caro was a long time crush of his (she's the second person he followed on twitter ) & he thought he would take a chance to go for his "dream girl" when they met at the Haye/Klitscko (sp?) match last July.

Edit: I've never understood how people can be in a long term relationship, then date someone new a few weeks later, but it happens all the time One of One Direction broke up with his long term girlfriend & is now dating Leona Lewis (also his long time crush ). I guess if you're fortunate to be famous & you get the chance with a long time fancy, you're going to give it a try I guess.

Last edited by Cilla : Oct 2nd, 2012 at 06:42 PM.
Cilla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 07:13 PM   #1324
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute

Speaking of golfers dating "up", the best example is Jason Dufner & his wife

Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 10:36 AM   #1325
country flag ~Kiera~
The dragon that spits fire

~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Edit: I've never understood how people can be in a long term relationship, then date someone new a few weeks later, but it happens all the time One of One Direction broke up with his long term girlfriend & is now dating Leona Lewis (also his long time crush ). I guess if you're fortunate to be famous & you get the chance with a long time fancy, you're going to give it a try I guess.
What's with older women dating the young guys from 1D?

Leona (age 27) dating Liam (age 19)
Caroline Flack (age 32) dated Harry (only 17!!)

They're still pretty much kids. The Leona one isn't too bad, but Caroline is old enough to be his mother

Q. It went through the net.
JELENA JANKOVIC: Through the net? Under the net?
~Kiera~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 01:52 PM   #1326
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Kiera~ View Post
What's with older women dating the young guys from 1D?

Leona (age 27) dating Liam (age 19)
Caroline Flack (age 32) dated Harry (only 17!!)

They're still pretty much kids. The Leona one isn't too bad, but Caroline is old enough to be his mother
And they look even younger than their age. Liam & Leona is passable. Harry & Caroline was But I felt sorry for her for the abuse that she got, but still she should've seen that coming.
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 02:46 PM   #1327
country flag ~Kiera~
The dragon that spits fire

~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And they look even younger than their age. Liam & Leona is passable. Harry & Caroline was But I felt sorry for her for the abuse that she got, but still she should've seen that coming.
Exactly. It's cruel, but what did she expect? Everyone knows boyband fans are a bit If it were the other way around, everyone would be calling her a dirty old man. I don't mind age differences in general, but at least wait until they're out of their teens. Harry looks about 14

Q. It went through the net.
JELENA JANKOVIC: Through the net? Under the net?
~Kiera~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 09:43 AM   #1328
LoLex
What did she say? - She said -I will kill you- :O

LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute

And wasn't Rebecca Ferguson dating that black-haired guy from 1D?

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/1306/95101281.jpg
jj angie rena sloane
LoLex is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 01:13 PM   #1329
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoLex View Post
And wasn't Rebecca Ferguson dating that black-haired guy from 1D?
Yes, she was dating Zayn Obviously they appeal to older women as well as young.
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 01:41 PM   #1330
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Edit: I've never understood how people can be in a long term relationship, then date someone new a few weeks later, but it happens all the time
I did that.

Quote:
Speaking of golfers dating "up", the best example is Jason Dufner & his wife

Her pic makes me think that Caro's and Aga's love child would be very hot.
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 02:23 PM   #1331
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Quote:
I did that.

Can you explain a bit from your perspective? Obviously, you don't have to go deep or just tell me to piss off, haha. It's just interesting to me. Maybe when you meet that new person, you realise things in the long term relationship weren't all they were cracked up to be? I guess unless you have been in that situation (which I haven't), I can't really comment.

Quote:
Her pic makes me think that Caro's and Aga's love child would be very hot.

Paddy Power (the bookmaker) did skywriting messages for the US/EUR teams & one of them was "Mrs Dufner is hot" which he retweeted on twitter He is proud
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 02:57 PM   #1332
country flag Cajka

Quote:

Can you explain a bit from your perspective? Obviously, you don't have to go deep or just tell me to piss off, haha. It's just interesting to me. Maybe when you meet that new person, you realise things in the long term relationship weren't all they were cracked up to be? I guess unless you have been in that situation (which I haven't), I can't really comment.
Lol. I had a crush on my current bf when I was in high school, I think that we were flirting with each other for years, but that was it. For whatever reason, we were never together. I think that we knew that it wouldn't work + he was a jerk.

So, when I gave up on him, I started dating someone else and we were together for years (over 4 years). But still he (my current bf) never gave up on flirting with me, he texted me very often although he knew I had a bf. I was never completely indifferent, but I tried my best to ignore it. Once my relationship became the most boring thing in my life, I stopped ignoring his endless attempts to ruin my relationship and make a mess of my life. But I really needed that. After ending a relationship which basically became a routine, I needed someone new. I desperately needed something different. It wasn't fair to my ex bf, but I was honest to him. My friend broke up with her bf few months ago. He became cold and weird in the end of their relationship, but he never told her why he started behaving like that. Few days ago, she was lurking in facebook. In the end she found some profile that wasn't private and found the pics from his engagement "party".
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 06:36 PM   #1333
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Quote:
Lol. I had a crush on my current bf when I was in high school, I think that we were flirting with each other for years, but that was it. For whatever reason, we were never together. I think that we knew that it wouldn't work + he was a jerk.

So, when I gave up on him, I started dating someone else and we were together for years (over 4 years). But still he (my current bf) never gave up on flirting with me, he texted me very often although he knew I had a bf. I was never completely indifferent, but I tried my best to ignore it. Once my relationship became the most boring thing in my life, I stopped ignoring his endless attempts to ruin my relationship and make a mess of my life. But I really needed that. After ending a relationship which basically became a routine, I needed someone new. I desperately needed something different. It wasn't fair to my ex bf, but I was honest to him.
Sounds similar to a friend of mine who was in a long term relationship with his partner, but as with you they got stuck in a rut & it became really mundane. At least you were honest with your ex & didn't cheat. I'm glad it worked out for the best

Quote:
My friend broke up with her bf few months ago. He became cold and weird in the end of their relationship, but he never told her why he started behaving like that. Few days ago, she was lurking in facebook. In the end she found some profile that wasn't private and found the pics from his engagement "party".
Your poor friend. That must have hit hard.
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 10:12 PM   #1334
country flag Cajka

Quote:
Sounds similar to a friend of mine who was in a long term relationship with his partner, but as with you they got stuck in a rut & it became really mundane. At least you were honest with your ex & didn't cheat. I'm glad it worked out for the best
Being honest wasn't the best possible decision, because he became a jerk. He started stalking me, calling me in the middle of the night, threatening. He called my friends and parents to cry and ask them to talk some sense into me. Awful. It lasted few months. Then he found a gf, got married very soon and now they have a 2 yo boy, maybe few months younger. I left him in the beginning of 2009, so you can get an idea how fast he recovered.

Quote:
Your poor friend. That must have hit hard.
She is desperate. She showed us the pic of that girl, so we spent hours bitching about her hair, dress, shoes etc.
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 05:02 PM   #1335
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Quote:
Being honest wasn't the best possible decision, because he became a jerk. He started stalking me, calling me in the middle of the night, threatening. He called my friends and parents to cry and ask them to talk some sense into me. Awful. It lasted few months. Then he found a gf, got married very soon and now they have a 2 yo boy, maybe few months younger. I left him in the beginning of 2009, so you can get an idea how fast he recovered.
Urgh, sorry that you had to go through that

Quote:
She is desperate. She showed us the pic of that girl, so we spent hours bitching about her hair, dress, shoes etc.
The worst thing you can do is torture yourself like that but that can be some form of therapy, I guess