Which girls will be in TOP 10 for London Olympics 2012? - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 7th, 2008, 11:55 PM   #46
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Which girls will be in TOP 10 for London Olympics 2012?

How many people heard of Sharapova when she was 14? But she was top 5 by age 17.
They'll be some names very few of us have heard of on that list.
4 years is a long time in tennis
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 7th, 2008, 11:58 PM   #47
country flag Nederlander RUS

Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of

Robson
Larcher de Brito
Safina
Sharapova
Cibulkova
Cirstea
Old Dec 8th, 2008, 12:03 AM   #48
country flag raffles

raffles has much to be proud of raffles has much to be proud of raffles has much to be proud of raffles has much to be proud of raffles has much to be proud of raffles has much to be proud of raffles has much to be proud of raffles has much to be proud of raffles has much to be proud of raffles has much to be proud of raffles has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox View Post
How many people heard of Sharapova when she was 14? But she was top 5 by age 17.
They'll be some names very few of us have heard of on that list.
4 years is a long time in tennis
I'm sure there was a documentary about Sharapova when she was 14/15, much like the LDB spot on Transworld sports. I'm sure at even 14/15 she was considered a prospect just like LDB. But your right that there will certainly be some names we haven't heard of either in the Top10 or there abouts.
raffles is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 12:07 PM   #49
country flag Slutiana

Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, how the WTA has changed. [/bump]
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 12:19 PM   #50
country flag The 2nd Law

The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute

Only Cp6uja foresaw Kvitova No one would have even dreamed of Angie it seems Stosur, Na and Errani also surprised. Ana was the biggest let down
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 12:37 PM   #51
country flag xzchief

xzchief is a name known to all xzchief is a name known to all xzchief is a name known to all xzchief is a name known to all xzchief is a name known to all xzchief is a name known to all xzchief is a name known to all xzchief is a name known to all xzchief is a name known to all xzchief is a name known to all xzchief is a name known to all

Almost time for the 2016 version of this thread.
xzchief is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 01:13 PM   #52
country flag @danieln1

@danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute @danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute @danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute @danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute @danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute @danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute @danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute @danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute @danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute @danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute @danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by @danieln1 View Post
Ana
Maria
Serena
Venus
Caroline
Vaidisova
Lindsay!!! (joking)
Azarenka
Sveta
Aga
5/10

Ivanovic being the biggest disappointment.
I predicted Safina, Jankovic fall...

And why tons of people predicted de Brito to be top ten??

Venus - Kvitova - Putintseva - Robson - Stosur - Cibulkova - Stephens
@danieln1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 01:20 PM   #53
country flag Comebacksova

Comebacksova has disabled reputation

A lot of posters expected Michelle and Nicole to make it.
Not even one mentioned Kerber.
Comebacksova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 01:24 PM   #54
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute

LOL
Pump-it-UP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 02:46 PM   #55
country flag MrProdigy555
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pump-it-UP View Post
LOL
+1

Fuck y'all
MrProdigy555 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 02:48 PM   #56
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

People thinking that MLDB would make top 10

I CANT

Adrian. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 02:49 PM   #57
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slutati View Post
1. Tatiana Golovin
2. Elena Dementieva
3. Jelena Dokic
4. Daniela Hantuchova
5. Iveta Benesova
6. Nicole Vaidisova
7. Marta Domachowska
8. Dominika Cibulkova
9. Justine Henin
10. Martina Hingis

Adrian. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 03:15 PM   #58
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNT2009 View Post
A lot of posters expected Michelle and Nicole to make it.
Not even one mentioned Kerber.
dont think Kerber would have seen it either.
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 03:30 PM   #59
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

TBH I didn't see Azarenka even being close to No.1 until the end of last year, and in a sport like tennis where players can have just a few good weeks in a year, like Kvitova for example, and get a slam and a few titles, and look like they'll dominate. I mean, everyone was thinking Kvitova would be the GOAT this year, and in this thread, only one person picked Kvitova.

We'll have to wait and see who's there at Rio, it could be a whole bunch of new people, or maybe even the same players.
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 03:47 PM   #60
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute

Best thread ever.
Jane Lane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote