SvetlanaK27 on twitter - Page 94 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 31st, 2012, 02:36 PM   #1396
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SvetlanaK27 on twitter

Quote:
SvetlanaK27

pic.twitter.com/iWIdBcHm

I was tryin to make a nice pic for all the fans who misses me,thank you for the messages
How not to love her? she is just so nice which leads to the contrary effect because I miss her even more

Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 12:11 PM   #1397
country flag Bероника

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

SvetlanaK27

why does the time at home fly by and when you are away it takes for ever????

hello!how are you ?what do you say ??))something interesting?
Old Sep 9th, 2012, 02:01 PM   #1398
country flag Bероника

SvetlanaK27

Родина))))

Old Sep 13th, 2012, 02:43 AM   #1399
country flag FSB_NZ

FSB_NZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Sveta's twitter

I can tell you that 27 is indeed her lucky number, this I read in an interview with her
FSB_NZ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2012, 08:33 PM   #1400
country flag Света_мой_№1
♥sveta♥sammy♥

Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future

yeah its her lucky number she wants everything 27

Svetlana kuznetsova my no.1
sammy stosur,amelie mauresmo,dinara safina,nadia petrova
Света_мой_№1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2012, 10:52 AM   #1401
country flag FSB_NZ

Haha, did you read about how she tracked down this man, somewhere in Russia, who order some very special mobile phone that was limited edition, and he was given the 27th issue (she was issued with like the 25th or 26th copy of it), but reeeeeeally wanted the 27th one, so she managed to track this guy down, do a swap and I think there may've also been talk of giving him free tickets to her match. Talk about power status!
Old Sep 18th, 2012, 05:30 PM   #1402
country flag Pvt. Kovalenko

Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of

Quote:
Svetlana Kuznetsova ‏@SvetlanaK27

How are you doing guys? I'm very happy today and wanted to share it with you. As I had so much support from all of you and you were also very worry for my injury and today I know that finally can train to get back in shape to play!
So happy for this..

Svetlana Kuznetsova / Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova / Maria Kirilenko / Valeria Savinykh

Sorana Cirstea / Petra Kvitova

Anastasia Myskina / Maria Sharapova / Elena Dementieva
Pvt. Kovalenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2012, 08:30 PM   #1403
country flag Bероника

best news related to tennis I've read in the past month
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 07:29 PM   #1404
country flag Bероника

Svetlana is one happy woman
Quote:
SvetlanaK27

Love my life!!!enjoying everyday of it!!!
maybe it's because she's in SPB as her other tweets say
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 08:02 AM   #1405
country flag FSB_NZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bероника View Post
Svetlana is one happy woman

maybe it's because she's in SPB as her other tweets say
What is SPB, sorry? Is it St Petersburg, or does it mean she's happy with her Sexy Perfect Body
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 06:02 AM   #1406
country flag Сабина
Давай Света

Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all

It means Saint Petersburg
Сабина is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 08:45 PM   #1407
country flag Bероника

SvetlanaK27

Hello everybody! How are you doing? I'm practicing in Barcelona and it feels great to play again! Hope you are all doing very good
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 08:46 PM   #1408
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bероника View Post
SvetlanaK27

Hello everybody! How are you doing? I'm practicing in Barcelona and it feels great to play again! Hope you are all doing very good

Good news. Miss her so much.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27th, 2012, 08:40 PM   #1409
country flag Bероника

@SvetlanaK27
Quote:
@Fabio_Fogna oh Fabio you are so fortunate to have a personal shoe! )))))) lucky guy
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 11:21 AM   #1410
country flag Bероника

@SvetlanaK27

Новый год, новый дуэт, сюрприз в паре))