Caroline Wozniacki "Danish Delight" Picture Thread v2 - Page 26 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 1st, 2012, 01:46 PM   #376
country flag TennisFan66

TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Caroline Wozniacki "Danish Delight" Picture Thread v2

Court 1 today? .. Then again, not to rain on your parade, but this is China. Those people were probably commandeered to attend, as the tournament has been ridiculed for lack of spectators ..

WTA #1 for 67 Weeks.
2010, 2011 WTA YE#1
TennisFan66 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 1st, 2012, 02:27 PM   #377
country flag manixdk

manixdk has much to be proud of manixdk has much to be proud of manixdk has much to be proud of manixdk has much to be proud of manixdk has much to be proud of manixdk has much to be proud of manixdk has much to be proud of manixdk has much to be proud of manixdk has much to be proud of manixdk has much to be proud of manixdk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisFan66 View Post
Court 1 today? .. Then again, not to rain on your parade, but this is China. Those people were probably commandeered to attend, as the tournament has been ridiculed for lack of spectators ..
It's a holiday all week for almost all Chinese, which explains the decent attendance for 1st round matches.
manixdk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 04:48 PM   #378
country flag antonia412

antonia412 is a splendid one to behold antonia412 is a splendid one to behold antonia412 is a splendid one to behold antonia412 is a splendid one to behold antonia412 is a splendid one to behold antonia412 is a splendid one to behold antonia412 is a splendid one to behold antonia412 is a splendid one to behold antonia412 is a splendid one to behold antonia412 is a splendid one to behold antonia412 is a splendid one to behold

Caro's so hot now ^o^

Jane Zhang(张靓颖)

Caroline Wozniacki

Elena Dementieva
antonia412 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 06:36 PM   #379
country flag antonia412

antonia412 is a splendid one to behold antonia412 is a splendid one to behold antonia412 is a splendid one to behold antonia412 is a splendid one to behold antonia412 is a splendid one to behold antonia412 is a splendid one to behold antonia412 is a splendid one to behold antonia412 is a splendid one to behold antonia412 is a splendid one to behold antonia412 is a splendid one to behold antonia412 is a splendid one to behold

Oct. 1

Jane Zhang(张靓颖)

Caroline Wozniacki

Elena Dementieva
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 06:37 PM   #380
country flag antonia412

R1 Caro vs. Scheepers

Jane Zhang(张靓颖)

Caroline Wozniacki

Elena Dementieva
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 06:54 PM   #381
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

thanks a lot for the pics antonia412! Can you tell us how Caro was playig today?

You got yourself some haterZ
Hope they choke on Now and Laters™

CWTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 09:14 PM   #382
country flag Double A

Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by manixdk View Post
It's a holiday all week for almost all Chinese, which explains the decent attendance for 1st round matches.
Yup. 中秋节. It's only a day, but a lot of people get a longer vacation during mid-autumn festival.
Double A is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 02:42 AM   #383
country flag jasminefu623

jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizarredreamer View Post
Yup. 中秋节. It's only a day, but a lot of people get a longer vacation during mid-autumn festival.
wow, u know chinese! like me, i got 4 days holiday.

but some sad accidents happened...
jasminefu623 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 02:44 AM   #384
country flag jasminefu623

jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonia412 View Post
Caro's so hot now ^o^

after 2 years, caro still wearing the same t-shirtXD
but she looks slimmer than 2010
jasminefu623 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 03:35 PM   #385
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

photos from Caro's match today
http://www.chinaopen.com.cn/en/photo/2012/1002/224.html

You got yourself some haterZ
Hope they choke on Now and Laters™

CWTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 04:03 PM   #386
country flag karub

karub is a splendid one to behold karub is a splendid one to behold karub is a splendid one to behold karub is a splendid one to behold karub is a splendid one to behold karub is a splendid one to behold karub is a splendid one to behold karub is a splendid one to behold karub is a splendid one to behold karub is a splendid one to behold karub is a splendid one to behold

thanks for the photos
karub is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 03:19 PM   #387
country flag antonia412

R2 Caro vs. Hsieh Su-Wei

Jane Zhang(张靓颖)

Caroline Wozniacki

Elena Dementieva
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 03:23 PM   #388
country flag antonia412

Oct. 3

Jane Zhang(张靓颖)

Caroline Wozniacki

Elena Dementieva
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 03:30 PM   #389
country flag TennisFan66

TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute

^Who's the dude in orange?

WTA #1 for 67 Weeks.
2010, 2011 WTA YE#1
TennisFan66 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 03:32 PM   #390
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Odd, never seen him before

My Tennis Photo Database
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote