** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2 - Page 338 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 27th, 2012, 12:47 PM   #5056
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Sharapova, Wozniacki to compete in Korea
Maria Sharapova will visit Korea for the first time in seven years. Tennis marketing agency JS Management said Sharapova and Caroline Wozniacki of Denmark, currently ranked No. 11, will have an exhibition match at Jamsil Stadium in Seoul on Dec. 28.

Sharapova won the French Open in June to complete a career Grand Slam as she won all four majors eight years after her triumph at Wimbledon in 2004.

Caroline Wozniacki
She gained huge popularity in Korea when she won the Hansol Open on her first visit to the country that same year. Her last match in Korea was against Venus Williams back in 2005. Sharapova lost in straight sets to the American.

Wozniacki won the KDB Korea Open, which ended last Sunday.

Her boyfriend Rory Mcllroy of Northern Ireland, the world's top-ranked male golfer, will accompany her to Korea at the end of the year.
Exo vulturepova? Prague vs Kvitova, Milan vs Errani(and doubles with Ana), Gillette Federer tour and now this too.

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 30th, 2012, 12:07 PM   #5057
country flag Sharapovian
RG '14

Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Maria Sharapova
On being injured last fall but healthy this fall...
"Everything after the US Open this year is kind of a bonus for me, because last year I sprained my ankle in Tokyo and pretty much missed the rest of the season, missing this tournament and not really being fit for Istanbul. So this week, every match I play, win or lose, I'm really happy to be healthy, really happy to be No.2 in the world, and really happy to have had the year I've had."

On how long she plans to play...
"I'm sitting in this position and thinking I still have so much passion for what I do. I love going out and competing and learning and trying to get better. This career only goes on for so many years - it would be stupid to not take advantage of the fact that you really enjoy doing something, and like waking up in the morning and getting better at it. I've done this from a very young age, and I don't see my life without it. So there's no reason to even think of retirement."

On whether she sees more Asians winning Grand Slams...
"Li Na set an incredible example last year, what she accomplished when maybe not so many people believed it would happen so soon. She certainly set the example for so many young girls and boys in this country, and also all of Asia."
http://www.wtatennis.com/page/OffCou...934321,00.html
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 10:08 PM   #5058
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

The Spaniards trying to stir up things on internet... Bloggers getting their mind on work and writing "facts".
Denny will have to help us.

http://www.lamagiadeltenis.com/2012/...ombre-que.html

So.. the entry is about Juan Carlos Ferrero and it says:
Quote:
- Maria Sharapova was obsessed with Juan Carlos Ferrero in the period of 2004, 2005.
- She is very extrovert and goes for it when she likes someone, despite the false image we get about her from media.
- Juan was pretty much reserved, didn't speak much to the media. He was dating Patricia Bonilla at that time and the article says that the relationship survived the hurricane Maria. She was seen on practice courts, watching Juan; when he and Maria were training.
- In 2005 the Juan Maria relationship "intensified". In AO 2005 she was watching his matches and he was watching her matches. And that there were rumours that she was looking for him in hotels aswell and that she kept writing SMS messages to him and that she became known as "a stalker" among his friends.
- At the time of Wimbledon 2005 there were published photos of the two of them eating in Chelsea in Spanish restaurant “Tendido Cero”. They were with some friends but they were sitting next to each other.
- Then they say that the special person she thanked in Wimby 2004 was Juan.

Masha, you obsessed stalker!
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 10:13 PM   #5059
country flag ziros

ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold

I thought I remembered hearing a story around that time period of Maria seen coming out of JCF's hotel room early in the morning. She probably banged him at least once
ziros is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 10:43 PM   #5060
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Oh, I do think they were dating, but I hope she wasn't a stalker and a man stealer. Those who steal a man, from my experience (with people around me, that I know that stole someone's BF), end up short in the end. When things cool down, those men usually dump that GF.
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 01:07 AM   #5061
country flag nectar69

nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold

It makes you wonder. I find it strange that she went to his academy and stayed for a few days after winning the French Open. I wonder if they hooked up? You figure after completing a career slam, Maria needed to unwind and celebrate with someone right?
nectar69 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 03:29 AM   #5062
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectar69 View Post
It makes you wonder. I find it strange that she went to his academy and stayed for a few days after winning the French Open. I wonder if they hooked up? You figure after completing a career slam, Maria needed to unwind and celebrate with someone right?
She went to Spain because that's where her candy was being made.
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 04:26 AM   #5063
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectar69 View Post
I strongly doubt they've been carrying on a secret affair for 8 years

That this is even a rumor is news to me.

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 07:23 AM   #5064
country flag ziros

ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=258161

LOL Maria - "It’s impossible to have guy friends. There is no such thing as a friend that’s a guy. That’s just impossible.”
ziros is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 08:22 AM   #5065
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
She went to Spain because that's where her candy was being made.
You're so naive .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 11:09 AM   #5066
country flag ahoura

ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light

So there's no reason to even think of retirement
ahoura is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 04:33 PM   #5067
country flag Angelpova
Naoned e Breizh

Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of

Quote:
Tennis Grunting Ban? New Plans Backed by Maria Sharapova

A tennis grunting ban has long been touted by former players and fans who find the extraordinary loud grunts from certain female players distracting and not part of the game. It now looks like the International Tennis Federation is prepared to do something about it.

The Women's Tennis Association, the International Tennis Federation and all four major tournaments are proposing a new device that can be carried by umpires to measure on-court grunting levels, and decide whether action need to be taken.

However, the proposals would not implement anything on the current generation of grunters, but would impose the restrictions on the coming generations of tennis players.

It has been reported that star women's tennis player Maria Sharapova, who is one of the worst offenders of grunting, has backed proposals to educate players on the problem and to help train them from a younger age how to tone down their grunts.

Sharapova has been famously measured as having a grunt of 101 decibels, which is comparable to a speeding train or a pneumatic drill.

"Bottom line is the right answer has been taken by the tour," Sharapova has said to Reuters.
Speaking from the Pan Pacific in Tokyo she added, "I started grunting since whenever I can remember. I see videos of myself and I've grunted for that long. Nobody told me to do it in Russia or in Florida. It's just a natural habit."

Grunting has been a common issue in women's tennis for years now, but this year the arguments became further amplified after two of the biggest grunters, Maria Sharapova and Belarusian Victoria Azarenka dominated, each winning grand slam titles in 2012.

"The information going towards coaches and academies that are developing talent from a young age is teaching them a certain breathing technique," said Sharapova. "Because when you start something from a young age and continue it, it's a habit - whether you do grunt or don't grunt. The WTA created a plan. That's the smart way to go about it, rather than like taking someone's forehand and grip in the middle of their career and telling them to change it."
http://global.christianpost.com/news...arapova-82488/

Last edited by Angelpova : Oct 1st, 2012 at 04:40 PM.
Angelpova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 05:41 PM   #5068
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Long and Hard View Post
You're so naive .
I doubt she went to Spain to visit him and then decided oh I might as well visit the factory where my candy is made while I'm at it.
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 06:12 PM   #5069
country flag MM_1257

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
I doubt she went to Spain to visit him and then decided oh I might as well visit the factory where my candy is made while I'm at it.
She had to go to Murcia, to the factory where Sugarpova was made, because they were doing some changes in the candies. And then she visited his academy, too. She has been a regular visitor of his academy for years now, both have said that.
And if they khm.. how to say it not to be rude, em, if they had something or not, is something only they know. Isn't he in a relationship now?

And about that statement "it is impossible to have a guy friend" - first of all, I personally do not agree with that, but my opinion aside, I think Maria changed that opinion since 2006 aswell - let's see.. Michael Joyce Masha? Then Adir? You see... It is possible.
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 06:17 PM   #5070
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

JCF was/is a handsome, well-off and young men. I don't care if Masha had an affair with him. It's not like having sex with Donald Trump

Quote:
Isn't he in a relationship now?
will you care about your relationship , if Masha knocks your door in nightie?

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

33 WTA titles , including 13 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player

Last edited by NashaMasha : Oct 1st, 2012 at 07:33 PM.
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread