Week 16: ART San Diego: Mercury Insurance Open - Page 17 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 1st, 2012, 04:53 PM   #241
country flag Serena_4ever

Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all
Re: Week 16: ART San Diego: Mercury Insurance Open

Semi-Finals

Petra Kvitova (CZE) vs. (16) Svetlana Kuznetsova (RUS)
VS.
GAME
SET
AND MATCH
Kvitova

Petra Kvitova (CZE) DEF. (16) Svetlana Kuznetsova (RUS)
6-3, 6-2

The Russian with out any doubt has had an amazing tournament but her luck ran out today against a better opponent. Kvitova looks to have put her level of tennis up to another gear, that is in no mood to slow down. Kuznetsova couldn't match the Czech's power or even super heroine fitness. Kvitova advances to her best result to date this year, the Finals of San Diego. Who will be meeting her in tomorrows Final?

Serena Williams
Ana Ivanovic~Caro Wozniacki~Na Li

Last edited by Serena_4ever : Oct 7th, 2012 at 05:17 PM.
Serena_4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 1st, 2012, 05:03 PM   #242

Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all

Semi-Finals

Alison Riske (USA) vs. (2) Nadia Petrova (RUS)
VS.
GAME
SET
AND MATCH
(2) Petrova

(2) Nadia Petrova (RUS) DEF. (16) Alison Riske (USA)
7-5, 7-5

Alison Riske who has made a big name for herself amongst the US and fans among the world this week put on the display and skill she had possessed and shown all week, but she met her match maker today. The only remaining seed now left in the tournament and a woman who has now only become the second ever player on the ART Tour to become World No.1 looked after also by the same coach was simply too good. Her ball striking was excellent and her unforced error count was the lowest we have seen all season. Is becoming the new World No.1 changed Nadia's mind set? Are we seeing a dominant World No.1 that may keep the crown longer than her pre-decessor? Is the only thing Nadia needs now is a Grand Slam Title? What will others have to say about Nadia's new achievement? All we know, is that things have just got a whole lot more interesting! Will Chakvetadze fight back next week? For now Nadia advances through to another Final!

Serena Williams
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 05:08 PM   #243

Congratulations to our Finalists Nadia and Petra!! Should be an awesome Final!!

Nadia really has gone through the tournament without no fear and set one of her goals as becoming the new World No.1 of the ART Tour!! Congratulations again

Petra has played in great form all week and doesn't want to stop that in the Final! All the pressure will be on Nadia!!

Bad luck to Riske and Sveta, but both were unexpected dark horses this tournament and both produced some excellent tennis. Let's hope they can both keep this consistant week in week out!!

no-hay-igual should be posting the Doubles Semi-Finals later!

The Singles and Doubles Finals will be tomorrow!!

Serena Williams
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 05:41 PM   #244
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

I have no idea who will win
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 06:16 PM   #245
country flag flareon

flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute

Anabel Statement
'Nadia is no 1 in the world, Thats like having a Donkey as No 1 in the world'
TT 2013: Won 25k Rancho Santa Fe DW/Phil=)
TT 2014: 1/2 Kuala Lumpur Singles,Won WTA FlorianapolisDW/Phil=),25k NottinghamDW/Phil=),F Istanbul 50kDW/Phil=)
flareon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 02:58 PM   #246
country flag no-hay-igual

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of

Doubles Semi Finals

Vera Zvonareva (RUS) and Petra Kvitova (CZE) def. Sabine Lisicki (GER) and Svetlana Kuznetsova (RUS) 6-4 6-3
It has been a brilliant tournament for Sveta who has made the semi finals of both events but today she seemed a little fatigued after a lot of tennis this week. Sabine and Sveta should see their rankings improve though Vera and Petra, this week's singles finalist put on a masterclass today and even though they were pushed in the first set, they always looked comfortable and are looking strong going into the final.

Yaroslava Shvedova (KAZ) and Vania King (USA) def. Alison Riske and Christina Mchale (USA) 7-5 6-2
Yaro and Vania looked so impressive today and really are going to be a tough team to beat on the doubles circuit. Their consistency this week is going to put Vera and Petra under massive pressure in the final as they looked dominant closing out the match today. Alison and Christina were really unlucky after having 2 set points at 5-4* in the first set and after losing them just seemed to drop off a little. All experience though and Alison has had a great tournament. Congrats to all finalists
[/color]

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything
no-hay-igual is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 03:17 PM   #247

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of

Doubles Final

Petra Kvitova (CZE) and Vera Zvonareva (RUS) vs. Yaroslava Shvedova (KAZ) and Vania King (USA)
VS.
GAME
SET
AND MATCH
Petra Kvitova (CZE) and Vera Zvonareva (RUS)

Petra Kvitova (CZE) and Vera Zvonareva (RUS) def. Yaroslava Shvedova (KAZ) and Vania King (USA)
6-3 6-3

Without dropping a set all week, Petra and Vera have looked in superb form throughout the tournament and have really made themselves difficult to beat. Petra is this week's singles finalist but she has great variety when she plays doubles, ready to pounce at the net when the opportunity arises and showing strong consistency from the back of the court, an area which she has been working in. Vera has had inconsistent results this year but has looked comfortable all week and should take this confidence with her through to next week. ART needs to watch out for this doubles pairing because if they wanted to, their tactics are perfect and could see themselves at the top of the doubles rankings. However not too far behind them will be the pairing of Yaroslava and Vania, a truely complete team as they have all the necessary tools and weapons to allow them to beat opponents with ease. If this pairing is to continue we can exoect to see them in the top 20 very very soon. Congrats finalists and well done to our mercury insurance open winners- Kvitova and Zvonareva

Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 03:17 PM   #248

Quote:
Originally Posted by flareon View Post
Anabel Statement
'Nadia is no 1 in the world, Thats like having a Donkey as No 1 in the world'

Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 06:16 PM   #249
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

I'm totally speechless after Anabel's statements
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 09:38 PM   #250
country flag flareon

flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute

Thats what Anabel can do to you all, she enjoyes being centre of attention
TT 2014: 1/2 Kuala Lumpur Singles,Won WTA FlorianapolisDW/Phil=),25k NottinghamDW/Phil=),F Istanbul 50kDW/Phil=)
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 09:43 PM   #251
country flag GOATdin0931

GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by flareon View Post
Thats what Anabel can do to you all, she enjoyes being centre of attention
Just (do)nt try to get my up and coming Americans into any troubles
GOATdin0931 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 07:54 PM   #252
country flag flareon

Anabel will take them all out Apparently she stole dominikas credit card so the night is on her
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 08:04 PM   #253
country flag flareon

ANABEL BECOMES BUSINESS WOMAN

Today sees anabel launch her new business item, she has decided to earn a bit on the side, and by this she has released a range of brand new condoms....

Anabel at the launch and yes she is wearing Lubricant... I mean clothes.

This is the main image for Anabels Condoms, her new range called 5 minuite Wonder, launches on monday here she is to tell us about it,

So anabel why did you do this

Quote:
well I am frequently running out of condoms and I decided if I brand some I will always have them with me plus the pope approves

The pope waving at Anabel

Quote:
Furthermore I decided the needed a womans touch, if you pardon the pun so I decided to put my face on the packet, It will make the buyer feel more homely and not as embaressed to buy a condom if they see someone as famous as me on the front, I have also promised to test the product for you all at a later date.
Quote:
By the way at the next tournament everyone I play against singles and doubles will get a free packet regardless of the result, except Nadia because she has a vagina tighter than a nuns...
Quote:
The launch party if for everyone to attend as well, I hope you can make it and ladies I hope to have some feedback.
So Anabel has created this business venture, will it take flight or sag and sink like Anabels VJJ you will just have to stay tuned to ART to find out...
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 11:09 PM   #254

The Grand Final will be tomorrow! Good luck Nadia and Petra!

Serena Williams
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 11:10 PM   #255

Great articles too!!

Serena Williams