Bepa's new coach - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 3rd, 2012, 12:54 AM   #91
country flag Milk_Shakespeare

Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bepa's new coach

It is easier to predict the next Lybia president than Vera's next coach.
Milk_Shakespeare is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 17th, 2012, 03:06 PM   #92
country flag Foot's Fingers

Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute

Sasha K fights for Vera with her pessimistic fans on Russian tennnis board after her loss to Sveta Nice try
Foot's Fingers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2012, 04:25 PM   #93
country flag Salar

Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milk_Shakespeare View Post
It is easier to predict the next Lybia president than Vera's next coach.

so, what's the reason ?
Salar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2012, 07:29 AM   #94
country flag Salar

Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold

On her post-match press conference, after win over Stephanie Voegele ( Charleston 2012 ) she answers some questions about her coaching situation:

Q. Vera, can you confirm your coaching situation right now? Are you working with anyone?
Vera Zvonareva: Yeah. Well, Scott Burns is helping me here. He's my fitness trainer, but he's helping me a little bit, like he was doing on court coaching today. But you know, like as of the moment I don't really have a coach.

Q. Vera, just one last question going back to the coaching, are you looking to hire a coach soon or are you kind of happy going at it alone?
Vera Zvonareva: You know, I'm not in a rush, you know. As soon as I feel that I can -- soon maybe I'll meet a person that I feel like can help me, then you know, I will consider it. As of the moment I'm just, yeah, taking my time and trying to focus on getting my health back.
That's the priority at the moment. That's what we're working a lot on with my fitness trainer as well. We're implementing a lot of special work outs to help me recover
from all those injuries that I had. That's the priority, and then from there we will
see about the coach.
Salar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 02:28 AM   #95
country flag Pvt. Kovalenko

Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of

Following a Lizzie's finding on Twitter, I found this on Youtube..

Quote:
Angelica Fratini ‏@angelikf

Julien Vespan is Alisa Kleibanova and Vera Zvonareva's coach in 2013.
So, what you think??

Svetlana Kuznetsova / Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova / Maria Kirilenko / Valeria Savinykh

Sorana Cirstea / Petra Kvitova

Anastasia Myskina / Maria Sharapova / Elena Dementieva
Pvt. Kovalenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 03:07 AM   #96
country flag NoExit

NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pvt. Kovalenko View Post

So, what you think??
I don't know. I'd guess it's good that Vera has a coach again, but ill withhold commenting too much until i see what he does with her and the kind of results she gets with him as her coach. So i guess i just generally don't have much of an opinion on it at this point, lol. I most certainly hope things go well and Vera winds up back in the top again and finally wins a singles grand slam.
NoExit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 03:29 AM   #97
country flag Pvt. Kovalenko

Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of

^ With a coach for 2013, I think is safe to declare:

R.I.P Retirement Rumors And stay burning in hell for a while

About the coach, like Danny said, is better to await until we see her on court. We complained about that, some times in the beggining of this year..

I'm starting to be more optimistic, about 2013.. It's not much, i know, but anything is better than 2012..

Svetlana Kuznetsova / Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova / Maria Kirilenko / Valeria Savinykh

Sorana Cirstea / Petra Kvitova

Anastasia Myskina / Maria Sharapova / Elena Dementieva
Pvt. Kovalenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 07:35 AM   #98
country flag Phenomareva

Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of

Quote:

So, what you think??
I believe Vespan was already with Vera during Wimbledon and OG, I am sure I read something about it (I think it was posted in the Off topic threat), but there was not much to work on lately. Let's see indeed first how it works out, I certainly like the idea her having a coach, I still thinks she needs one. Let's make a new start for everything, so a (steady) coach is part of that. At any age, a new coach can add something which brings you to a different level. See what happened to Petrova last weekend, after she started working with a new coach.

Savinykh - Kirilenko - Sharapova - Buchina - Diatchenko - Kleybanova - Panova - Solovieva
Good luck to all russian and dutch players
Phenomareva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 07:40 AM   #99
country flag Phenomareva

Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of

Quote:
^ With a coach for 2013, I think is safe to declare:

R.I.P Retirement Rumors And stay burning in hell for a while
Yes, I threw them in the bin now as well

Savinykh - Kirilenko - Sharapova - Buchina - Diatchenko - Kleybanova - Panova - Solovieva
Good luck to all russian and dutch players
Phenomareva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote