Ana Ivanovic Pictures Thread vol.2 - Page 244 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 29th, 2012, 02:10 PM   #3646
country flag JAS_

JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Ivanovic Pictures Thread vol.2

It's quite interesting really.
Ana traded her extraordinary, one of a kind, out of this world, drop dead gorgeous face for a fine but still not unlike so many other bodies.
Now, how similar is that to her tennis: she traded her one of kind, lethal forhand or even forhand/serve combo - the heart of her successful agressive game, for a mediocre safe game built around defense?
Very interesting.
I read once an interview by Federer where he was aksed why he wouldn't improve on his BH and try to do a double handed or something. And he said that it was better for a player to have one lethal weapon and try to make it better, than to work on his weaknesses but neglect his weapon. Now add to it the fact that Serena never tires of improving her serve, which is already good enough, something not only respectworthy but truly awe inducing and you get the picture.
I also read somewhere that when a person cannot recognize what their true strengths are, even if they are hit with them on the head, and keep trying to make their weaknesses a strength, they are forsaking their ticket to success.
I see Ana doing it on so many levels.
Apart from those two mentioned, add her constant attempts at being the intellectual, the reader, when she has been blessed to be in a profession in which one good season can set you and your wider family for life.

Seems like the running theme of her life is: grass is always greener on the other side.
She never seems ok with what she is.
But not in a way that she is not happy till she reaches perfection, it seems that she always wants really fundamental changes.
Gives an impression of being trapped in a life she didn't want or choose.
And then, for a second, I feel sorry for her.
But only for a second, because the next second I remember her profession.

Last edited by JAS_ : Sep 29th, 2012 at 02:23 PM.
JAS_ is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 29th, 2012, 03:30 PM   #3647
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm? Ana is absolutely gorgeous now. I find her more attractive than ever. Of course that doesn't mean she is in her optimum condition to play tennis right now, but she looks stunning.

She was never a busty girl even when heavier, so it was clear that for her figure to look its best she needed to be slim- she lacked the genetics to be curvaceous.

Naturally some people will prefer the cute slightly soft look she used to have. But what are you seeing in her younger face? It's not extra muscles in her face. It's puppy fat. So then people are saying they preferred Ana's face with more fat in it... but an athlete in a sport with as much running as tennis should have low bodyfat.

I think if you criticise her body you can target her arms because she could add some muscle but do people really want her to add more fat to her face? It won't help her play you know, even if you like the look of it. It's just a preference for a fuller-faced look and has nothing to do with her performance, unlike the strength of her arms and legs and core.

I think she is a bit stronger than she looks since she does get exercise from hitting tennis balls, but I would like to know if she can actually do a pull up/chin up or tricep dip or single leg pistol squat, all of which are quite difficult for most women but should be things an athlete can do. I wonder what her conditioning routine is? Does she have clear fitness goals aside from being slim? For a role model, she should look at another tall strong girl, like Venus, who is slim with low bodyfat but clearly rather strong.

Last edited by HowardH : Sep 29th, 2012 at 04:00 PM.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 29th, 2012, 03:40 PM   #3648
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Incidentally this gif is so cute...

And here are some pics from those pages- hopefully by reuploading them on imgur they should show up here:

Last edited by HowardH : Sep 29th, 2012 at 04:08 PM.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 29th, 2012, 03:49 PM   #3649
country flag JAS_

JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute

I wasn't saying that her face fat would help her game

These are just two separate reasons why I would want to see her gain weight. And when it comes to her body, obviously rather muscles than fat.
I was simply stating my preference - I think that her face looks much more balanced with some extra fat. And I don't think all of it was necessarily baby fat, it's simply fat in the face, and a lot of women are actually adding it in different areas of face artificially to add curves/cheekbones for instance ( ask JJ). Ana has an oval head, and having no fat in her face make it look longer, more elongated, and IMO, it simply changed the proportions that made her look so extraordinary. But, different people different tastes.

But here is the thing - when discussing beauty - now don't mind my language, because I will prolly not explain myself well.
Some people/women have sometimes some body parts which are slightly out of proportion, or, um, should I say accentuated? I have a friend who is for instance a little bit stronger in her butt. All her life she's been trying to make it skinnier, and she does, but then she loses her modest curves in the upper body. It's like a see-saw, she is just so built that whatever she does, it looks unbalanced. There is some fine line in between the two extremes, where her body shape is optimal, in most balance, but then she isn't happy with either of the two.

The same see-saw situation people can have with body and face, and right now something similar is happening with Ana. At least, from my point of view, since I absolutely prefer her face a bit rounder than now. It was just perfect before; now that her body is skinny, her face is somehow too ghostly, too elongated, and I actually like elongated faces. I mean, it is still pretty, when looked in isolation, but it just doesn't compare to her face before.

I do think though that Ana doesn't have the same problem as my friend, because for her, the balance is absolutely possible, and IMO it was her 2008 as well as end-of-2010 look. Ironically these are the times that coincide with her best game.
The look she has now, has simply shifted too far in the direction of skinny and both her body and her face are in the too skinny zone.
Again, that's my opinion/taste only.

Last edited by JAS_ : Sep 29th, 2012 at 03:57 PM.
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 09:12 AM   #3650
country flag JAS_

Dear Lord

For some reason I couldn't see all the pics yesterday.

Found another pic.

Old Sep 30th, 2012, 10:51 AM   #3651
country flag Iva87

Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of

http://www.osports.cn/bag.do?bagId=685908&cateId=

Iva87 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 11:05 AM   #3652
country flag soul

soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold

So whwere are the pictures are taken and some photos of Ana are from the Mercedes booth(from getty ımages) I have seen ; Is Mercedes Ana's new sponsor?????????????????????????????????
soul is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 11:26 AM   #3653
country flag VALUNA

VALUNA is just really nice VALUNA is just really nice VALUNA is just really nice VALUNA is just really nice VALUNA is just really nice VALUNA is just really nice VALUNA is just really nice VALUNA is just really nice VALUNA is just really nice VALUNA is just really nice VALUNA is just really nice

As I remember,she has the contract with them by Madrid since this year.
VALUNA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 11:30 AM   #3654
country flag Iva87

Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul View Post
So whwere are the pictures are taken and some photos of Ana are from the Mercedes booth(from getty ımages) I have seen ; Is Mercedes Ana's new sponsor?????????????????????????????????
Ana promoting new Mercedes A-Class at Madrid Open

http://www.madrid-open.com/categoria...id_video=14623

http://hqworld.net/2012/05/ana-ivano...#axzz27wzhBxTK
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 11:45 AM   #3655
country flag Iva87

Old Sep 30th, 2012, 02:42 PM   #3656
country flag Iva87

Old Sep 30th, 2012, 02:50 PM   #3657
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

It's better to compare on court pics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS_ View Post
Just for comparison's sake

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS_ View Post
Now she is still pretty,

Her arms, shoulders, back looked beautiful and sexy. I see that few people say that she's never looked better, but I don't see which part of her body looks better than ever. Her legs looked amazing last year, but even legs look skinnier now. I only see that she's skinnier than ever, I don't know, maybe skinnier than ever = more beautiful than ever. I always thought that being super slim doesn't work equally well for every single person in the world, but ... What do you know...
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Cajka is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 03:10 PM   #3658
country flag fANAtic

fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold

I guess her Adidas contract trumps all other contracts. I expect she shows up for her next photo-shoot wearing Adidas bikini.
fANAtic is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 03:21 PM   #3659
country flag soul

soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iva87 View Post
I know that she also did a promotion in Madrid toobut I wonder if it is a sponsorship or something else;because if it is her sponsor why it does not appear on her web?
soul is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 06:13 PM   #3660
country flag Cp6uja

Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute

Their is no sposnorship deal between Mercedes Benz and Ana Ivanovic.
They are just perfect couple and simple attract each other

AMAZING BELGRADE MIRACLE: In just three years (2008-2011) 5 different players born in same city reach world #1 in rankings and several GS titles and finals (WTA singles: Ana Ivanovic and Jelena Jankovic, ATP singles: Novak Djokovic, ATP doubles: Nenad Zimonjic and Daniel Nestor... with notable performances of Bojana Jovanovski, Janko Tipsarevic and Viktor Troicki which is also all three born in Belgrade)
Cp6uja is online now View My Blog!  
Closed Thread