congrats on getting married! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 14th, 2012, 03:49 PM   #1
country flag doujyr

doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of
congrats on getting married!

doujyr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 14th, 2012, 05:02 PM   #2
country flag Kai

Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: congrats on getting married!

congrats Iveta
Kai is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2012, 06:08 PM   #3
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2012, 06:20 PM   #4
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Old Sep 14th, 2012, 08:22 PM   #5
country flag smarties

smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future

WTF !!! I'm sure Meltzer is already cheating on her as we speak

You might as well smile, you might as well smile cause tomorrow, you just don't know...
- Beth Orton
smarties is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2012, 09:28 PM   #6
country flag vendulkabendulka

vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice

She looks gorgeous! Congratulations!
vendulkabendulka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2012, 12:33 PM   #7
country flag paulmara

Last edited by paulmara : Sep 15th, 2012 at 06:33 PM.
Old Sep 15th, 2012, 08:26 PM   #8
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

The last photo is lovely.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17th, 2012, 04:33 PM   #9
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute

Have a great married life! Much happiness.
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17th, 2012, 05:22 PM   #10
country flag paulmara

Thanks to Lisickinator

Old Sep 18th, 2012, 10:29 PM   #11
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

and here's the original:

Bridal-Hitched ! deal well done, Iveta
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2012, 08:19 AM   #12
country flag paulmara

Old Sep 23rd, 2012, 07:21 AM   #13
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Iveta!
Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2012, 04:16 AM   #14
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

one more piece of cartoon-art by Misa Krajicek:

btw: Iveta's wedding photographer at Laxenburg was none other than Lukas Vrtilek (ex Seychelles )
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2012, 03:02 PM   #15
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

The people in the bottom photos are Petzschner's wife (who seems to be non-tennis BFFs with Iveta) and son, right?

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote