Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Thread - SPECIAL: Happy 10 Year Anniversary

218K views 5K replies 98 participants last post by  SerenaMJ 
#1 ·
Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Thread - SPECIAL: Happy 10 Year Anniversary

King
Le Bon Vivant
Rex Regum
LBV

My first innanet husband!

10 years on TF, still feels like he's making posts for the first time :hearts:

-------------

As you were.

#3,718 ·
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Thread - SPECIAL: Happy 10 Year Anniver

And get the fuck outta here with the vocal argument. Rihanna's future live performances of 'Diamonds' >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> THIS fuckery.
Gurl if you want to drag Alicia's vocals you need to try harder than this. Rihanna has never given a vocal performance as good as this one. :rolls:

#3,725 ·
#3,727 ·
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Thread - SPECIAL: Happy 10 Year Anniver

As if a Lunesta rerelease will get anywhere near that spot, especially since she'll be competing against One Direction, Green Day, One Republic, and Celine Dion. Even Floptina will probably debut higher that week.

#3,729 ·

Alicia cannot sing, just stawp it. Rihannus vocals>>Licias.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!no

#3,770 ·

Reactions: Stamp Paid
#3,773 ·

The fuckery from the last few pages. :lol:

From DonDon feigning incoherent drunkenness (puhthetico) to the ratchetry of Obama 2Terms shit. I cannot. It's too early. And I'm too hung over. I refuse to deal. Bye for a few hours. :p

*btw, G4L was sent down from the heavens. Flawless, track is flawless. Too bad Rihanna is a weak, scary bitch who truly ain't about that life. *hair flip*

#3,791 ·

How they gon expose Obama's mama like this? :lol:
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooow :speakles:

#3,788 ·

Danny please don't put that relaxer in your hair. :crying2:
I hate everything about you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.