Venus' 2012 Calendar - African Tour! - Page 14 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 21st, 2012, 03:52 AM   #196
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Venus' 2012 Calendar - Beijing, Luxembourg

I am actually excited. I wasn't at first, but now I am. It is a guaranteed 6 matches; 3 singles and 3 Mixed. 4/8 if they make the final. Against some tough players. Actually on plexicushion. I think it could be a good warm-up for her. While had she entered Brisbane or Auckland, she could have been bounce checked in R1. Hypothetically of course.

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 21st, 2012, 04:04 AM   #197
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

As for Luxembourg: Kerber, Jankovic, Cirstea and Lisicki on good days are the only ones I think can give a decent Venus trouble. If Venus has good days then she should beat all of the ladies on the list, I hope Kerber is far away and loses before she could play Venus though.

AND, fucking Kirilenko and Petrova are injured. Serenus blew their chance at YEC! Winning Beijing would not help.

Old Sep 21st, 2012, 09:48 AM   #198
country flag Maddox
No Acid in this house

Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute

^Honestly, this would be a perfect opportunity for Venus to play Kerber and hopefully in the final, it would be great if they were on opposite halves of the draw. Seeing it's a smaller tourny and being a faster surface should be good factors, she wants revenge and with the sting of the US Open and Olympics loss still fresh on her mind should be urging her on
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 04:52 PM   #199
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Breaking the Mold in Nigeria and South Africa:

Old Sep 21st, 2012, 04:56 PM   #200
country flag TPlaya8

TPlaya8 has much to be proud of TPlaya8 has much to be proud of TPlaya8 has much to be proud of TPlaya8 has much to be proud of TPlaya8 has much to be proud of TPlaya8 has much to be proud of TPlaya8 has much to be proud of TPlaya8 has much to be proud of TPlaya8 has much to be proud of TPlaya8 has much to be proud of TPlaya8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddy-88 View Post
^Honestly, this would be a perfect opportunity for Venus to play Kerber and hopefully in the final, it would be great if they were on opposite halves of the draw. Seeing it's a smaller tourny and being a faster surface should be good factors, she wants revenge and with the sting of the US Open and Olympics loss still fresh on her mind should be urging her on
Agreed.

Im still not scared of Kerber in a match against Venus. Actually the US Open match made me even less scared cause Venus played terrible most of that match and still was in a position to win the third set 6-2 or 6-3. and was two points away to win 6-4.

I use to be scared against Jankovic but Kerber does not scare me at all.
TPlaya8 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2012, 01:08 PM   #201
country flag Représailles

Représailles has a reputation beyond repute Représailles has a reputation beyond repute Représailles has a reputation beyond repute Représailles has a reputation beyond repute Représailles has a reputation beyond repute Représailles has a reputation beyond repute Représailles has a reputation beyond repute Représailles has a reputation beyond repute Représailles has a reputation beyond repute Représailles has a reputation beyond repute Représailles has a reputation beyond repute

Actually I think Kerber will lose early in Luxembourg, she has never played well here and I have a feeling she might go out early again this year!
Représailles is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 09:00 AM   #202
country flag super_vee

super_vee is a name known to all super_vee is a name known to all super_vee is a name known to all super_vee is a name known to all super_vee is a name known to all super_vee is a name known to all super_vee is a name known to all super_vee is a name known to all super_vee is a name known to all super_vee is a name known to all super_vee is a name known to all

Apologies if this has been discussed already, but what are the chances of Venus playing in the Tournament of Champions in Sofia? Assuming that she doesn't win Luxembourg, is there the possibility that she would be offered one of the two wildcards and accept?

Usually I wouldn't be so bothered, but I think it would be good for her in terms of match play (confidence) and points to get her ranking up before Aus. Also, especially since she'll be in Europe beforehand anyway?
super_vee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 10:53 AM   #203
country flag ce

ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute

^ there is no way Venus will play that
ce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 12:11 PM   #204
country flag Evans.

Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all

And she's withdrawn from Beijing :/
Evans. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 10:11 PM   #205
country flag Maddox
No Acid in this house

Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Venus' 2012 Calendar - Luxembourg

I wonder if she'll even bother with Luxembourg
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 11:09 PM   #206
country flag Alarmed

Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future

Haha. See you in 2013 Vee!

Oldest #1 in WTA history
Alarmed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28th, 2012, 11:46 AM   #207
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

UGH!!!! And Huber/Raymond may withdraw from Istanbul because of Liezel's baby and dumbass Serenus did shit at US Open and withdraw from Beijing

Old Sep 28th, 2012, 11:25 PM   #208
country flag Alarmed

Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future

I don't understand Vee. Obviously she doesn't care about her ranking, but what is she going to do when she draws another top player in the second, or even first round, at the AO? So frustrating.

Oldest #1 in WTA history
Alarmed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 05:10 PM   #209
country flag hBence

hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute

Dellacqua for Australia at the Hopman Cup

Serena Williams - Ági Szávay - Venus Williams - Andrea Petkovic - Rafa Nadal - Timi Babos - Svetlana Kuznetsova - Lewis Hamilton
hBence is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote