The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012 - Page 244 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 26th, 2012, 09:01 PM   #3646
country flag Djokovic88

Djokovic88 is a glorious beacon of light Djokovic88 is a glorious beacon of light Djokovic88 is a glorious beacon of light Djokovic88 is a glorious beacon of light Djokovic88 is a glorious beacon of light Djokovic88 is a glorious beacon of light Djokovic88 is a glorious beacon of light Djokovic88 is a glorious beacon of light Djokovic88 is a glorious beacon of light Djokovic88 is a glorious beacon of light Djokovic88 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012

This imagine is Beautiful!!!
It's true! Her service is unique!
Djokovic88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 27th, 2012, 08:05 PM   #3647
country flag Angelpova
Naoned e Breizh

Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of

Against Stosur:

Last edited by Angelpova : Sep 27th, 2012 at 08:42 PM.
Angelpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28th, 2012, 11:20 AM   #3648
country flag Angelmasha_milan

Angelmasha_milan is a glorious beacon of light Angelmasha_milan is a glorious beacon of light Angelmasha_milan is a glorious beacon of light Angelmasha_milan is a glorious beacon of light Angelmasha_milan is a glorious beacon of light Angelmasha_milan is a glorious beacon of light Angelmasha_milan is a glorious beacon of light Angelmasha_milan is a glorious beacon of light Angelmasha_milan is a glorious beacon of light Angelmasha_milan is a glorious beacon of light Angelmasha_milan is a glorious beacon of light

arrived beijing

http://people.osports.com.cn/bag.jsp?id=685199&page=1

当你需要我们的时候,我们永远在你身边!
Welcome to my space:
http://hi.baidu.com/angelmasha
Angelmasha_milan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28th, 2012, 11:37 AM   #3649
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

OMG she just looks fabulous and hoggy in h2t black

Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28th, 2012, 12:02 PM   #3650
country flag LoveMasha2008

LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Nick Bollettieri ‏@NickBollettieri

If I showed this to my son he would eat the whole store out http://yfrog.com/odwb5ekwj

Quote:
Nick Bollettieri ‏@NickBollettieri

Sugarpova fits Maria's personality perfectly. Right amount of sugar and sour
http://twitter.com/NickBollettieri

Nick Bollettieri promotes Sugarpova on twitter.
Old Sep 28th, 2012, 12:24 PM   #3651
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Martha in black

She should wear it more often!
Old Sep 28th, 2012, 09:16 PM   #3652
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of

MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28th, 2012, 11:15 PM   #3653
country flag Angelpova
Naoned e Breizh

Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of

Old Sep 28th, 2012, 11:36 PM   #3654
country flag nectar69

nectar69 is just really nice nectar69 is just really nice nectar69 is just really nice nectar69 is just really nice nectar69 is just really nice nectar69 is just really nice nectar69 is just really nice nectar69 is just really nice nectar69 is just really nice nectar69 is just really nice nectar69 is just really nice

I love the pics of Maria and Hoggy together. And she has so much more luggage than he does.
nectar69 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2012, 01:37 AM   #3655
country flag Angelpova
Naoned e Breizh

Beijing - Interview

Old Sep 29th, 2012, 04:52 AM   #3656
country flag Marga.

Marga. has disabled reputation

She looks so good and chic in black. Love it!
Marga. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2012, 07:20 AM   #3657
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Why Martha's wheelbarrow is overloaded and Hogsted is just carrying one bag with rackets?
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2012, 07:31 AM   #3658
country flag ziros

ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold

He probably wears the same thing like every day,but she must have several outfits in there
ziros is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2012, 08:38 AM   #3659
country flag MariaFan.

MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of

2012 China Open news conference, September 29, 2012

More here:

http://postimage.org/gallery/93yybk38/f55ec5f5/
Old Sep 29th, 2012, 08:57 AM   #3660
country flag MariaFan.

MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of

Quote:
While I am on the subject of personalized gifts and bragging rights for no apparent reason at all, I wanted to share a fun gift I received from my fitness trainer in honor of my favorite Sugarpova flavor QUIRKY. Wow no one has ever personalized a comfy sweater for me! Well...then I turned it around and it was a Nike hoodie he made on Nike ID. How? When! After working with Nike Tennis for years, now I find out you can personalize hoodies? Has anyone tried doing this?

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater