Tokyo 2012: FlopPova bundled out by her biggest Pigeon. - Page 34 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 28th, 2012, 06:29 PM   #496
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tokyo 2012: FlopPova bundled out by her biggest Pigeon.

No, since Aga is the defending champ, she wont gain any points.

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 28th, 2012, 06:42 PM   #497
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CareerSlamPova View Post
No, since Aga is the defending champ, she wont gain any points.
Really?? You don't get points if you are the defending champ of a tournament?? I didn't know that!!! THNX
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28th, 2012, 06:54 PM   #498
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoana R. View Post
Really?? You don't get points if you are the defending champ of a tournament?? I didn't know that!!! THNX
Everyone gets points but they lose their points from last year.

The rankings represent the results of the last 52 weeks.
At every tournament last year's points come off and the new points you get at it are added.
So practically if Radwanska defends her title she'll get as many points she had gotten in Tokyo last year so as many will come off, so nothing will change.
She'll just defend her points from Tokyo 2011.

New at following tennis?
Kon. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28th, 2012, 07:12 PM   #499
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderwall. View Post
Everyone gets points but they lose their points from last year.

The rankings represent the results of the last 52 weeks.
At every tournament last year's points come off and the new points you get at it are added.
So practically if Radwanska defends her title she'll get as many points she had gotten in Tokyo last year so as many will come off, so nothing will change.
She'll just defend her points from Tokyo 2011.

New at following tennis?
Oh Ok now I get it!!!! Thanks for explaining.
Yes I'm new I started getting into tennis during this year's FO so I guess it was nice that Maria won it just as I was getting hooked up
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28th, 2012, 07:50 PM   #500
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Long and Hard View Post
Apparently Aga played GOAT in this match hitting many many winners compared to only 4 UE . But you're kinda right cause Kerber hit 28 winners and still got two games .
There is something seriously wrong with that fact And with the fact that Hagatha will most likely defend her title

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28th, 2012, 08:00 PM   #501
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

Meh. Let Radwanska vulture the tourneys that no one gives a shit about. Hopefully Revengepova comes for her at the YEC

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote