Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5 - Page 281 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 28th, 2012, 02:36 AM   #4201
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
I wonder about that as well. I could clearly see the difference in that Wimbledon match against Paszek, but in Tokio I didn't notice any of that.
Did team Wozniacki think the increased pop was only neccessary for grass? Did Caro think she making too many errors with the lower string tension? Did Caro and her team decide that maybe the middle of the season isn't a good time to experiment with strings, etc? Those are questions that come into my mind.

I'd like to see Caro seriously look into the best combination of racquet and strings for her once the season is over.
The Babylon project was our last best hope for peace. A self-contained world five miles long, located in neutral territory. A place of commerce and diplomacy for a quarter of a million humans and aliens. A shining beacon in space, all alone in the night. It was the dawn of the third age of mankind, the year the great war came upon us all. This is the story of the last of the Babylon stations. The year is 2259, the name of the place is Babylon 5. (John Sheridan: Babylon 5: Season 2: The Coming of Shadows)
Protoss is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 28th, 2012, 03:38 AM   #4202
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Not the most pressing issue,I'll admit,but does anyone know precisely when the MD is scheduled to be released(it's already almost 12 noon in Beijing)?My guess is that it'll be out in 5 or 6 hours or so

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Opening Soon: The Allaster-Stubbs-Amanmuradova Academy of Feminine Grace and Charm
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 28th, 2012, 04:45 AM   #4203
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Back on track--Did anyone feel that Caroline looked just a bit sluggish or slower?Some have pointed out that she should be fresh since she hasn't played as much tennis this season,but that can work the OTHER way,too.When you consider that she hasn't been going deep into tourneys that much.....and then made a sudden turnaround without one single day of rest,winning one title and then making the QFs of another(not to mention having a long 3-setter the previous day)......was just thinking that that may've been a factor

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Opening Soon: The Allaster-Stubbs-Amanmuradova Academy of Feminine Grace and Charm
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 28th, 2012, 04:56 AM   #4204
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, she could have been getting quite tired already. She admitted that in a match against Jovanovski she was pretty exhausted and was lucky to get a bit of a break because of a rain delay.
marineblue is online now View My Blog!  
Old Sep 28th, 2012, 07:47 AM   #4205
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

nice draw

CHINA OPEN draw!
http://www.wtatennis.com/SEWTATour-A...2/1020/MDS.pdf

You got yourself some haterZ
Hope they choke on Now and Laters™

CWTennis is online now View My Blog!  
Old Sep 28th, 2012, 08:18 AM   #4206
country flag Jimmie48
In The Lap Of The Gods

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Kerber, Sharapova, Radwanska... I'm not scared of Sharapova, she doesn't seem to be very determined this late in the season but Kerber needs points to qualify for the YEC, so that will be tough.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 28th, 2012, 08:27 AM   #4207
country flag Saraya!

Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute

Poor Caro. Sheepers first...Kerber in Round last 16....my god!!

All the best for Princess Charming of Tennis.
Saraya! is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 28th, 2012, 08:28 AM   #4208
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
Kerber, Sharapova, Radwanska...
huh, I won't be suprised if she loses to Scheepers or Hsieh who is playing pretty well lately!

Old Sep 28th, 2012, 08:30 AM   #4209
country flag Jimmie48
In The Lap Of The Gods

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think she'll lose to Scheepers, Hsieh I don't really know though, so that may be a problem.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Old Sep 28th, 2012, 08:36 AM   #4210
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Anything less than the 3rd round against Kerber should probably be considered yet another flop.
The Babylon project was our last best hope for peace. A self-contained world five miles long, located in neutral territory. A place of commerce and diplomacy for a quarter of a million humans and aliens. A shining beacon in space, all alone in the night. It was the dawn of the third age of mankind, the year the great war came upon us all. This is the story of the last of the Babylon stations. The year is 2259, the name of the place is Babylon 5. (John Sheridan: Babylon 5: Season 2: The Coming of Shadows)
Protoss is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 28th, 2012, 08:48 AM   #4211
country flag TennisFan66

TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWTennis View Post
huh, I won't be suprised if she loses to Scheepers or Hsieh who is playing pretty well lately!
Well, I suppose players like Scheepers and Hsieh are the type, she still should be able to beat.

It will then be a R3 exit to Kerber after another display of gutless tennis .. [Sorry, I ran out of Prozac yesterday].

WTA #1 for 67 Weeks.
2010, 2011 WTA YE#1
TennisFan66 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 28th, 2012, 08:49 AM   #4212
country flag CWTennis

Quote:
I don't think she'll lose to Scheepers, Hsieh I don't really know though, so that may be a problem.
Hsieh just won Guangzhou beating Robson in the final!

Old Sep 28th, 2012, 08:54 AM   #4213
country flag Jimmie48
In The Lap Of The Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWTennis View Post
Hsieh just won Guangzhou beating Robson in the final!
Nothing about Guagzhou or Robson sounds impressive to be honest.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Old Sep 28th, 2012, 09:14 AM   #4214
country flag CWTennis

Quote:
Nothing about Guagzhou or Robson sounds impressive to be honest.
Yes it's just an international event like Seoul! Robson's run at USO was pretty impressive much more impressive than Caro's!

Old Sep 28th, 2012, 10:27 AM   #4215
country flag Saraya!

Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute

Better for Caro to loose earlier. Better to be out of Top Ten to the end of the year. Better chances for all tournaments to play in 2013.
Saraya! is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread