Lisa Raymond cheering thread - Page 301 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 27th, 2012, 10:34 AM   #4501
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lisa Raymond cheering thread

Lindsay just tweeted Liezel has adopted a child which explains why she's been absent from Tokyo. Congrats to her!

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 27th, 2012, 01:22 PM   #4502
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

Happy for Liezel. She and her husband wanted a child, glad they were able to have one.

The question now is, how absent will Liezel be? Will they be playing Beijing? Even Istanbul?

Uranium is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 05:55 PM   #4503
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uranium View Post
Happy for Liezel. She and her husband wanted a child, glad they were able to have one.

The question now is, how absent will Liezel be? Will they be playing Beijing? Even Istanbul?
@Babsschett And I have two weeks until I am finished!!!! Good luck and lmk how it goes!

I don't really understand the context of the conversation but is she saying she'll be done after Beijing?

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
Old Sep 28th, 2012, 09:26 AM   #4504
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

Raymond/Stosur in Beijing. The only time I cheer for Sam is when she's playing doubles with Lisa.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Sep 28th, 2012, 11:35 AM   #4505
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

Lost 6-4 6-3 to Kops-Jones/Spears

Oh well. Time to finally win that Beijing title with Stosur

Old Sep 28th, 2012, 11:58 AM   #4506
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevetssllim View Post
@Babsschett And I have two weeks until I am finished!!!! Good luck and lmk how it goes!

I don't really understand the context of the conversation but is she saying she'll be done after Beijing?
It sounds as if Liezel bought a newborn. She can't really leave him at a month old. So sadly I think they'll be losing 1500 points.

Old Sep 28th, 2012, 12:58 PM   #4507
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Omg, I love that she's playing doubles again with Sammy even if it's only for 1 or 2 tourneys

Last edited by CrossCourt~Rally : Sep 28th, 2012 at 06:09 PM.
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 28th, 2012, 03:48 PM   #4508
country flag obama08

obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light

I dont think Huber will skip the YEC. I think she will bring the baby to Istanbul and finish the year off trying to defend their title - even if it is on little sleep!
obama08 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 28th, 2012, 06:43 PM   #4509
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by obama08 View Post
I dont think Huber will skip the YEC. I think she will bring the baby to Istanbul and finish the year off trying to defend their title - even if it is on little sleep!
Yeah, that's what I got from the 2 weeks comment .
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 28th, 2012, 08:36 PM   #4510
country flag TennisFan75

TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold

Raymond/Stosur v Goerges/Zahlavova Strycova RI in Beijing, then King/Shvedova.
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 11:29 AM   #4511
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

Uploaded a couple of points from a Davenport/Raymond match I have on DVD.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 02:47 PM   #4512
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

^Speaking of points, I would love to see the Championship Points from her first five Doubles Slam wins. I remember watching 2005 US Open, but it is such a blur now.

2011 US Open is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPCA7Ox2qRk

and then Mixed 2012 Wimbledon is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLGDQDJ_9pM

That Lindsay point was nice volleying. The Lisa point shows off how stupid Clijsters is in doubles at times.

Last edited by Uranium : Oct 5th, 2012 at 03:00 PM.
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 06:25 PM   #4513
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

^I have a copy of her 2001 win from Wimbledon. I'll try and upload it over the next few days although I don't think the quality of the footage is that great.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 03:08 AM   #4514
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

That'd be great. Not so great quality > no video.

Old Oct 14th, 2012, 05:03 PM   #4515
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

Quote:
^Speaking of points, I would love to see the Championship Points from her first five Doubles Slam wins. I remember watching 2005 US Open, but it is such a blur now.
Quote:
That'd be great. Not so great quality > no video.
It turns out they actually won the 2001 champs at Wimbledon on a Clijsters double-fault. Bit of an anti-climax so I probably won't upload it. In fact they actually won the last sixteen points of the match! When I have time I'll watch it from start to finish and might upload some of the better points.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Closed Thread